What's new

Hotboxes attempt at PPK/Vert

hotboxes

weekly update

weekly update

well today is day 15 of flower starting to get some explosive growth now, as well as some stretch last week I measured the plants and they all put on about 6 inches avg. in vertical growth and width some being more but really none that were less. The PPK plant is exploding bud sites everywhere looks too be at least 5 to 6 days ahead of the other plants I can't wait to get the other tent and run 4 in each tent this way.

Temps have been fairly good sitting at between 75-79f lights on with a RH of 60% and 64-66f lights off with a RH of 45-50% Here are some random shots of the plants so far on day 15 of flower hope you all enjoy. Next weeks update will have more of an appeal I'm sure.

I had to trim out the PPK plant again as it just replaces growth like nothing I have seen before. As soon as you trim it out it just grows back twice as thick

Attachments

• 100_1248.jpg
    100_1248.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_1235.jpg
    100_1235.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_1232.jpg
    100_1232.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_1229.jpg
    100_1229.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_1245.jpg
    100_1245.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 15

hotboxes

continued

continued

some more shots of day 15 of flower

A couple top shots and then a couple shots of the bush a.k.a. PPK tester plant

Attachments

• 100_1246.jpg
    100_1246.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1241.jpg
    100_1241.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1239.jpg
    100_1239.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1236.jpg
    100_1236.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_1230.jpg
    100_1230.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 9
D

DaveTheNewbie

well today is day 15 of flower starting to get some explosive growth now, as well as some stretch last week I measured the plants and they all put on about 6 inches avg. in vertical growth and width some being more but really none that were less. The PPK plant is exploding bud sites everywhere looks too be at least 5 to 6 days ahead of the other plants I can't wait to get the other tent and run 4 in each tent this way.

Temps have been fairly good sitting at between 75-79f lights on with a RH of 60% and 64-66f lights off with a RH of 45-50% Here are some random shots of the plants so far on day 15 of flower hope you all enjoy. Next weeks update will have more of an appeal I'm sure.

I had to trim out the PPK plant again as it just replaces growth like nothing I have seen before. As soon as you trim it out it just grows back twice as thick

So another PPK convert? Is it like a cult that brainwashes you and then you cant leave? Ive just started building mine :)

hotboxes

yeah I have been planning on using the PPK for quite some time now, but instead of going at it 100% I am running the tester to see how it works out for me and so far it has been blowing my mind the growth and ease it is to run. I am sure that it will do the same for you Dave. Really think that It will revolutionize the world of growing pretty much anything you put into it. Thanks for stopping by Dave its been pretty quiet over here, maybe I should screw something up so I can get some peeps in here lol.

D

DaveTheNewbie

yeah I have been planning on using the PPK for quite some time now, but instead of going at it 100% I am running the tester to see how it works out for me and so far it has been blowing my mind the growth and ease it is to run. I am sure that it will do the same for you Dave. Really think that It will revolutionize the world of growing pretty much anything you put into it. Thanks for stopping by Dave its been pretty quiet over here, maybe I should screw something up so I can get some peeps in here lol.

all you gotta do is take my advice and something will go balls up. And theres lots of things i can have an opinion on :)

yes i have lots of posts in my old thread, but its a shitload older than this thread. Keep on kicking ass and people will be here to bask in your glory :)

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

hey, all your plants look great but it's amazing when you look across the room and see a plant getting twice as big in the same time frame.

thank you for trying this!

d9

hotboxes

Looking good in there.

If you promise to not screw it up, I'll say "Nice pics" more often.

LOL yeah IF I promise not to screw it up that was just a little humor for Dave, This thing is just chugging right along The PPK plant just looks way further along then the rest. Thanks again for stopping by.

hotboxes

all you gotta do is take my advice and something will go balls up. And theres lots of things i can have an opinion on :)

yes i have lots of posts in my old thread, but its a shitload older than this thread. Keep on kicking ass and people will be here to bask in your glory :)

Yeah believe me Dave I have listened to a lot of people in my days of growing and not all has been positive but thats just how life goes but at the end of the day its all about what works for you, you will get there Dave just keep your head up and treading forward.

hotboxes

hey, all your plants look great but it's amazing when you look across the room and see a plant getting twice as big in the same time frame.

thank you for trying this!

d9

D9 I know it is night and day difference even though the other plants were still kind of immature when i put them into flower and the PPK plant had the tent all to itself for a good 2 weeks before I put the others in, but the growth IS night and day.

