What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's new hidey hole — I'm growing for one, now!

starke

Balls or no balls, those are some fine looking ladies. Those HB/GT seeds should be interesting. Hope you'll diary a grow with them in the future.

Lyfespan

saw you active again, wanted to come by and say good to seee you at it again. havent been on MP for a minute

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Pity about the sacs cos shes setting up nicely for 28 days. Looking superb Hush but im getting used to that from u now.

Damn, thank you. That's a hell of a compliment. :tiphat:

Why am i not subbed ... nice shit hush, great work

Thankee. Glad to see you around!

Balls or no balls, those are some fine looking ladies. Those HB/GT seeds should be interesting. Hope you'll diary a grow with them in the future.

Rest assured that if the seeds are viable, I'll be doing a journal about them.

saw you active again, wanted to come by and say good to seee you at it again. havent been on MP for a minute

Good to see you! Hope you'll stick around.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger

Now that I've reached the beginning of the end of this grow, I'm realizing that normally I would be raising the lights a little bit, to help the plant finish. But I don't have that option with this setup. It's as high as it's going. So instead, I've turned off the blue spectrum on this light, reducing the light level by 50%. It's now an orange-pink color in the garden, and I'm thinking that might even help ripen things up.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 75 on the GT.

AjchLPk.jpg

apH6coh.jpg

nickman

Veteran
Wow Hush, you’ve got two really nice tents go8ng there buddy... that GT looks killer. I’ve yet to do a screen but I gonna do one here real soon ...!!!...
:tiphat:...
Looking real good in here, keep it up

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I just read an article that's says terpenes increase with a no red light treatment for the last three days of bloom

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just read an article that's says terpenes increase with a no red light treatment for the last three days of bloom

This is interesting. Can I have a link? Anyone else for that matter, any links to articles about proposed ripening techniques involving lighting?

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Golden Tiger harvested on Day 86:

F1xZWkb.jpg

byaX6UF.jpg

TVaUbX5.jpg

I've never trimmed such thin fan leaves before.

NsMbXmG.jpg

ItsieUo.jpg

I had to use a saw to chop it down.

Latest posts

Latest posts