What's new

Holy grail Mr Nice.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Sorry if it’s already been covered, but what exactly is haze AC?

There is a reason why Shanti made the AC male

1676591264997.png

mr.brunch

Veteran
If I’m reading the pedigree of holy grail correctly it’s a triple on the haze c, maybe 4x if the SkHz is also c ? And double A also.

Piff_cat

My bad thought you were smoking piff in '91 haha
lol yea piff in elementary school i missed out

. just meant that piff haze was around before shanti. shanti has piggy backed off nevs work even tho he violates nearly all of nevils protocols. then he has the balls to name a strain holy grail after nev dies.

but worst part is that the grails project number 1 tenant was NOT to inbreed haze C. its how the whole topic started. nev felt putting haZe C inbred any further would produce cat piss phenos which he hated. so instead, he was out to find outcrosses of haze like sativas and haze lines not directly sired by haze C. and he accomplished this goal even after shanti tried his best to subvert his efforts.

he creates nh21 x mullum, but feels the mullum takes over the profile a little more then he would like. so he goes thru several thai lines- gypsy, swiss thai(82 thai stick from swiss breeder green hornet) and finally hempys 78 tia- the winner.

lowland "buddha" thai hed been searching for it increased the haze A type phenos. with this outcross nev creates outback haze- the most impressive new haze work in a decade.

3 selected females make up outback haze 2 are 97 nevils haze NH 36 and NH 21 and the 78 tia female.
first the 78 tia female is put to NH36 reversed (78 tia x nh36)
next a female is selected from the tia ourcross. this female is reversed
the 78tiaxNH36 pollen is put to NH21- nevils queen
making the final pedigree NH21 x (78 tia x NH36)

shantis "holy grail" is nothing but more back cross bullshit tripling up on haze C the exact formula nevil said was trash.
InkedScreenshot 2023-02-17 at 11-47-55 Grail The Ultimate Haze Hybrid.jpg

heres some compiled info on nevils work on the grail post shanti

british hempire-
1676651173724.png

pistils
1676651348319.png

1676651402177.png

Fitzera

@gypsyeyes
Ford put in the work, is that the best automobile today? Very subjective.

So many of you guys are living in the past, the glory days. Unfortunately those days are gone. Times change. You don't have to go to MNS today to get the good Genetics. What they're selling today is not what they were selling then, but they're selling them as if they were the same. That's BS.

insults deleted by Mod

People just want to truth, the reality as it is today. And nobody from the MNS camp is going to put it out there. And that, that failure of truth and honesty is why less and less people give a damn about MNS and Scott.

As George Carlin said "Quit living in the past! That happened back there!"

Last edited by a moderator:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
......... bottom line is no insults directed at @HEMPY or anyone else!

.................. and as far as trolling shantibaba and trying to destroy his business 'cause you all have an old beef over disagreements in breeding directions, shantibaba is a member here and trolling other members violates the TOU.

I hate to have to censor a discussion, but tread carefully here, tnx

Fitzera

Trolling? Are you serious? I don't have beef. I have observations. Its not a disagreement about breeding directions, its a desire for honesty. I can have a debate without getting emotional about it, but im not allowed? Some can, but not I?

Seems to me you are pointing out that it is indeed biased here based on how you want to perceive what's being said by myself. That's a shame, there aren't many places left that aren't I suppose. It's almost like Martin Luther King saying "I have a dream" but you're interpretation is that he's had a nightmare.

Shall I leave the mag? Would that be more to your liking? I'd hate to be the toxicity in this "safe space". Sure is sad with how many amazing people have left or been booted.

👋 take care all

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
PiffCat your basing your information on what people have posted i base my information on what Nevil him self told be.

It was 70 97NH seeds but i cant remember what the first seed numbers were that were from the fresh Nevils Haze seed that shanti had made could be they were the 50. Regardless Shanti played a roll he kept those old seed stored and viable and Shanti was the guy that kept the Nevils Haze line and many others for people to enjoy for decades.

All the pics of the OutBack Haze that Nevil him self grew being posted came from me you know that right they were sent to me by Nevil and i have pics of every plant used in the OutBack Haze from Nevils back yard.

2 things i feel need touching on.

So many people contributed to Nevils work from Jim Ortega to many un named members / people who sent Nevil seed. You have no idea just how many sent seed to Nevil to go threw.

Also Nevil grew more than just the - gypsy, or swiss thai( green hornet) or my Thai.

Nevil also grew other Thai lines from people like Pro77 (RIP) that is called by some the Hmong Thai that was just a seed collection of different Thais he had collected over the years while living in Thailand.

The point is this Grail project was a community effort and like it or not even Shanti contributed.

Latest posts

Latest posts