What's new

Huey's Hangout

Duck_Doi

Sunshine Daydream #5 Day 47, Grape Tootsie Pop with a hint of Fresh Flour Tortillas (I couldn't believe it lmfao)
rLWAVVa.jpg

Iw54v7A.jpg

V8GUSk5.jpg

Sunshine Daydream #6 Day 47, Sweet Earthy Hint of Citrus. Second pic is a lower top.
ir1fPd0.jpg

9IOly3O.jpg

Happy Growing!

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Hey Hey Hey Huey is in da house :party:

I know I know I know...I have been swamped with life...no time to post...much less time for snappin pics ...hopefully my sabbatical is over lol

A big thanks to Duck for taking pics and posting for me :tiphat: He is a chip off the old block aint he...thanks for all the kind comments

Okay for those that are unaware of whats going on with the Quack Pack...thats me and Duck lol...I like how the name fits us so lets roll with it :bigeye:

One of the projects we are working on is the Current Culture Under Current conversion to aero to save water...DWC requires a lot more water and nutrients than aero...in Cali we went and are going through a really bad drought and considered it important to conserve water the best we could...have to do our part you know...so Im not sure if we have pics of the conversion or not posted but I definitely want to share this info with other DWC growers that may possibly consider the conversion to conserve water and nutes

I will get some pics so you can see how the system is doing and how the conversion was done...one addition to the system we had to add was a chiller...I didnt want to have to do that but early on the high temps allowed root rot to settle right in and slow growth down to a dead stop just about...good thing I had the chiller sitting around :D to plug in...another problem that hindered growth early on were the sprayers...we had to change the angle of the spray due to water leaking from the top of the lid...however the aero conversion solved the a problem of the roots not dropping down that I had when running the system as a DWC setup

be back soon...:smokeit:

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Okay here is a pic of the Current Culture Under Current converted to aero

aSBy7Vk.jpg

A picture of the spray bar added...you can see in the pic the sprayers rotated downward so no spray can hit the lid...if I have them spray upward the pump is too stong and water leaks from the top...so I just rotated them that resolved the problem...however this delayed root growth imo

rTufoSH.jpg

A pic of the spray bar in action

SgCyP4V.jpg

A pic of the system...running aero has made growing interesting again :D I am only using 20gal of water vs the 50 to 55gal needed to run DWC...can someone say happy dance hahaha

HXerfCq.jpg

BayBHuey

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
water savins :good: Been thinking of going DWC but now ya got me thinking aero haha. :tiphat: veg+bloom on some aero tables.....hmmmz.

Duck_Doi

Huey was too tired to post the flower pics lol so here I am again :biggrin:

Huey's Garage Day 19 of Flower

Black Lime Reserve - Midnight Farms cut
YOf3wbI.jpg

Candyland (Bay Platinum Cookies x GDP) - King Klones cut
u6f7CnO.jpg

Dosido (OGKB Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG bx1) - Midnight Farms
MDadO7p.jpg

Gorilla Glue #4 x Purple Frostbyte
Loo3l3J.jpg

Duck_Doi

Karma's OG - Karma's Genetics
onGsATm.jpg

Mendo Breath - Midnight Farm's cut
UWdujlV.jpg

OGKB - Midnight Farm's cut
UuaMlgf.jpg

Cannatonic - Perkins cut
hzM41M7.jpg

Platinum Purple (Purple Urkle x OG Kush) - Midnight Farm's cut
BhxdK1r.jpg

Duck_Doi

Qookies (GSC x Querkle) - Hammerhead Genetics, We're thinking this is actually Gluekle...
ex5LnwI.jpg

Triangle Trip (Triangle Kush x DMT) - I believe credit goes to GrownOut
k8Bh6Px.jpg

0nHYYR4.jpg

XW9saVE.jpg

p8luiio.jpg

Happy Growing!

Duck_Doi

LOL Huey's power supply on his computer died. While he's trying to fix that I'll update for him. All are on day 34 of Flower.

Black Lime Reserve, Smells exactly like Rangpur Lime... I'm in love!
UmNBxiY.jpg

J5kDQaq.jpg

Candyland, frosty girl...
i0LM7CQ.jpg

KXuP7DI.jpg

TEzmH1P.jpg

Duck_Doi

Dosido
TZfOuG8.jpg

VWNSgPf.jpg

Gorilla Glue #4 x Purple Frostbyte, Smells like Sweet Baby Carrots...
5NfylNo.jpg

Karma's OG, Little bit of PM, should be taking care of now.
UxzmUMf.jpg

xf1JExy.jpg

Duck_Doi

Gluekle, Smells like straight Grape Syrup
3druq3f.jpg

LYZjhDX.jpg

Cannatonic - Perkins cut, Smells close to Rangur Lime but more Herby like Tea.
JWZP5R6.jpg

Triangle Trip
kVpDPNj.jpg
woGME4l.jpg

Happy Growing!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its hard to figure that perkins not getting you stoned, so frosty. dont let that 1 slip away.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Duck thanks so much for helping out your pops...much appreciated...plus you take great pics to boot :tiphat:

Crop I must say Im liking the structure on the Dosido...pretty gal...nice frost...Im not sure about the smell...my snozz isnt what it used to be lol...Duck might be able to comment on that

Joe that Perkins is silky...I have never felt a leaf like this gal has...different feel...sticky too :D...hopefully we can get her dialed...TOH has been enjoying her CBD's

Well I wanna get back to posting...the pc Duck gave me is a POS...I have it rigged to work...however it has froze like 3 times...I dont know if its hardware or software as its windows 10...Baker is giving me a bit more time now too but still demanding hahaha...I created a monster...I need to harvest today though...I want to show some pics of the aero system...just kicking ass...however the roots werent solid white which gives me a bit of concern...I will get them pics when I get a chance or perhaps Duck will :tiphat:

BayBHuey

Duck_Doi

Killing it as always! Nice to see the candy, how you guys liking the dosido?

Thank ya Crop :tiphat: I'm loving the Dosido! I tried gettin' a whiff of her but didn't get anything.

its hard to figure that perkins not getting you stoned, so frosty. dont let that 1 slip away.

Mother Duck is gonna love Perkins lol She doesn't like getting baked :noway:

Duck thanks so much for helping out your pops...much appreciated...plus you take great pics to boot :tiphat:

Thank pops and no problem. I love taking pics of your work :biggrin:

Duck_Doi

Day 64 chop day. I'll get a better idea of what the smells are on the Sunshine Daydream's when the buds are dry.

Bodhi Seeds - Sunshine Daydream (Bubbashine x Appalachia)

Sunshine Daydream #2, Smells very Earthy with a hint of sweetness.
pT63MmG.jpg

Sunshine Daydream #3, Can't remember the smell it wasn't anything special.
jtsf1U5.jpg

Sunshine Daydream #10, Smells a little sweet and a little spicy.
bI3tnBs.jpg

YpSzG7l.jpg