What's new

Honduras x Panama

StrongTree

ok so she really jumped up....no problem... just a little angle leaning and she will keep her head from bumping the ceiling...side branching is so very vigorous they are light seeking for sure...almost week 4....nice onset of flower sites....minty / eucalytus / camphor stem rubs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks like your Honduras x Panama are going to yield very well smilley and StrongTree :yes: Keep up the good work!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing smilley and StrongTree :tiphat: A pleasure to see such good results and XXL yields with this true F1 Central American sativa hybrid.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I'm thinking about popping another this winter. It was great weed and a super fun plant to grow. I really liked it when fresh better than when it ages. I have some that's well over a year old and it has lost some of its aromas.Or maybe I'm just stuck on my Panama x Malawi....

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Let us know how the smoke turns out guys....I just stuck another seed in after rereading the thread and seeing those gorgeous grows. Thanks for making these wonderful genetics available Dubi!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are welcome TexasTea :tiphat: my pleasure to see you enjoying with our genetics.

Panama x Malawi has better terps, resins, bag appeal and stronger trippy potency, but Honduras x Panama is more uplifting and clean, i think both have their place, especially considering the high yields all these Panama Goddess provide.

Best wishes with yours Common Sense ;)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Enjoyed a couple of tokes this morning of my one year old stash and was actually still resinous, sticky and sweet. Had a smooth inhale. Very nice smoke. So I take it back, this one did age nicely after all and I'm going to run her again.