What's new

Huey's Hangout

Duck_Doi

Sunshine Daydream #5, The Grape Tootsie Pop smell is completely gone. Anyone have any ideas why? I thought maybe she went too long.
Mr3DBe1.jpg

t4SLoBs.jpg

Sunshine Daydream #6, Smells like Pine-Sol but I could be wrong.
uzwV0XO.jpg

Sunshine Daydream # 9, Smells funky and sweet.
KrXFFIj.jpg

fooK872.jpg

Croptober

What do you like better the dosido or mendobreath? Also how do you like the sunshine daydreams, just got a pack. Maybe the smell will come back after a nice cure?

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
They all look very nice Duck Doi. As for that smell thing? I've had a number of cultivars that will ripen in waves and part of that is an ebb and flow with the intensity of the smells being given off.

Is that pheno showing any or much amber yet?

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
What do you like better the dosido or mendobreath? Also how do you like the sunshine daydreams, just got a pack. Maybe the smell will come back after a nice cure?

Crop honestly I cant say...the mendo breath is pretty...this is the 2nd grow of her...its our first round with dosido...thats why I cant say...but I will say I have never had something asked for again like mendo breath...me I cant tell if the shit is good or not cause Im baked from the time I get up so Im not the best judge

3rd :tiphat: sorry to say I never even look at trichs these days...I always chop at 63 days...gotta get them bills paid and the next round going...but we are hoping after a good cure :window: Im sure Duck appreciates the kind words as I do :tiphat:

I want to get some pics of the aero system up but I need a memory card reader for this pc which seems to be working okay now :D...the reader should be here in a day or 2...sucks I know cause I am always short for words to talk about hahaha...pics say it better than I can

smoke up :smoke out:

BayBHuey

Duck_Doi

Sorry for the late reply... I'm liking Mendo Breath a lot better than Dosido at the moment. Mendo yields/stacks way more and has smell unlike the Dosido.

Dosido is pretty but Mendo takes the cake in every way, I just don't know how either of them smoke so it'll come down to that. We've only ran Dosido once, we have to give her another shot to be sure.

As for the Sunshine Daydream. I absolutely loved them! I didn't expect them to stack as much as they did and only 2 out of 6 females weren't up to par.

Right now we're waiting for the buds to dry so we can test the smoke. But from looks and smell it's probably going to be between #2, #5, #6, & #9.

Hope this helps you out and again sorry for the late reply :biggrin:

They all look very nice Duck Doi. As for that smell thing? I've had a number of cultivars that will ripen in waves and part of that is an ebb and flow with the intensity of the smells being given off.

Is that pheno showing any or much amber yet?

Thanks 3rd :tiphat: I don't think any of them were showing Amber.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Wow it has been some time since my last post in here :yoinks:

Life has really kept me busy the last few months...we adopted 3 rescue animals...2 cats and a dog...great combination lol

These animals even though have taken the majority of my time are a true blessing for the Huey household

A pic of my boy Baker...he is one little fireball of energy

4AwUTAv.jpg

TOH's boy Arthur...

1xiHhoi.jpg

and finally Duck's Snow...

SXAQszN.jpg

They all get along pretty well now even though it seemed like it would never happen...things are much easier to deal with now...the only trouble I have now is Baker has seperation anxiety when I leave to tend to the garden...he cries so bad it sounds as if somone is beating him...hopefully this will pass

Now that I have more time I want to get back to posting...I have said this a few times already lol...let see how it goes this time :D

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Wanted to share a few pics of this Gorilla Fuck...one frosty gal

zQhl0S7.jpg

CsfwSKF.jpg

e00fLNk.jpg

80rRzlK.jpg

1BbG2Qg.jpg

I hope next dance to dial her in a bit better...she seems she will put out a bit more I think

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
What a great weekend and a great Monday I had...very unusual to have a good Monday lol

Well just the normal routine here...:D

sP0323a.jpg

Duck and I decided to throw down the cash for a titanium nail and dabber...a bit expensive but damn what a difference in quality...Im hooked lol

gIE6N9b.jpg

We also picked up a Nexus hockey puck...simple but a very effective design IMO

IrxRFSg.jpg

F9ANVAV.jpg

I had a go at making some bubble this weekend...I think I did alright...I need to dump the pics...I will do that just as soon as I get a chance

