What's new

Huey's Hangout

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Hey fellaz :wave: thanks :tiphat:

Its been a bit since my last update but we ran into some trouble here with our clones...basically lost 100% of anything I tried to clone...clones would just drop 5-7 days after planting red cups

took a while of troubleshooting but it looks like things are back to normal...it looks like I was killing my baybies with the new Jacks nutrients we recently switched to...I didnt realize how hot it was...what made all this get so bad was all the rapid changes being made rather than step into things...good learning experience for Duck though...me...I should have known better...kicking myself in the ass for that one

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Yup :shucks:

Duck took 4 or 5 cuts before putting her into flower...we have lost all except for this last one :violin:

xhaLYZr.jpg

A buddy has some extra cuts just in case :friends:

BayBHuey

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
ones all you need. Sure it take a while to get to where you can take cuttings, hopefully you don't have to reveg something

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
True...True :D

well its been like forever it seems and this last little cut doesnt want to spit out roots...she still looks hopeful though...the drama is killing me actually...it has put me in a state of :dunno: for the past week...so much stress over this...lesson learned...never let this shit happen again

gotta run...Baker wants to play :bigeye:

BayBHuey

Dognponyshow

I know they were overloaded and all but what's your rootzone temps looking like? When my temps swing during fall/winter season changes my clones LAGGGG. Hope she drops fishbones for you.

-dnps

True...True :D

well its been like forever it seems and this last little cut doesnt want to spit out roots...she still looks hopeful though...the drama is killing me actually...it has put me in a state of :dunno: for the past week...so much stress over this...lesson learned...never let this shit happen again

gotta run...Baker wants to play :bigeye:

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Dognponyshow...root zone temps were at 81f...she did eventually drop roots however being in the dome that long took a toll...she didnt make it :shucks:

Havent had much time to do much posting...Baker has kept me pretty busy...not that Im complaining just stating hahaha...the little shredder is definitely heaven sent :yes:

fE6eXzk.jpg

1bPqgjp.jpg

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Hey Gano...Yeah just the gg...I have some flowering I can reveg...plus the fellas have her so no big deal...just rather upset at myself for letting it get that point

A few pics of this last round of Candyland...yields seems to get a bit better with every round

9gjDfnS.jpg

HwyB4xB.jpg

ZGgn1hr.jpg

BayBHuey

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MendoBreath , Hows the buzz on it Huey ???

Garden looks great as always man :tiphat:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Nice bud Huey, as a life long root beer connoisseur I have too ask...
What's the scoop on the Boylan, is it a local thing, never seen it before ?

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Thanks Dan :tiphat:...its hard for me to comment on the high from one strain to another...but the collective raved over it...all reports from the patients were stellar...this gal has bag appeal...good yield and great aroma...I need to get a batch of this going...I just ran a sample this run...hopefully I can have more input this next run

Yeah Gano its not a total loss but it is a mental one for me...Im a guy that is hard on himself for making repeated errors...just not acceptable for me...now I have to do a lot of extra work because of my laziness or what have you
And LOL I thought it was a bean too...it was just a cluster of pistols

Thanks sprout...I love me some good root beer too...however this Boylan isnt it...I got it at Costco...stuff tastes just like licorice :dunno:

Okay...a little bit of what I have been up to...I started working on the Under Current upgrade to aero instead of DWC...we need to save water here in Cali so this upgrade should help with that...I will try and get some pics :D

BayBHuey

Dognponyshow

i'm interested to see what your experiences with the aero system will be, the uncleanliness/microbial life scares me but I know the science is there.

are the mendobreath from seed or clone provider/dispo?

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I started working on the Under Current upgrade to aero instead of DWC...we need to save water here in Cali so this upgrade should help with that...I will try and get some pics :D

BayBHuey

Is this a custom upgrade Huey? I'm curious as to how you are going to modify it into an aero system. :tiphat:

soserthc1

Cool thread I like your style and enjoyed the thread ( I skipped a few pages)

I'll keep an eye out for updates