What's new

Holy grail Mr Nice.

Nexus7

my dude im pushing 40 and been smokin haze for 2 decades. piff haze been around since 91. get that shit outta here. if i want advice on how to lie about pedigree and denigrate my customers ill be sure to ask shanti for a lesson. and my source of info worked for nevil in the cannabis castle when haze C was germinated. try again

So you were smoking piff at age 8 then?

That's messed up bro!

BuckeyeGreen

So after reading many pages of back and forth of, is he a liar, is that fraudulent, it’s real, it’s not real, who did what when etc. etc., I have one question? What is the community consensus on the MNS strain Holy Grail? I get the impression that if you grow out an 18 pack of those seeds that you can find very good plants.

Is that the general conclusion? I know people disagree about origins etc. but I think what most people want to know is: can you get a killer plant from an 18 pack of MNS Holy Grail seeds? After weeding through all of this info. it appears to me that you can. Did I interpret all of these pages in this thread correctly or did I totally miss the boat?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
if haze C is alive then what shanti is doing is even worse because ..................
I think it's important to remember that Piff cat has a beef with Shantibaba, was banned at mns for spamming his product, came over to IC and bragged about it, and has been bashing shanti ever since ......... first he's 'bad' 'cause 'most' peeps say Haze C is dead and now he's 'bad' cause Haze C may be alive but he's not using it.

I see a hidden agenda at play here that goes way beyond 'spamming' a product by trashing the competion.

Carry on! :tiphat:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
if haze C is alive then what shanti is doing is even worse because he is not using it for seed production it obvious. the only work shanti puts out uses the a/c male. which does make some nice plants, but at this point how can u even call shanti a breeder. it laughable. thankfully nev wrestled those 50 97nh seeds from shanti for the grail after rejecting the non f1 pack sent at first. nev said straight up the first pack was not his work. kanga was worried about germ rates on the old seeds they finally got from shanti. why go to all this trouble if fresh seed could be made?? not to mention shanti selected a "new" a5 female for nevs haze. so what exactly is in his nevils haze? neither of the original parents. and no haze C male.
Your make it up as you go Piff Cat you have never spoken to Nevil and Nevil never wrestled those 97nh seeds from shanti as you claim.

Not sure were you get your info from but its far from factual.

Like it or not Shanti was the only person Nevil gave his plant library to and the only person to have Nevil validate that.

Nevil also gave Shanti all the pure Haze seed he made along with all the HzA hybrids and a lot more seed work.

Nevil wanted Nevil haze seed he him self made and shanti had some stored still nothing more to it than that i know because Nevil told me. It was 70 seed not 50 by the way.

I got 97 NH so did every one that bought seed from MrNice up until 2003/2004 it was no secret Shanti had posted it at Cannabis world.

Like it or Not Shanti contributed and helped spread Nevils work for a long time and continues to.

OldCoolSativa

Nevil wanted Nevil haze seed he him self made and shanti had some stored still nothing more to it than that i know because Nevil told me. It was 70 seed not 50 by the way.
Any idea how many plants came from those 70 seeds? Do you know if Nevil culled plants in veg or did he flower them all? Any insights into Nevil's selection process would be appreciated. Thanks.

BuckeyeGreen

The best way to find out is to try it.
Trying to get a general consensus here and some buying guidance. I don’t want to waste my time and money on a strain if many people have tried it but consider it a waste of time and money. So I guess the conclusion is, after 38 pages, is that no one knows for sure about most of the topics talked about here and that those seeds could be anything, so it’s not worth it. If the community can’t reach any somewhat clear consensus after 38 pages, then I can only conclude these seeds are a waste of time.

ramse

So after reading many pages of back and forth of, is he a liar, is that fraudulent, it’s real, it’s not real, who did what when etc. etc., I have one question? What is the community consensus on the MNS strain Holy Grail? I get the impression that if you grow out an 18 pack of those seeds that you can find very good plants.

Is that the general conclusion? I know people disagree about origins etc. but I think what most people want to know is: can you get a killer plant from an 18 pack of MNS Holy Grail seeds? After weeding through all of this info. it appears to me that you can. Did I interpret all of these pages in this thread correctly or did I totally miss the boat?

of course! you can find real diamonds. imo

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I think it's important to remember that Piff cat has a beef with Shantibaba, was banned at mns for spamming his product, came over to IC and bragged about it, and has been bashing shanti ever since ......... first he's 'bad' 'cause 'most' peeps say Haze C is dead and now he's 'bad' cause Haze C may be alive but he's not using it.

