What's new

How Much Do You Smoke

abl12

Reina Madre

Mango Zamal

These were the finest grown stuff i was able to procure in my life, this grower unfortunately dissapeared. The man was a saint, grown in calgary.

I smoke about a 1gram a day trying to cut down to .5

rykus

I use to smoke weed... I still do but I use to as well.

Actually I smoke quite a bit, occupational hazard, gotta be one with the plant....

By myself probably 10-14g a day.. But if I have a bunch of meetings that's way more, gotta be able to smoke and conduct business. Visiting my friends store... That's like 5g an hour easy! Or other friends are all about dabs and terpenes and live resins, I smoke less myself if I eat a bit. Pot chocolates are my favorite winter drink.

Smoking shouldn't affect motivation too much, I like to quite every now and then for clarity, but I'm usually better off smoking.

I can smoke am easy quarter a day but keep it usually to an eighth. As of now haven't smoked in 2 months except for a 2 day break for my birthday where I got wrecked beyond belief!

TnTLabs

been through different phases, smoked bong, joints, bucket etc now vape... i vape more than i would smoke

how the hell have you been able to stay away for two months buddah? lmao

Honestly not by choice had some debt so my last crop all I kept for myself was 2 zips and I burned that in a week dealing with a sudden death in the family. I really miss being able to hit the bong,some days I lose my mind and become a real dickhead. Now that I have gone without I'll wait for my next crop so I can over indulge, don't get me wrong I don't pass no joint or bong rips if offered to me but not too many offer haha

bigbadbiddy

Between 1 and 2 joints a day.
Which at the present state consist of more tobacco than cannabis, which is why I am growing.

My bet would be that this currently averages to about .5 gram/day.
Once the harvest rolls in that'll be a gram/day for sure.

In the past (living in the Netherlands) I hammered about 4-5 joints a day consisting of very little tobacco so I would say close to a gram each.

No longer allowed to do that, 2 is the limit imposed by my governing body. Even on off days :(

Fortunately those 2 spliffs will soon consist of home made bubble hash and rosin :D

St. Phatty

I smoke 8 to 12 puffs a day, less if i'm travelling.

I only inhale once. Basically like to toast the bowl and hold it in as long as possible.

What I'm smoking today

bq9csjf4jt37uloil3aw.jpg

Purple Trainwreck x Apollo 11.

Wolfshadoe

Well I'm just now able to smoke without any worry.ie,,Piss test.
Atleast 5 doobs a day.Not alone though.I always wake an bake with the half that's left over from the night before.Lol.One thing for sure<ws> gotta a lot of catching up to do..

Morcheeba*

Veteran
to get spasm relief i go thru 3 1/2 - 4 oz a month.

its easy to spot the heads and medical users...........blaze on.

peace

now im between 4-5 oz a month plus edibles at night. my edibles need to be a bit stronger but i use 4 oz of bud to 1 lb coconut oil.

peace