What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here. You can win FREE Premium user status here.

Honduras x Panama

Taima-da

Less dense then Panama, both in flower structure and effect.
Denser than Honduras likewise.
Still, a big yielder.
Easy flowing happy vibe from the Honduras, with a dreamy cruisy aspect from the Panama.
Doesn't have quite the intense initial discharge of energy of the Panama (which can really hit hard), it does have the warm tickling of the mind of the Honduras.
Very kind gear.

Less dense then Panama, both in flower structure and effect.
Denser than Honduras likewise.
Still, a big yielder.
Easy flowing happy vibe from the Honduras, with a dreamy cruisy aspect from the Panama.
Doesn't have quite the intense initial discharge of energy of the Panama (which can really hit hard), it does have the warm tickling of the mind of the Honduras.
Very kind gear.
I am starting to think I may pick HXP instead of the pure Honduras. These effects sound amazing. I figure the HXP will be easier to grow for a newbie compared to the pure Honduras as well. Some of the bright green phenos in here are so stunning. I am purely after effect, but those neon greens are so enticing.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you so much @MrHamilton @RobFromTX and @sublingual for your positive feedback :)

Happy to announce Honduras x Panama regular version is back in stock:

Hasch

PXL_20240219_085844387.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

Day 24 after popping up from the soil.

Been getting 11 / 13 light for 7 days now. They haven't outed themselves yet.