What's new

How Much Do You Smoke

St. Phatty

I weighed what was in the bowl once, on a .01 gram scale.

Came out to "0.00", so it would be .004 grams, or less.

Anyway, whatever a small bowl weighs.

Light it up, complete combustion, inhale.

Hold it in.

/\ I think you guys figured this part out !!! :woohoo:

Every hour or 2.

Will re-weigh using a milligram scale.

^Must be a really small bowl.

I think I weighed a medium sized bowl and it weighed .05g.

Anyways, I smoke about an eighth of an ounce a week. I smoke a few times a day but only need a few hits each time, like two or maybe three hits.

Queef

Sprinkling kief and bubble hash on top of stuff really has changed the game ....

It has. Even at work guys bust out there g-pens filled with crumble u can't even smell it and ya don't even gotta smoke it like a joint. 1 hit from the pen is like smoking a whole joint right to the dome.

FredTheWeed

Not nearly as much as I used to. Working full time and a family. I don't usually get to sit down and have a smoke until gone 10pm

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I have been smoking a gram a day for as long as I can remember...just started finishing my last college courses so it's down to less than a gram a day now.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Me and Mrs. G. have to make this much last until next October....You do the math...:biggrin:

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 37

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Rub it in Bud. Since the election I don't seem to be able to smoke enough. I've got to start growing again with my back or no.

meechan4

i smoke everyday, i think chain smoking is waste of weed. i cannot get good high when i smoke too much, and if i stop smoking, 3 days, 1 week, or 1 month, after that, i really get high. i smoke with Asian bong. filled up one time one bong. 2 bong is enough to be satisfied ganja.

captain planet

Veteran
Gram a day..... can get 4 bowls packed using a 4 inch spoon, which gives me a breakfast, lunch, dinner and bedtime bowl. And a dropper full of tincture once a day usually as well.