I will be implementing this whole system for both tents as soon as I get them both set up this fall. I wish I could do it now but I am just getting back on the roll and money is tight right now plus I need to find another place to grow at this spot is getting old and Its time to move on. I usually move spots every year or so. As soon as I do I will have a PPK flip flop if not 2 flips we'll see but they will all be PPK's thanks again for spreading your knowledge amongst us all cuz I sure am benefiting from it, and thanks for stopping by and checking out progress.

hotboxes

day 23 of flower

day 23 of flower

Ok well here we go first off Holy shit !!! this PPK plant looks to be a full week ahead of the others in the tent, its just stacking like crazy not that the others aren't stacking pretty well also but the PPK plant is just full speed ahead there is nothing bad I can say about this set up A++++++ all the way Thanks D9 your a god !!!!

Ok well like the title says its day 23 of flower and everything is starting to come to an end of stretch and starting to stack nodes pushing hairs out of every place possible The first couple sets of pics will be all the PPK and then I will list the others each since things are starting to get interesting in here more than 1 picture per plant is a must. Hope you guys/gals enjoy everything so far, I know I am.

The first 5 pics are the beast of a plant in the PPK I can see I am going to have my work cut out for me with defoling and trimming suckers the under growth is just crazy how thick it is. All of the plants are at 3 ft tall from the stalk to top with in an inch or so. The PPK plant is hitting 3'6" the net is only 4' and its almost at the top already and its every bit as wide as it is tall. I lowered the lights down into the middle since I haven't seen much stretch in the past day or so , so its time to blast the middle and get shit thick and chunky, the way I love my meds.

The next couple post will be of the rest of the plants. note all the plants including the PPK plant have been in flower the exact same amount of time, the difference is night and day as you will soon see.

Attachments

• 100_1263.jpg
    100_1263.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_1264.jpg
    100_1264.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_1262.jpg
    100_1262.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1260.jpg
    100_1260.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_1259.jpg
    100_1259.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 12

hotboxes

continued day 23 flower

continued day 23 flower

these next 3 pictures are of the 91' Chem I spread her apart to get light to all of her lovely arms and legs I see her fattening up nicely as time goes on lovely structure and node spacing as well as a plessant stink too. looks like all my clones are starting too root also, well they all rooted the first time this is the second round since I threw away my list of what was in the cloner and where so I had to toss the whole lot of them and start over.

Attachments

• 100_1265.jpg
    100_1265.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_1266.jpg
    100_1266.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1257.jpg
    100_1257.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 13

hotboxes

cont. day 23 flower

cont. day 23 flower

These next 3 are of the Jedi Kush #6 she is a stretchy bitch the nodes are a lil bit farther apart but we will run her full term might turn out to be a killer lady who knows But I will find out once I get to the bottom of things

Attachments

• 100_1256.jpg
    100_1256.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_1268.jpg
    100_1268.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1267.jpg
    100_1267.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 13

hotboxes

cont. day 23 flower

cont. day 23 flower

ok this next lady is Jedi Kush #3 she is a little more squat and tight nodes are perfect space to get some connecting bracts up the branch very nice stink also I eill be running her for sure next round unless she sucks that bad but I don't that that will happen at least I hope not. ;P BTW sorry about my shitty pictures as soon as I get some extra scratch I'm going to invest into a very nice camera to display my ladies with justice.

Attachments

• 100_1254.jpg
    100_1254.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_1271.jpg
    100_1271.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_1270.jpg
    100_1270.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1269.jpg
    100_1269.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 8

hotboxes

cont. day 23 flower

cont. day 23 flower

ok last but not least is the Sour Diesel she has to be the most stinkiest bitch in here cuz as soon as I open the tent all I smell is ripe B/O mixed with feul, fried chicken and cat piss with a hint of skunk ass holes if that makes any sense to any one. This lady has nodes from stock too top and everywhere in between I must say that I must have a guardian pot angel on my side with this one cuz it was one of only 2 seeds I got and the other one didn't even sprout so the chances to get a lady and so far a nice one at that were stacked against me for sure but its not over till the fat lady sings so till the end she has my attention.

well thats all for this weeks update stay tuned till next week when we start to defoliate and train branches into the light for ultimate bud production. Till next time keep it safe out there and Keep it green

Attachments

• 100_1272.jpg
    100_1272.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_1273.jpg
    100_1273.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_1274.jpg
    100_1274.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1255.jpg
    100_1255.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 9

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
All your plant pics are looking great... But the PPK is stupid.

You're going to have to relearn everything you just learned about those other strains when you drop 'em in a PPK...

I guess there are worse things.

Looking forward to next week.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That PPK lady is insane bro... Moster all the way... ya goin ta need a 4'x4' tent just fer her...
Work her bro..
----- :alien::ying::alien: -----
Peace...

hotboxes

yeah I think If I plan on putting 4 per tent I'm gonna have to veg them shorter or get a bigger tent lol, its insane how much it grows. I chop at her and she shrugs it off like I just tickled her then explodes like "go ahead try that again" I am not complaining at all just simply amazed for sure. Thanks alien dawg and Imaginary Friend for stopping by stay tuned for next weeks explosive update.