What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras sativa

BenoitV1984

Veteran
AFAIK, Mandala ships to the US.

Keif Cake

Veteran
AFAIK, Mandala ships to the US.

I haven't ever ordered from Mandala, i thought they did, but i don't see United States in the countries drop down box

Keif Cake

Veteran
Oh they deliver to the U.S. i use them sometimes
They are taking a "summer" break, and spring is only a couple weeks into the season. I now remember from last year, when i tried to order in may or June, looks like i wont ever be ordering from Mandala when they don't even give you half the year to order anything

RobFromTX

They are taking a "summer" break, and spring is only a couple weeks into the season. I now remember from last year, when i tried to order in may or June, looks like i wont ever be ordering from Mandala when they don't even give you half the year to order anything
Lol they do take quite a break for sure. Frustrating. Real Gorilla does the same thing only its portioned out into 12 vacations a year

RobFromTX

These girls are on the move.

Attachments

• IMG_20230413_113027365_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230413_113027365_HDR.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 43

mr.pistil

A quick update on my Honduras. Today is day 100 from switch. After harvesting my last Indica strains I switched her to 11/13 a few weeks ago. Pistils are starting to turn, but still a lot of white ones.

She's putting out spikey foxtails. I tried to capture it in the photo, but... I'm hoping she finishes in a couple of weeks.....

Hon. FD100 - spikey foxtails.jpeg

RobFromTX

A quick update on my Honduras. Today is day 100 from switch. After harvesting my last Indica strains I switched her to 11/13 a few weeks ago. Pistils are starting to turn, but still a lot of white ones.

She's putting out spikey foxtails. I tried to capture it in the photo, but... I'm hoping she finishes in a couple of weeks.....

View attachment 18831853
100 days with a bit more time to go. That must be the rare late flowering pheno i want to run across. Beautiful bud (y)

RobFromTX

Well thats it for me. Im trashing mine and starting over. Its been two weeks under lights and they are falling to the sides, stems are becoming wavy and shriveled and some havent even produced stems at all. It appeared to be just the panamas at first but now most are doing it. This is definitely a first for me. Im not sure what caused it, maybe they just dont like happy frog soil or they are from old stock(2020), but ive grown them before with success so it has to be something particular. Oh well. I have another pack in the seedvault and ill try again. This time ill put them directly in 3 gallons instead of attempting to veg them out in one gallons. I suspect they dont like that either

Attachments

• IMG_20230416_090121970_HDR(1).jpg
    IMG_20230416_090121970_HDR(1).jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 60

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
They look ok to me, nice green... maybe they just need more light and wind!? Why do you wanna throw them away instead of repotting deeper!?

I'm always training my seedlings with a venti, especially when they are stretching for light.

goingrey

Well thats it for me. Im trashing mine and starting over. Its been two weeks under lights and they are falling to the sides, stems are becoming wavy and shriveled and some havent even produced stems at all. It appeared to be just the panamas at first but now most are doing it. This is definitely a first for me. Im not sure what caused it, maybe they just dont like happy frog soil or they are from old stock(2020), but ive grown them before with success so it has to be something particular. Oh well. I have another pack in the seedvault and ill try again. This time ill put them directly in 3 gallons instead of attempting to veg them out in one gallons. I suspect they dont like that either
LOL I hope you're not serious

RobFromTX

They look ok to me, nice green... maybe they just need more light and wind!? Why do you wanna throw them away instead of repotting deeper!?
Well i lowered the lights and and i keep the temps pretty low, in the high 70's. I suppose i can repot the hondurans but there wont be any room left for the panamas. I really wanted to grow both