What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
my last grow...

my last grow...

for my 1K flower room b/c I dont grow during the hot ass summer season unless its my swc/tron system. My trons are always in operation all year round. I am also waiting for my brand spankin new LED lites folks. I can wait to get that grow going...here's some pix...Hope this helps.

^^^last grow till Sept. of this year, this should/will be a huge yield.

^^^^ this main stalk was about 4 inches away from the Hortilux bulb. the only reason I can keep it this close to the bulb is b/c of the lite mover. as u can see i had to bend it twice. It should be a very nice bud when its ripe.

^^^^Incoming....just a care package for a Bud...I have to tell him that the shroom is about 3.8 grams and all it takes to get off is 1 gram. hope this helps.

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Frogger said:

never let anyone use your wheels:spank: :cuss: :nono:

damn froggy what they hit a telephone pole.. and damn it looked like a nice s10 4wd.. some people just cant be trusted with other peoples stuff..soory for your loss hope you had full coverage on it.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe..HE

INDODRO

Damn frogger that fuckin sucks bro......smokin a fat doobie for you to help ease that pain you're feelin.

HiEagle, wassup bro, paying more attention to your garden now the ps2 broke down? Holler at me man.

G

guest5703

Aww that sucks man is the person that smashed up your truck gonna help you out with something else or what?!?!?

Nice Phil!!! I thinkin of your babies everyday trust me I know I'm an ass, I do hope to get something your way soon....

HIE that TT is smelling just as strong as this Avalon I grew a few back, SUPER strong tangerine scent off of her she's really doing well. How long was she usually going as Tangerine Haze?? Did you ever grow the PTK by itself was is it's lineage??? Thanks bud ;)

Soooo I pretty much lost my job today!!! Sucks I walked into work and there was a letter in everyones desk basically saying the company is losing money and they need to make cuts, so now I work only two days a week.....BUMMER!!!

outame 2

four new york city diesels three weeks in with training on the tops...dam son,telephone pole or tree?...i don't see any bark...thats why only I drive me truck,and carry full coverage all the time.

Last edited:

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Sorry to here about your truck Frogger. I think of a car as a girlfriend. Would you ever loan a girlfriend? Actually, I have in the past, but that was a long time ago lol.

Hope you were well insured, and if not make the bastard pay!

TGT

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
caligreen said:
HIE that TT is smelling just as strong as this Avalon I grew a few back, SUPER strong tangerine scent off of her she's really doing well. How long was she usually going as Tangerine Haze?? Did you ever grow the PTK by itself was is it's lineage??? Thanks bud ;)

Soooo I pretty much lost my job today!!! Sucks I walked into work and there was a letter in everyones desk basically saying the company is losing money and they need to make cuts, so now I work only two days a week.....BUMMER!!!

the mom went 85 days to finish her completely.. teh PTK is tom hills Pine Tar Kush.. a unworked paki kush line.. no never growed the PTK got some pollen from a friend on here.. if she has got a tangerine Kush taste she will be a keeper for sure.. you did clone her right??i might need one if she that good... :muahaha: shit on the job dont feel bad bro atleast you still got one.. i havent had one in like 4 months.. gotta get one soon .. shit getting low..

Phil-- let me know how then LEDs turn out ..

INdo-- i holla at you later today..

Froggy- yeah that head in your pants will get you in more trouble.. it just wants to spew it brains all over something ...LOL

killabrown420

Hey guys, I'm back! :wave: I got to see the remains of the black cabinet the other day...so I payed my respects. RIP.

Guyute, I was just visiting the old grow shop and yes the pollen was viable. I got a whole slew of new crosses to play with. Lets see there is Grape ape, catpiss, great white shark, ogxsd, purple indica, and maybe one or two more strains that are crossed with the deep chunk pollen.

I also have another buddy who took a couple williams wonderxsour diesel ibl and crossed it to ogxsd, as well as an original og kush. So it's getting pretty mixed up around here. Tons of genetics to play around with now. Its great seeing the results starting to be posted..~O~ good on ya to spread it around to yer buds...those dabneyxsd's look great.

I won't be growing for a while, probably a good while...but I know I got tons of beans to play with if/when i start up again. Until then I'll keep spreading it around and stay stoked on watching everyone else's grows...take care yall

frogger, sucks bro...sounds like the making of a hit country song

:badday:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
King butane????

King butane????

HE, are the butane fuel for stove the same as the ones for lighters??? I mean is it triple refined?? :cuss:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
PhilCuisine said:
HE, are the butane fuel for stove the same as the ones for lighters??? I mean is it triple refined?? :cuss:

NO THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.. the stove butane has a nasty ass smell to it so you can smell it if teh stove is leaking and dont blow up.belive me i have tried using it and wasted teh batch, tasted like shit .. dont use that for BHO.. get the lighter butane.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe..HE

http://www.kingbutane.com/proddetail.asp?prod=TL1010KG12

Last edited:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
thanks bro....

thanks bro....

its been a long time(4yrs.) since i made oil and when i did i used colibri...I just ordered a case of them for a grand total of $41.34. I gots 4yrs. worth of sugar coated trimmings...will also be making some bubble hash, again 4yrs. worth of sugar coated leaves....I was also thinking of just taking 1 or 2 whole plants and hash & oil it up, just having a hard time picking out which strain.... :spank:

^^^had to wash the dust off but there's still some oil on there as u can see :headbange

ps. hope u had a gr8t weekend....Hope that helped :rasta:

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup all here a update on teh chamber.. teh Gtards are going great.. cant wait to get a taste of them when done.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

G

Guyute54

killabrown420 said:
Guyute, I was just visiting the old grow shop and yes the pollen was viable. I got a whole slew of new crosses to play with. Lets see there is Grape ape, catpiss, great white shark, ogxsd, purple indica, and maybe one or two more strains that are crossed with the deep chunk pollen.

:headbange Sweet news! I have a few of the crosses I made going outdoors this year. Everything is looking pretty uniform so far. The DC x BB has a few mutants in the mix though. But I guess thats normal with Dj shorts lines. I'll let you know how they turn out. Here's a few of your creations

TW x SD IBL

HE those are looking great what day you on? I think your space tar's are going to be some great smoke. I sex all my plants before they go out in the bush and the space tar's had trichs running down the whole fan leaves with only a few pistils showing. I hope they damn near put me in a coma. Pics of your girls I will get here shortly.

:wave: O, Kali, Phil, Frogger, Hella, Indo, Chili, TGT. Hope everyoe is well.

outame 2

I'm still here,bubbling along,lil bit past halfway point,they getting resin now...killa,holler at me man,my messenger went down the other night.

G

guest5703

Day 52 flowering from first pistil Tangerine Tar

Showing some weird browing, unlike I have seen before. It has been given fresh plain water the past five days

I looked under the leaves where I saw the browning, and I saw purple!

Strong Strong tangerine smell, I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting mold cuz sometimes I do my big fan shuts off at night cuz it's too loud. So anyways I wanted to check for mold so I followed the brown leaves all the way in to the middle of the colas and everything is just so dank. No mold, some good frost, and it smelled like I had just smashed a tangerine in my hand. Great tangerine smell!!!! I love it!

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
LED/TRON Grow....

LED/TRON Grow....

:rasta: SWC of course...have never done this b4 i just gots the led lites today...I'm really just gonna grow the same way i've been growing in my swc/tron unit except for 1 modification, i took off the side compact flouros and added my new LED lites instead.. I gots 4 panels but i'm just gonna use 3 this time around....I sure hope this works folks...first pix is the before w/side flouros and the rest is after i removed th side flouros...i was also thinking of putting only 3 side flours along w/the LED's just to see if it would grow better but decided against it.....Hope this helps. :spank:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1741772#post1741772

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Here a update on teh Gtards.. harvested #4 and smoked it b4 i could get any pics of it.. she wasnt what i was looking for .. great high but no yield took her at 55 days.. Gtard #3 was harvested today on day 63 of flowering.. got some trimed pics of it.. i get better ones when it dries out.. Gtard#1 still going in flower i get some pics of her tomorrow.. she got about another 5-10 days. didnt clone this one but gonna try and reveg her.. she got the yield.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Phil- damn i gonna have to check that out looks like it work wonders in veg..

Guy- nice looking outdoor plants man.. that Trainwreck deisel looks ncie and stocky.. hope its a female..

nice set up INDODRO , hope to have some pics up soon of my set up. thanks for the help by the way i owe ya.
Dakota Growing At Its finest...

Latest posts

Latest posts