What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras x Panama

Taima-da

Less dense then Panama, both in flower structure and effect.
Denser than Honduras likewise.
Still, a big yielder.
Easy flowing happy vibe from the Honduras, with a dreamy cruisy aspect from the Panama.
Doesn't have quite the intense initial discharge of energy of the Panama (which can really hit hard), it does have the warm tickling of the mind of the Honduras.
Very kind gear.

Less dense then Panama, both in flower structure and effect.
Denser than Honduras likewise.
Still, a big yielder.
Easy flowing happy vibe from the Honduras, with a dreamy cruisy aspect from the Panama.
Doesn't have quite the intense initial discharge of energy of the Panama (which can really hit hard), it does have the warm tickling of the mind of the Honduras.
Very kind gear.
I am starting to think I may pick HXP instead of the pure Honduras. These effects sound amazing. I figure the HXP will be easier to grow for a newbie compared to the pure Honduras as well. Some of the bright green phenos in here are so stunning. I am purely after effect, but those neon greens are so enticing.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you so much @MrHamilton @RobFromTX and @sublingual for your positive feedback :)

Happy to announce Honduras x Panama regular version is back in stock:

Hasch

learning and laughing
PXL_20240219_085844387.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

Day 24 after popping up from the soil.

Been getting 11 / 13 light for 7 days now. They haven't outed themselves yet.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She looks more advanced than your Zamaldelica @BillyStoker :D
If she is yellowing in early flowering, increase the feeding a bit, especially in nitrogen.

Hi @Hasch lovely, healthy, young plants that already want to explode in growth :)

Please, keep us updated guys! Thanks for your support.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Gorgeous colas of great flower-leaf ratio passing mid-flowering, @BillyStoker! What a feast for the eye :love: This type of sativas really enjoy flowering under the sun in favorable climates like yours.

Impressive development on your 2 indoor girls since your last update, @Hasch :giggle:
Healthy plants reaching mid-flowering, eager to produce a lot on the tops!

Glad to see you on board @Indika ;)

Thanks guys for your support and feedback.

Very kind gear.
I couldn't have worded my feeling better, while under the dreamy influence of this lady reaching soon her 4th month of curing.

full

That's her about 12 weeks after flip to 11/13.

She's on the lemony side of the moon. This pheno is dreamy. I mean, in the flow of my thoughts. My body feels just great, I can do stuff. I could. I just don't want. Yeah, i just type this little report, and i swear i do nothing after that. Or maybe I'll just make the effort of taking the guitar that's waiting less than an arm length away... Maybe i should do it now ?
Anyways, you probably see what i mean by dreamy. As in "this wandering thought is not going to let you focus on what you are doing." Like a little report.
And i'm still sucking on this vape... tasty lemon.

The grow was easy. I usually do about nothing fancy, decent soil mix, some light, water, a bit of urine before and at the beginning of flowering. She seemed ok with that. Way less strech than Eth x Mal or GT3.

This is somewhat knew to me, this active dreamy thing i'm currently experiencing... I'm more used to enjoy the energetic clearer high of the Eth x Mal that was next to her. And i have to say i like it. I tended to associate the dreamy flow of thought to a body stone effect, for some reason... interesting stuff.

There is something else in the taste... I'll update if it comes to my mouth. For now, i have big decisions to come. Guitar ? If guitar, what ? Electric atonal semi random stuff ? Brazilian sensual rythm, chords and melodies ? Plus this vape that keeps coming back to my mouth...

Ok, i think this is the end of this late grow'n'vape report. Going to do something else.
Promised.

In a few minutes, certainly.

Or maybe now ? Wait, i was trhinking something... Oh yeah, exactly @Taima-da 's words : "Very kind gear."

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag @Onuma Sativa :) thanks for your support and for sharing your thoughts on your Honduras x Panama experience. The terps of your female sound lemony Panama, but the look and flower structure lean a lot towards the purple Honduras side of this cross, which a few growers have described as more dreamy and relaxed. Did you grow the feminized or regular version ?

Welcome to ICMag @Onuma Sativa :) thanks for your support and for sharing your thoughts on your Honduras x Panama experience. The terps of your female sound lemony Panama, but the look and flower structure lean a lot towards the purple Honduras side of this cross, which a few growers have described as more dreamy and relaxed. Did you grow the feminized or regular version ?
Thanks Dubi !
It was the fem version. As much as I would love to mess around with pollen and crossing stuff, i don't have the setup needed to do it well.

As for the terps, after re-reading your description of this variety (i always make sure to have forgotten the description when I assess the plants), i confirm that I can't find the "woody touches and violet petal perfumes of the purple Honduras". Lemony, sure. Maybe vanilla, to be confirmed. No incense to be detected, but i think i remember reading other posts where you say that this kind of aroma appears when burning, am i right ? I only vape these days. Maybe i'll try to burn some.

So she looks like purple Honduras ? Obviously you know better than me :watchplant: good to know ! that will begin my education on how do different tropical varieties look.

An aggressive GT3 on her right overshadowed her a bit, and the Guawi on her left, while more cooperative, still wanted to be the boss. So i guess she was not able to show her true growing potential, but she was beautiful anyway, she was able to throw a decent amount of healthy frosty flowers wherever there was light. No better pic, though, because i didn't know i would post.

(Btw, the GT3, guawi and other reports will be posted in their respective threads soon.)

@dubi It's not the first time i grow ACE genetics, they're just awesome. I've registered partly because i wanted to thank you for this work, the one we don't see, where you go through countless plants to select the ones that are going to make an interresting gene pool for us to play with.
And I like the way you keep some variability in some of your varieties, while having some more stabilised ones. And i'm not talking about the info you generously provide... really, (y):love:

Dubi, you said the regular version was pollinated by "colorful" males - does that mean those males were tending to express the purple colombian type?

Thanks

OK, my mistake. Going back through this thread I see you use mainly purple honduras parents in your honduras hybrids, and the finished product from both Fems and Standard (Honduras x Panama) should be, predominantly, similar.
Good to know there's plenty of the purple colombian expression to be found within the standard H&P seeds as well as the fems.