What's new

How Much Do You Smoke

corky1968

Veteran
Stoner-Yoda-marijuana-270203_494_293.jpg

Beanzy

This is a complicated answer

This is a complicated answer

I get piss tested randomly at my job, I work in the petroleum industry 3 weeks away from home followed by 3 weeks home on vacation. So when I get off work for 3 weeks I can smoke for the first 7- 9 days only so I will be clean when I go back.
I smoke a few hits in the morning, a few around noon and st night I smoke an Indica and 2 hours later I can't keep my eyes open, go to sleep and repeat.

Beanzy

now im between 4-5 oz a month plus edibles at night. my edibles need to be a bit stronger but i use 4 oz of bud to 1 lb coconut oil.

peace

Do you find that yourself feeling sleepy? It must be me because after 2 hours of being medicated I need a nap. It can't be my advanced age because even as a teenager smoking pure landrace Sativa I would come down and just be exhausted.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Do you find that yourself feeling sleepy? It must be me because after 2 hours of being medicated I need a nap. It can't be my advanced age because even as a teenager smoking pure landrace Sativa I would come down and just be exhausted.

no it doesnt make me sleepy but my tolerance is high.

peace

kanzzzz

Everyday , since I was about 15-16 give or take, pushing 29 now .

Good things are worth repeating lol.

I don't get blazzed out my mind at all times, just usuall wee smoke to get me threw the bullshit of the day.

Not sure how people get threw the day without it tbh , well not without killing someone . Maybe my life is just over complicated and stressed lol.

kanzzzz

no it doesnt make me sleepy but my tolerance is high.

peace

True that after a while of constant use , your tolerance can get extremely high. Almost to the point you dont get high , but not quite lol.

Think its more you just learn how to cope with it and its normal more than it not hitting as hard.

kanzzzz

now im between 4-5 oz a month plus edibles at night. my edibles need to be a bit stronger but i use 4 oz of bud to 1 lb coconut oil.

peace

Damn 4-5 ounce a month + edibles.

Thought I was pushing it with an 1 1/2 ounce a month lol , ill see myself out.

theclearspot

I probably smoke about 0.5g maybe 0.75g day I don't know for sure. I smoke 3-5 small pipes of bud. But this is a weird one: at the weekend I was off smoking cos I have badly blocked sinuses (to do with getting a cold or perhaps it coincided with my trim party of about 8 hours last week…not sure) but anyway I decided not to smoke and make some canna tea. So I used approx 5g and cooked it with some high fat milk and butter. I didnt feel that stoned actually but was having really psychedelic thoughts as I lay there in bed. In the morning I was still stoned and couldn't take the car out . I told my wife I had a headache. shame on me. But that was a strange effect, never had it before. So I've had now 2-3 days without smoking as I don't want to make the sinuses worse. Thinking of getting a vaporiser maybe better for sinuses (although i think the sinus problem is to do with the cold rather than smoking).

Q

QueenB

I smoke few joints and a few bowls a day ! :) I would be a terrible bitch if I didn't :(

I wood

Fuck am I a lightweight, less than an eight a month plus about a quarter in medibles.
If I smoked more I couldn't maintain a steady supply of over twenty flavors for five others who need it way more than myself. It is hard as hell keeping up with quality control as it is. Tough job but someone has to do it.

kaochiu

Veteran
I'm very balanced: 50% smoking, 50% breathing. Doc says that at some point i'll have to make a choice. 50% of me knows he's right

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Very little! On average less then 0,05 gram a day. And I'm been smoking for about 17 years now.
I'm just very sensitive to it. A little goes a long way for me.

EastCoast710

id say about a half pound a month. me and my gf maybe more on good harvests. .less on shitty harvests. . but recently pulled down what looks to be around 8-10 lbs. very stoked to say the least.

X

xavier7995

A zip a month I guess...am part of the not keeping track group. Have more than enough so I give it away or sell on the cheap when I need more room.

gizmo666

From when I get up to when I sleep again
All day every day
And I hold down a job I've had for 34 years
Also doing 24 hour on call work
Never had a problem lols

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I am not smoking near enough lately. I am a bit depressed and weed seems to make it worse

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I used to smoke lots of marijuana.
But I’ll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening – or the mid-evening.
Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon.
Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dawn.

Or something like that...Steve Martin said that back in the 70's, and it applied to me too, as I was usually heading to work at dawn..

But now I'm retired, and if I'm outta bed at dawn, it is definitely an option..:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts