What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's new hidey hole — I'm growing for one, now!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I have a preliminary vape report on the Honduras Breeze, now that I've been puffing on it for a few days now...

The buds are very red colored because of all the rusty pistils. That also gives them that old school hairy/fuzzy look to them. The buds themselves don't seem to have much of a powerful aroma to them yet. But when I break them up the smells are starting to show themselves... Basically just floral and old school smelling. I would have to guess that this "old school smell" would probably just be the smell of "American genetics," since I was raised on Mexican brick. There aren't a whole lot of visible trichomes coating the surface like with Golden Tiger. But when you break it up with your fingers it's sticky. The trikes are there after all.

The flavor from the vapor is very nice and floral. Unique, in my experience. Doesn't taste like brick weed joints used to taste. But I'm all vape now, and never vaped mexi brick, so I guess I can't make a flavor comparison. The vapor is a little thinner than the GT gives me, and that's deceptive, because I always want to load up another bowl after the first one fizzles out... but then a few minutes later the high settles in and I'm good. No need to finish packing that second bowl.

It's a very comfortable and relaxing high, much like the description says (unsurprisingly). My eyelids get droopy, there's a pleasant sense of well-being, and my thought patterns are a little sped up, but overall it's a calm and relaxing high. I could easily take a nap on this if I wanted, but it isn't going to force me to take one. That's actually exactly what I need right now since I'm all out of indicas.

I'll try to do a better report in a few weeks.

IjHXLzS.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
eOsWhP8.jpg

Here's an example of the average sized cola from my grow. Nice size for only 400 watts! This is without any manicuring, by the way... All I've done is pull off the fan leaves. The smells are starting to jump out at me... Starting to get whiffs of fuel, and also some kind of aroma that reminds me of haze. The high is getting more complex by the day, too.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just weighed it all, and it clocked in at 302 grams. Factor in about 14 grams that I've already consumed, and somewhere around 21 grams in all of the popcorn nugs... That gives me a total of ~337 grams. Not too shabby. I'll do pics this weekend.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
^ Thank you.

Alright, I took a few glamour shots. Remember, I haven't manicured these buds. What you are seeing here is an example of a damn good flower-to-leaf ratio!

72qSHft.jpg

6Pnnr6m.jpg

2vFmMMr.jpg

E7rLzZq.jpg

k1ueHND.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just got mega ultra super high on the Golden Tiger, and it inspired me to take a picture. GT buds, 2 month cure:

W2XHjUc.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I posted this Honduras Breeze smoke report in the Ace forum the other day and forgot to share it in here. :tiphat:

Well, I was going to wait a few weeks to post this, so I could be sure to detect the nuances, but it turns out this one has quickly made itself known to me, and it's consistent... practically formulaic...

This is glaucoma medicine. I don't have glaucoma. I have no idea what that would feel like. But the most prominent physical side effect that makes itself known immediately, every time, is that you feel it in the eye sockets. It's impossible to ignore. It's kind of a trippy feeling, because I can tell that it's definitely affecting the feeling of "pressure" around my eyeballs, and that sort of gives way to some almost-psychedelic distortions to my visual field. I just think that people looking for glaucoma medicine should look into these genetics, that's all I'm saying.

The aroma when I break up these flowers is spicy, hazy, floral, and not all that strong. They've barely been curing, though. These flowers are very fluffy. When you break one up in your fingers it collapses into a fraction of what you thought it was. So I've learned to pull larger nugs out of the jar than I'm used to! It tastes the way it smells, in both vapor form and smoke form. Obviously vapor form is better in that regard. It's a very thin-feeling vapor when I vape it, though, which is strange to me. I sometimes don't feel it going in my lungs, and I sometimes don't see anything on the exhale. But it gets me lit up, and it's a noticeable high.

As explained already, the feeling in the eyeballs is very loud. But it's a euphoric type of effect... I'm not complaining. Speaking of euphoria, I definitely have to include that word in describing this one. It's just unavoidable. It feels good! It has a tingly thing going on, almost kind of like little mini sparks of electricity surging up my spine, very mildly. It's hard to explain, but that specific feeling can be equally directed toward going out and being active, or just going to relax mode and lounging on the couch. It just feels really good, that's what I'm trying to say! It makes me feel joy and I just want to hug all of you. Now bring it in, come on.

EKJmISu.gif

I'm pretty high right now.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I've been lazy and it's just sitting there. It doesn't need to soak this long, of course, but at least it's not going bad or anything. I just need to get some cheesecloth, really. And I've been lazy, lol.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I've been lazy and it's just sitting there. It doesn't need to soak this long, of course, but at least it's not going bad or anything. I just need to get some cheesecloth, really. And I've been lazy, lol.
Nice, I'm sure it'll do the trick. :biggrin: I had a bunch of finely ground bud, seeds, and stems in a freezer bag I decided to do something with. Used olive oil instead so my daily pot use wouldn't also become daily alcohol use lol. It hasn't been that strong for me but does provide a nice calming effect. I think I messed up by decarbing it first then letting it slow cook for 8 hours. Must have turned most of that THC into CBD.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
It does sound like it was possibly overcarbed. But for the record, it doesn't degrade into CBD, it degrades into CBN. :tiphat:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Hell damn fart. :bashhead:

I left my Bubba Hash seedlings alone for a few days without checking on them. That's not uncommon in the hidey-hole. It's how I do. But apparently last time I did maintenance in there I forgot to plug the pump back in. I opened the tent today to be greeted by four sad, neglected, dried up plants. And the truth is, if I hadn't recently decided to use up all of my perlite, resulting in this media mix containing significantly less vermiculite than usual, I believe these plants would have survived the drought.

So, in summary, I need to place a seed order quickly, and I have decided to no longer use the fabric pot method... I'm going back to using rockwool cubes exclusively again. I don't care that they're expensive. It's the cost of doing business; that's how I'll look at it from now on. I might even start buying cases of them and staying stocked up at all times.

Cuño tu madré tortilla de puto mierda fuck. :wallbash:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Alright I got it sorted out. Spoke to dubi and I've got my order ready to submit tonight. I shouldn't have to wait too long, so I'll leave the 3x3 tent alone. Ace genetics are worth waiting for. I will be getting a handful of different seeds, but Bubba Hash is still next in here. I look forward to that one, because I had some good times with that 90s Hash Plant back in the 90s. Plus, I mean, Bubba Kush, I mean, come on. So yeah, that's still up next.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Again, I'm excited to see this one. The BH is one dubi recommended to me to get a good night's rest. Been making my own seeds for the past few years so I haven't ordered anything new, but when I do Ace will be one of the first to come to mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts