What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras sativa

Hi PandyFackler,

Thanks for sharing pics of your Honduras too :)

Both females look very healthy and well developed, ready to face the flowering stage in perfect shape! Try to provide them with strong light intensity and constant warm temps (between 24ºC-28ºC) and they will reward you with a very high yield of great crystalline sativa effects.

I'm glad you you are using Honduras to make your homegrown hybrids. We also have produced different Tikal x Honduras hybrids, Terpene is already testing one of them, as you can see in this thread. Golden Tiger x Honduras sounds interesting! ;)

Thanks Dubi, I'll be sure to share the results of the hybrids I made. It's been a great privilege to grow your strains. Always fun and interesting. After years of hit and miss genetics I'm sticking with Ace for a while.

All the best,

PF

Hello, here are some quick shots of my Honduras girls. They've been in my flowering room for almost 6 weeks, lots of flower development in the last 3 weeks, looks great to me.

This first pheno is pretty short, only doubled in height, and has an aroma of rubber and dried flowers. It's pretty pungent and has been kicking out trichomes since flowers appeared.

picture.php

picture.php

This second pheno is much taller, stretched 4x it's original height, has been a little slower developing flowers and smells like vegetation and incense.

picture.php

picture.php

I repotted them after their stretch and I think the soil was a bit too hot for them, oh well, they seem to be doing ok nonetheless.

PF

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are doing a great job with your Honduras PandyFackler :yes:

Yes, they are slightly overfeeded after the transplant, but just a bit, nothing to worry about.
Just try to keep the N low and provide moderate amounts of PK and micronutrients in the upcoming weeks.
Very nice growth, structure and flower development in their early flowering, very promising sativa indoor grow! :)

Hi Apollo13,Both have interesting cerebral, motivational and positive effects, Guatemala with a bit more of body
Yes,that's what I felt from a 2 weeks flowering Gutemala making coffee from it, that's how long it goes at 49° in the woods, then she's the only green thing around,and animals..
L.E. Wich are the strains that have no bodyhigh here at ace? I supose green haze,Honduras green pheno and Etiope? Pls if there are more someone let me know?

Last edited:

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
17 weeks on my Honduras and they're as finished as they need to be. Big output on these plants! Strong, old school sativa smells at chop. The columnar pheno grows differently (a collection of fox tails that make large flowers) than the stretchy pheno (denser, more traditional sativa flowers). I am really looking forward to trying the smoke here in a couple weeks.:biggrin:

Columnar pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

Stretchy pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

Big thanks to Dubi for making these genetics available!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Terpene. That is similar to what old time Mexican used to look like. Have to go really south now to find it. I think I have 5 seeds of this. Gonna be harvesting a ACE Guatemalan fairly soon.

rolandomota

Veteran
That shits going to be extra racy i would flower longer like 3 more weeks. They do look mature enough to harvest though. I would love to try these and Ethiopian just for the non tiring high weed always burns me out and I mostly smoke mex brick lots of indica in those northern Mexican bricks sometimes its very sleepy no mind high some are more thought provoking those are my favorite i guess i wont really know until i grow some of the seeds i find. Come on march 1st i cant wait for my next half lb this month was shitty i couldn't find any bulk and had to pay 40 the ounce instead of 20 thanks for sharing

Last edited:

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
It appears the pollen I saw float off the late-flowering herm flowers on the Hondurans was viable and very lightly wind pollinated the upper/central canopy on another plant I have in flower currently: [(Alien Tech x Girl Scout Cookies) x Tangerine OG] x AlienDawgEther.

While I generally distrust herm beans, the Honduras smoke is very similar to Ace Purple Haze phenos or highland Colombians mixed with Panamanian. Its possibly the kindest effect I've ever had: very positive, social, comfortable, clear but dreamy, a little bit disorienting and has no ceiling. You're having such a good time you want to smoke more and you tend to not realize you're already stoned as hell. You could sum it up best by telling someone they'll be saying "Whaaaaa?" a lot. :D Despite the difference in bud structure, both plants have (near as makes no difference to) the same effects with the stretchier one being slightly more fragrant and haze-like. They yield remarkably well, so I'm excited to see how things turn out with my accidental cross.

Dubi, I've only had this one in a jar for a couple days and its already a house favorite. :tiphat:

early_bird

Veteran
Terpene, thanks a lot for the infos about Honduras. This sounds so nice, exactly what i´m searching for, positive, clear and social weed.
Can´t wait to grow them :)

Dr.King

Veteran
17 weeks on my Honduras and they're as finished as they need to be. Big output on these plants! Strong, old school sativa smells at chop. The columnar pheno grows differently (a collection of fox tails that make large flowers) than the stretchy pheno (denser, more traditional sativa flowers). I am really looking forward to trying the smoke here in a couple weeks.:biggrin:

Columnar pheno:
View Image

View Image

Stretchy pheno:
View Image

View Image

Big thanks to Dubi for making these genetics available!

It appears the pollen I saw float off the late-flowering herm flowers on the Hondurans was viable and very lightly wind pollinated the upper/central canopy on another plant I have in flower currently: [(Alien Tech x Girl Scout Cookies) x Tangerine OG] x AlienDawgEther.

While I generally distrust herm beans, the Honduras smoke is very similar to Ace Purple Haze phenos or highland Colombians mixed with Panamanian. Its possibly the kindest effect I've ever had: very positive, social, comfortable, clear but dreamy, a little bit disorienting and has no ceiling. You're having such a good time you want to smoke more and you tend to not realize you're already stoned as hell. You could sum it up best by telling someone they'll be saying "Whaaaaa?" a lot. :D Despite the difference in bud structure, both plants have (near as makes no difference to) the same effects with the stretchier one being slightly more fragrant and haze-like. They yield remarkably well, so I'm excited to see how things turn out with my accidental cross.

Dubi, I've only had this one in a jar for a couple days and its already a house favorite. :tiphat:

Beautiful looking Honduras plants, much respect :tiphat:. Thanks for the smoke report.

After Dubi told me about Hondura I was very interested. The Purple Haze #23 x Honduras and Panama Goddess x Honduras sounded like holy grails to me.

The Hatter

Veteran
The more I see and hear about this strain the more mouth watering it becomes. I love the old school mexican sativas and the Honduran looks very similiar to them aside for producing much larger colas. I may just have to break my rule about staying away from the pure long flowering sativas for this one. 14 weeks is fine, but once you get up past that it starts to be a bit too much for the sort of rotation schedule I like to keep. How likely is it to run into phenos that won't finish in under 14 weeks?

early_bird

Veteran
Thanks for the excellent smoke report terpene :thank you:

My Honduras ist at flowering day 34 of 11/14 now.
I started them as a tiny little clone which has just rooted few days ago and transplanted them straight to 11L of soil.
Now i have a monster of a plant, without bondage she would be arround 1,20m i guess with long internodes, and a lot of side branches, still stretching.

From day 30 the flower development is going fast and visible in the day by day compare.

I post some pics soon.

I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying my earlier "Mexican" pheno of Honduras. Flowered on 11/13 for 13 weeks, she's been curing for about 3 weeks now I think and the high is just so blissful. At first toke a wave of energy hits. About 15-20 minutes in, the full high develops which is so complex and euphoric, with shades of psychedelia, warmth, clarity and a little dreaminess later in the high and a strength that belies its medium resin content and landrace origin. It's very cool. If you want to focus, you can focus, if you want to socialize, you can do that, if you want to trip, take another hit and fly.
The main initial detractor for me was the scent, having a heavy burnt rubber smell. Well, that smell has pretty much subsided and now it's a delicious savoury spice incense that translates to the taste as well. So good! I have to say that I'm in love.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These shots were taken at around week 12. You can see that there are still a few white pistils, I took the rest of the plant at week 13. My feeling was that this one needed the full 13 weeks and all pistils to die off. I harvested close to a hundred grams so a very good yield.

I think there is big breeding potential within this strain....

Last edited:
While I'm at it I guess I'll throw up a few more pics from the journey -

Mexican pheno

picture.php

Columbian pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I haven't properly sampled the Columbian pheno, it's only been in the jars for a week and I can tell it's going to take a very long time to cure. The scent is spicy incense again but this is more of a classic haze incense than the Mexican pheno. She was also a great yielder producing around 140g!!!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great review Pandy. I wish I had room to run this but am booked up for this run. A blast from the past from what I have read.

The Guatemalan is a keeper too. More on the laid back effect so you could smoke it late into the night. This sounds a bit more upbeat.

Bardo Eagle

Holy shit Pandy,this is a real old school ganja!!! :woohoo:I can't wait to grow it and also some cross like Honduras x Ghana,Honduras x Double Zamal to find a keeper,thanks to share.
The Columbian Pheno look like some smoke from another century almost,a long cure for me bring the best from this plant:dance013:

Thanks so much guys!

Yesum, I have a Guatemalan leaning Tikal with a very Euphoric quality that I really enjoy. Pretty different to the frosty strawberry peach pheno I also got. If you like that I think you would love the Honduras.

Bardo Eagle, those crosses sound so good. Been dying to try the Ghana, but in my recent seed purchase I got some Ethiopian, because isn't there a little Jah in all of our hearts? For real though man, I think this Honduras would be banging in the right hybrid, I chucked some Honduras pollen (from two different looking males) on my Golden tiger and frosty Tikal pheno and have a ton of seeds from both.

I had a couple hits of the Columbian pheno about an hour ago and wow, this stuff is going to be good...

Bardo Eagle

Yes Pandy this stuff is going to be good,I tried it maybe the colombian pheno and give me the most anfetaminic,racy and energic effect from all the sativas that I run for seed reproduction(maybe also for the best bud formation of all,and time of flowering reduct compare to the longest flowering sativa).I was like a robot when I had to clean the house after smoke this pheno,with a big smile and some strange feeling like agressive mood for the object lol

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you all :) I feel blessed to read and see such positive feedback about this new central american landrace sativa release. Guess all the efforts to make the pure Honduras available were well worth.

I think the new Honduras hybrids: Tikal F5 peach incensey pheno x Honduras, Panama Goddess F10 x Honduras, Panama A22 (super resinous early flowering indoor pheno) F11 x Honduras, Green Haze x Honduras, Purple Haze x Honduras .... have the potential to produce new outstanding central american sativa hybrids.