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
My brotha...I told Duck...he said he has some ideas...Im sure he will discuss that with you

But as far as weight...I think she did well for me...Im sure I could have done a bit better...I did have problems early on playing with the nutes...but overall she looks great...I will get some pics when I get her trimmed up

But as far as making bubble...I got one of those washing machines off of amazon...I ran a little over 8ozs

DZpe1KG.jpg

poured that through some old bubble bags I have...seems I am missing a bag lol

YmKt7MJ.jpg

h05CFXy.jpg

530xefV.jpg

I ended up with a few different grades...came out okay I think...the cardboard wasnt such a good idea though
KhmtvKj.jpg

for sure I need more practice making bubble but I really just want to press this stuff so I dont guess it needs to be perfect but what do I know lol

I need to lookup how to store it and stuff...I think it needs to dry out before I mess with it...or maybe im suppose to freeze it lol...I better find out quick lol

BayBHuey

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I ended up with a few different grades...came out okay I think...the cardboard wasnt such a good idea though

Yeah thats kind of an older method. One thing I do is take the pressing screens and place one on top of a towel and then place the hash on top of the pressing screen

for sure I need more practice making bubble but I really just want to press this stuff so I dont guess it needs to be perfect but what do I know lol

I need to lookup how to store it and stuff...I think it needs to dry out before I mess with it...or maybe im suppose to freeze it lol...I better find out quick lol

You can just toss it into the freezer.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you got good bit there :good:
I use a coffee filter between the bubble and cardboard. Let it dry for about 48 hours and then put it in the freezer for a day. It pops right off the coffee filters leaving hardly a stain behind. Like I said before, I tried the microplain bit and couldn't overcome the bubble sticking to the microplain so I gave up on that idea and just keep it in a silicone jar in the freezer to keep it fresh. Melts like butter on a titanium nail :D

Last edited:

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Hey Gano. Joe :tiphat: Thanks for that bit of information

Joe I need a little help with the silicon jar...I went ahead and made a second batch and now I have a bunch to store...where can I get large silicon containers? I have only seen the small containers

Anyways fellas...I hate to say but my heart just isnt in to growing so much anymore...I have lost my fire again...with all the troubles and BS I have been having I just dont have the drive...sure wish something would add some fuel to my fire to get me going...I think all the troubles are affecting Duck as well...hopefully things will get back to normal...time will tell

BayBHuey

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear that Huey !!! was wondering why you haven't been around much lately .
but i have to say , i think half your troubles are from all the changes & trying different things so much . look at the problems i had trying to get hydro to work ..... & how quick i dropped it when i couldn't get it working to my likes .
stick to one tried & true style & nutrient & blow up them rooms !!! Coco DTW is easy as shit & yields like crazy !!!

either way ...... good luck Brutha !!! & hope ya stick to it ! :tiphat:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Gano. Joe :tiphat: Thanks for that bit of information

Joe I need a little help with the silicon jar...I went ahead and made a second batch and now I have a bunch to store...where can I get large silicon containers? I have only seen the small containers

BayBHuey
Don't let it get ya down homie. Shit happens and life goes on, Adapt and overcome.

Google is your friend lol. I got mine in gift packs from glg.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I'm with dansbuds, jump back into coco an get urself some de's to play with. Miss the show Huey, nice to see ya back posting. Hope all is well.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Thanks guys for the support...with the latest fiasco with my nutrients Im just throwing my hands in the air...sick of my plants always being 8ft tall...and so on and so on...if Im going to be happy Im going to need to make some changes

My body hurts like a mother fucker honestly...I have realized I wont be running hydro anymore and that has made me realize that I need to setup automation for coco...my brain doesnt want to go there because all the other BS...one of my biggest problems here has been nutrients...thats where the shit is hitting the fan...I love the simplicity of the Jacks but they changed something in their recipe in my latest batch I ordered...the pH doesnt appear to be stable and is drifting...not the same value as my other batches of Jacks

I just want to take it easy and relax like you guys say...I dont want to worry about my nutes or future orders of nutes being a bit different fucking up my grow...by now I should be on autopilot but Im not...I do fuck around too much and should just keep it simple stupid :bashhead:

Thanks again for your support guys :tiphat: much appreciated :thank you:

BayBHuey