I see a hidden agenda at play here that goes way beyond 'spamming' a product by trashing the competion.

Carry on! :tiphat:
You're wrong here, Giggles.

@Piff_cat is not affiliated with PiffCoastFarms, he's just a weed Nerd/book worm who's obsessed with haze varieties and cannabis research. Now, I don't always agree with him on somethings but he has a point regarding HazeC.

Last edited:

gypsyeyes

... but at this point how can u even call shanti a breeder. it laughable...
And just like that, you just lost all credibility.

The indisputable facts
Your make it up as you go Piff Cat you have never spoken to Nevil and Nevil never wrestled those 97nh seeds from shanti as you claim.
Not sure were you get your info from but its far from factual.
Like it or not Shanti was the only person Nevil gave his plant library to and the only person to have Nevil validate that.
Nevil also gave Shanti all the pure Haze seed he made along with all the HzA hybrids and a lot more seed work.

I got 97 NH so did every one that bought seed from MrNice up until 2003/2004 it was no secret Shanti had posted it at Cannabis world.
Like it or Not Shanti contributed and helped spread Nevils work for a long time and continues to.

I have no respect for people who use hate and misinformation as a form of self promotion. Some of us 60 and 70 yr olds know the difference between the ones who actually did the work and the naysaying wannabes who continue to bray.

gypsyeyes

Trying to get a general consensus here and some buying guidance. I don’t want to waste my time and money on a strain if many people have tried it but consider it a waste of time and money. So I guess the conclusion is, after 38 pages, is that no one knows for sure about most of the topics talked about here and that those seeds could be anything, so it’s not worth it. If the community can’t reach any somewhat clear consensus after 38 pages, then I can only conclude these seeds are a waste of time.
It appears that there were only 3 replies from people who actually grew this variety- 2 with small population. I did grow a decent number to have a better view I think- ck my earlier post here for pics. Bottom line, as many are starting to say, buy it and grow it. It is the only way you will find out if it meets your criteria. IME, it was excellent in yield, power and aroma and also provides good breeding material.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Thread took a turn because the grail name had already been used and several people assumed some relation. Has nothing to do with the actually quality of the seeds in question.

Grow some, keep us informed.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Any idea how many plants came from those 70 seeds? Do you know if Nevil culled plants in veg or did he flower them all? Any insights into Nevil's selection process would be appreciated. Thanks.

This is from Nevil

1676501099088.png

So he got 6 plants from the 69 batch of seed and 1 plant from the 70 batch of seed.

Nevil told me he made pure Haze seed i think any one would to back them up but Haze did not improve when inbreed (Nevils wards) and Sam had told Nevil that out crossing Haze was were it was. Nevil didn't follow Sam's advice and soon found out Sam was right.

He posted that and why he then out crossed the Haze.

Nevil even reversed the HzC male and made what he called HzC square and those seed produced both male and female plants. All the pure Haze seed and HzC square went to shanti along with all the HzA hybrids and many other seed lines that Nevil never released.

1676501785785.png

The Grail project was about preserving the Haze that was left and adding something different to the HzA and HzC.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You like giving half-truths as factual statements. Sensi had the entire library. Nevil worked at the Sensi facility alongside many others.

Nevil was never a part of MNS. Scott paid Nevil for the library, as did Ben. Nevil never "gave" Scott anything hence why Scott wasn't so willing to "give" back certain lines when Nevil asked.

Anybody around then knew Nevil's collection was available to the highest bidder when he left Amsterdam with his tale between his legs.

Back to the thread's purpose, Why does Scott misappropriate information relating to lineage on his strains? Great Question! The real answer will never land in the public domain.
I keep it honest regseed and Sensi did not have or get Nevils complete plant and seed library.

I know what shanti got from Nevil he Nevil him self told me and just out of curiosity did you ever speak to Nevil to get the facts ?

Nevil didn't sell his plant library you clearly have no understanding of the deal / arrangement that was made between Nevil and Scott.

I know the story from both Nevil and Scott and with all due respect its non of your business Ragseed.

Ben Dronkers also claimed he Bailed Nevil out of prison in Western Australia and that to was a lie Nevils sister set bailed for him you want proof ? I have it if interested.

When did Nevil breed Nevils Haze ? when did Nevil breed SSH long after he left Sensi.