What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

killabrown420

bullrider looks dank cali! well done bro.

its nice seeing that all setup indo, i guess its true when they say everythings bigger in texas hahaha...i wish i could give you a hand in there

costa is awesome guys, but i do miss my jars. the stuff down here is dirt, so im not smoking for a while. its good to get this break though cause i should have some new stuff to try when i get home...i predict i wont move from the couch for a few days..haha

later guys! keep it growin

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
here some pics of teh chamber.. and some pics of my cross Gtard..

Indo-- damn man you need to get that finished..

Killa-- sorry to hear the smoke down there is dirt.. i figured they would have some good sativas growing down there..

Cali-- that bullrider look bomb.. :bashhead:

Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

G

guest5703

Yo HIE I got a TT about to go into flower right now, shes looking lovely! Huge fans bro, huge!

Some dry BR for ya :wave:

Some of Killabrowns "Sourwreck"!!!!!!This shit smells bomb, has more of my ECSD characteristics which is interesting, must have come through more on this cross, I think killa used sour D ibl but still that came from ECSD. Tight buds, small calyxs on this one

And hey everyone I might have a few C99 crossed with A BOMB Dominant indica male Sourwreck from killa! I expect these seed to turn some heads lol, the indica male was just a great bushy growth and good sets of ball clusters, frosty as well! Well heres one of my C99 clones with probably about 45 seeds on her maybe more I don't set my height to high so I get happier most of the time ;)

:muahaha:

EDIT-Oh I forgot to show you guys the gift I got from a friend here on IC thanks BUDDY!!!! :laughing:

Got my best friend sprouting some of the plain DC's and also some of the skunk cross! Can't wait!

Also HIE dude I am gonna get on you about this, clean your grow room!!!! :nono: haha just messin with ya buddy, looks like you got leaves in there from three grows ago! Great work though looks like you are maintaining that high :headbange

Last edited:

outame 2

Seems as though I know the same guy.

Been using root 66 for clones to get water roots from soil clones,works pretty well I'd say.

G

guest5703

water roots from soil clones

Outame thats too funny about the seeds!! But I am curious about this I would love to see roots like you have there they look very sturdy! Soil to water roots though I don't understnad? Did you root the clones in soil then take them to a bubbler?

Anyways looks awesome outame keep that up! Finally got some good genetics eh??

outame 2

hey cali,in hydro,the roots have to develop differently to be able to absorb nutes.you know how yours grow in soil,they send down the tap,and the tap sends off long side roots to help support the plant.in hydro the plant does the same thing,but the side roots only come off the root like above,lotsa little roots off of the main tap,and any side roots have just the little roots off of any root that the plant has.

lemme get these a little bigger and i'll show you.yes,got this from hazy,nycd,he roots them semi passive hydro,per ver drain to waste till they root.

Last edited:
G

Guyute54

:wave: Hey all. Thought I would share a few pics

DC

Blueberry

Skunk

PTK

DC stud AKA Fandago ( He (was) a male slut)
:muahaha:

Take care all

G

guest5703

DC stud AKA Fandago ( He (was) a male slut)

hahhaha good shit guyute!!!!! That is awesome to see all those babes that got knocked up too!

yes,got this from hazy,

OUTAME-Remember I told you I had to take care of some people before I could get to you bro? check hazy's thread I think he is running some of the same strains I am now if you get my drift ;) all in time good brotha :laughing:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Cali-- yeah yeah i been slacking for sure... LOL

Outame-- you get that ?

Guy-- looks great man.. love the color on teh DC..

here some updated pics of the Gtards i got going, they go into flower on the 16th.. i know i got one female so far.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
harvest inside and outside....

harvest inside and outside....

of my ptrons...here's the 4 banger tron and my growroom......Hope this helps.

^^^^4 banger b4 the chop...tw, gc, mtf, sc

^^^^growroom b4 the chop

^^^^hpk from growroom

^^^^root systems from the small tron

^^^^harvest from small tron..prolly 2 1/2 to 3 oz's is my guesstimation.

Ps, cant wait for my bud to send me some c99, ecsd cuttings.. :wave:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wicked looking Gtard HI. Lush and dark, mmm looks potent. Good luck with em. Everyones lookin real nice. Lets have a great year. Have a look at a few gems from these parts. Urkle

Berkely

Abusive

Some dried and cured Wrigley

G

guest5703

MMMM DANK CHILI!!!! Nice work on that phototron phil those girls look very happy!

Some Kush

C99 in a cup ;)

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
3 1/2 to 4 oz's of Romulan

3 1/2 to 4 oz's of Romulan

caligreen said:
Nice work on that phototron phil those girls look very happy!

thanks bro....I will also be harvesting my big tron which has "Romulan" and it's going on 69 days....will be chopping it the down sometime today. i will be posting some pix later....after the chop i will be putting "green crack" inside the big tron. Hope this helps. :spank:

G

guest5703

Hey everyone, just stopped by at my buddies house last night and took a look at what I setup for him ;) I gave him all his clones, and he has gotten so many more strains in only three weeks it's awesome! He is medical so he has the ease of going to all different dispensaries. Good news for me :laughing: Well he is now 2 weeks in, he says its 4 weeks now by his schedule but I told him I thought they were around 2 weeks. It is his first grow and he is learning fast, he is using coco with the House and Garden line of course. Check it out, his new babies he got by himself!

Then the room I helped him create, hes using my filter for now but everything else is his

My sour D ibl from KILLABROWN!!!! Getting big here under his 600HPS

Our C99 cut we gave him

This shit is gonna be poppin! I am gonna give him an AC unit to cool it down in there, but everything else is looking tits!!!! He did have mites on all the new strains he had acquired but I told him how to handle it and I think he'll get rid of them within a week or two. :wave:

outame 2

hey phil,i grew green spirit once,any relation? it was some good shit.HE,three out of four made it,got the woman tending to them,good good white roots going on in there.thanks buddy.gonna be cuttting back the hours at work soon,costs too much to go out and work,make more money growing,and staying at home.Killa,wish we were there man,US sucks in my opinion.

seems like spring is sucking here,got roses blooming outside,and a freeze warning is in effect.covered them up tonight.but the grow room is nice and cool...pics soon guys.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Phil-- damn bro looks great.. that HPK looks great.. wonderful smoke that kush smell stays in the room after you smoke it for hours... LOL

Chilli-- damn bro i need that berkley to try out.. looks bomb.. you still running both cuts of it?? teh Urkle looks lovely

Cali-- the borg sucks.. i use Avid & StirrupM to kill all teh borg i had over a year ago.. havent came back since..knocks them out in a day or 2..

Outame- glad they showed up.. what didnt make it?? teh Green Crack is a cross of Sk#1 x Local Ga Indica Male made back when OG was kicking..

TGT-- yeah that shit happens all the time ..

a update on the Gtards all 4 are female.. guess it time to germ more Gtard and hope for a male.. most people wouldnt complain about not having males,but damn this is the 2nd grow from my seeds that no males have been found.. and they arent femmed beans... lol guess i shouldnt complain too much.. hope the seeds i sent out all turn female for you all.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Latest posts

Latest posts