What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

pthway4

GOOD MORNING STONERS!!!!!!

GOOD MORNING STONERS!!!!!!

cali- I am not sur ehow far along they are...if I find new batteries again I will take some pics since I've trimmed..I would love to go perpetual but don't think I have the room. I am working on trying to afford flat trays right now but don't have the extra 60..hey my wife and I found out we're pregnant...nnumber 2!!!just felt like sharing, I am a proud papa

the front three in this pic are trimmed already

mtf-shaman

congrats on the little one on the way!!!

still trying to figure out how to be able to post pics again......

very nice pics everyone

G

guest5703

are you PH'ing yet pthway?!?!?!?!?!!? PH DAMMIT PH!!!! lol

Check this TrainWreck from my buddy, coco house and garden 400hps like me.

MMM!!!!

G

guest5703

Yea right on pthway!!! So howd you check it??? Well dude thats cool you did, you might want to make sure that's the correct PH for soil cuz I use coco and the PH for me is around 5.8 Those bud shots look like your girls are filling in! Are you using any sugar based nutrient??? Possibly grandmas blackstrap molasses? Looks like you got a good time schedule going down with those clones and some space in your flower room! Perpetual even a little will have you harvesting more man. Good work! Glad to see good stuff going on! Here's a shot or two of my veg box

HIE's Tangerine Tar

TT girls :rasta:

Killabrowns Sour D ibl, the best pheno I could have ever found, so sour and the veg is so vigorous she's truly elite

pthway4

cali

cali

Man that's a sweet set up...I wish I had the extra room to expand....I used a PH soil meter and a aquatic P.H. test kit..I got some more pics I don't think you seen yet..

Question....What the real deal with Prop. 214? Like how does it work for patients as well as farmers? My back has been messed up for 5 years now and I got a new baby on the way, one thats 4 and a wife I was thinking of moving somewhere that it's legal to farmer and live your life. My wife's coporate office is in San Diego.

Thanks for letting me pick at your brain...there are now farmers around here with knowledge...

G

guest5703

bro what are you waiting for?!?!?!? If your wifes main office is in SD then you should be in SD!!!

Cali is the place for medical shit bro, if you have any problem and I mean ANY then you can get a license pretty much for 100 bucks. Then you get a permit to grow a certain amount, you and your wife could both have them and grow more. You would have all the hydro stores with great equipment at your finger tips. Theres beaches to what the heck are you waiting for?!?!!? hahaha

I think its actually prop 215 pthway, which allows citizens of california to obtain a medical license to grow, but the Federal gov still says no so there are chances of getting raided. BUT the chances are so low for people like us who do it for personal hobby it's pretty safe man. Keep it up PEACE

Snootch

^From what I've heard, San Diego is one of the worst places in Cali to grow. Apparently the local government works closely with the feds there.

G

guest5703

lol^^^^^ dont know about that....If you arent doing business, and you are a small timer keeping your mouth shut you should be fine anywhere in the world. SD is the best place in the US, best weather, best bitches, and best weed hands down. :rasta: :laughing: :jump: :muahaha: :joint:

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Pthway4-- your PH should be around 5.8-6.5 in soil.. have you checked the PH of the run off from when you water?

Cali-- damn them look great cant wait to see one finished out.. hope it taste like tangerines with a KUsh back ground..

I get some pics of teh chamber this weekend.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe..HE

G

guest5703

sick HIE been wondering where everyone was, it seems like pthway and I are having a full convo to ourselves! haha

I am chopping the Bullrider this weekend, she is a very very heavy bitch. Quite a few bananas which I am not found of, but the smell and the genetics and everything about this BR makes me want her. Can't wait! PEACE

G

Gtotoys

Pthway4== What's your ph of water before and after nute's? Also like HI said ,what is the runoff ph?

G

guest5703

Holy shit indo you put all my big pictures to shame with those sick shots!

Where have you been man setting up for ages or what?!?!? haha, looks very impressive, is that a barn your in there???? Fuckin right on man, are they all 1k's or what cuz you look like your pumpin a good amount, freaking beautiful! PEACE BEST OF LUCK BRO!!!

Here's some ECSD my boy just finished up

And some Bullrider I finished

:rasta:

Last edited: