What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's new hidey hole — I'm growing for one, now!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
A couple shots of the undercarriage:

FuoKr3g.jpg

5muvOkR.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger

You can see that the flower that I pollinated (front left corner) is fading and ripening. The rest are just chugging along...

MelF9WS.jpg

starke

Looking fantastic. Love the pic of the plant base. Great training, looks like a big green octopus.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Thanks, y'all. :tiphat:

So, last night I noticed nanners on the Honduras Breeze. Whoops. I don't know if it's genetic or not, but I suppose it could be due to the training. Nonetheless, I plucked what I saw, and tonight I'll probably defoliate so I can get more. I squished what I plucked and none of them had pollen in them. I'll do my best to keep this as sinsemilla as possible, but I'm guessing I'll realistically be finding some seeds in the end product. Oh wellz!!!!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Here's a shot of the new tent that I setup for my last tester seed from Female Seeds. I'll start up a journal for it as soon as it grows a little. It's boring right now.

InQPM9F.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Well, I found more balls on the HB. That sucks. These ones already released pollen. So now I don't know if it's worth finishing. I'm tempted to yank it. I don't know. I didn't eat enough food today and I'm cranky right now. I'll see how I feel tomorrow. I mean, it's not like I have anything ready to go in its place, and I need all the smoke I can get, so... I don't know ...

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Well, I have a full stomach, and I'm in a good mood today, thinking clearly and firing on all cylinders... I've decided to let her stay. If anything, I might end up taking her down on the early side of the finished spectrum. I don't have a whole lot of a breeze in there, as the air is slowly moving through the tent, so I'm hoping that will limit the pollination to the flowers below the screen. I'm just feeling optimistic today. So, game on. :cool:

FaithfulObeseCrownofthornsstarfish-size_restricted.gif

G

That GT looks AMAZING.
Where are the balls on the Breeze situated? Are they just sprouting off under the nodes?

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
That GT looks AMAZING.
Where are the balls on the Breeze situated? Are they just sprouting off under the nodes?

Yep, mostly, but the ones that I plucked that released a micro pollen cloud were actually intermingled with the pistils. I'm fairly certain there will be at least a few seeds in the end product, if not tons. Oh well, such is life in the space-restricted microgardening world.

And oh yeah, the GT looks even MORE amazing now. Just a couple of days later! It's stacking calyxes and going into that false-pregnancy look. I expect the fade will happen soon.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Well, I have a full stomach, and I'm in a good mood today, thinking clearly and firing on all cylinders... I've decided to let her stay. If anything, I might end up taking her down on the early side of the finished spectrum. I don't have a whole lot of a breeze in there, as the air is slowly moving through the tent, so I'm hoping that will limit the pollination to the flowers below the screen. I'm just feeling optimistic today. So, game on. :cool:

View Image

"Game on!!"
Treat yourself to something at Stan Makita's after the game.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I was trying to play around with the settings on my camera, through the Method 7 glasses, and other things. I'm not very good at getting proper white balance for photos of LED gardens, but I did end up with a single one I thought I'd share here. Golden Tiger flower at day 71:

IOYmF68.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Note to self

Note to self

I completely forgot to mention that I pollinated a Honduras Breeze flower with some GT pollen two nights ago.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger

Day 73:

0UHTFcJ.jpg

qDDlhe6.jpg

I've noticed they're drinking less, so I drained about 3 gallons from the res and topped it off with water. I do this with plants that I haven't top-watered during the grow... It seems to get them to use up what's in the root zone.

G

Pity about the sacs cos shes setting up nicely for 28 days. Looking superb Hush but im getting used to that from u now.