What's new

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A (DHF-PPK )would be a thing to behold-as would that which you could creat with it...

Dam the timming.. We needz a little... Back to the future chit up in here...

----- :alien::ying::alien: -----

farmari

I know fred I hear you there and I notice you said Ghetto, his monsters are probably the biggest I have seen on here so far(until HL45 pulls his :) ). With the PPK running with out all of the water control's there is No way that undercurrents or any fast hydro that will compete with it for the sheer fact that there is always going to be a malfunction some where and unless there is some one there to remedy the situation Root rot is inevitable.

Plus the electrical/equipment costs for chillers etc.. Different goals for everyone though. I don't think Gettogro is above 0.5gpw/60 days but he's doing amazing under extreme plant count restrictions. IMO with PPKs it's far easier for anyone to start up and get some trees rocking. Fast hydro pros like Gettogro and Heath (aka God :) ) post grows to be in awe of and to learn from, but perhaps not best to try to completely emulate, because of the difficulty in getting all the details just right, or simply learning and following all the little details that may not be obvious. While with HL45's grow for example, not only are we seeing a pro at work, but a pro doing something relatively straightforward to recreate.

Just my interpretation, as a noob learning day by day.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362107309.100645.jpg

Its all d9s fault. He gets all the credit, he loves that stuff.

(hl45 exits stage left and leaves d9 in the spotlight)

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
You know......A lil tidbit from back in the day with my Krusty bucket plants that I learned from many yrs of outdoor croppin , is I used ta take down my big plants in thirds from the top down to give me enough time to trim , dry , and cure enough product to get some bills paid and....

Then take the rest down in weekly intervals for my convenience and keep what I couldn`t get to alive till I could......and I know yas got help HL , but hangin whole "big"plants is an invitation for airborn nasties to form if not bucked with limbs hung , but I know this ain`t your first rodeo.......

Just tryin ta let folks know that big plants are a different animal when it comes to Harvey and afterwards......and...for the record......

Ya`ll Plant Killers are doin just that.....Killin it......Proof`s in da puddin.......Not sure there`s gonna be ANYFUCKINBODY rollin with bare bulbs before long without this funky ass setup goin that defies all laws of history and big plant nurture versus nature......

Undercurrent folks best stand up and smell the coffee bout not needin all the bells and whistles it takes to feed the fast hydro beast compared to this somewhat passive fed all but bulletproof setup for big plants.....

I can see several folks here givin Gettogro a run for his money with the right hybrid and dialed setup in the near future......

Respect....Freds.....:ying:......

Thanks Bro! I have a 1/2 hp chiller collecting dust....although it might get put to work in and outdoor ppk this summer. I was gonna take some pics of the build for ya but d9 beat me to it and I have been so swamped Im about a week and half behind.

I know fred I hear you there and I notice you said Ghetto, his monsters are probably the biggest I have seen on here so far(until HL45 pulls his :) ). With the PPK running with out all of the water control's there is No way that undercurrents or any fast hydro that will compete with it for the sheer fact that there is always going to be a malfunction some where and unless there is some one there to remedy the situation Root rot is inevitable.

LOL Ghetto has been in my HUD.
Im setting goals, as soon as one is reached I set another. This way I always have something to work towards. Gotta keep something to work for, because once you have reached the "top" the only way to go from there is down..

HB...I ran 24/7 recirculating "SWC"/Krusty buckets for a solid decade and OMFG.........

The bells and whistles along with failsafe devices to replace pumps if pumps died and or power outages happened...not to mention......The $ 1000 Aqualogic drop in probe chillers at every location to keep solution temps below 70 degrees and prevent pythium/root rot.......

I`m in awe....No shit........This is far beyond anything I ever thought could be done with low plant numbers and big plants without spendin assloads of cash to maintain the setup and PRAY for results if 1 of the many variables weren`t met in "fast hydro" type setup........anyways....

I`m onboard 1000%.......guaranteed......

Peace...DHF.....:ying:......

Me too freds.

I was looking for people using jacks and I had planned to go to dwc but then I stumbled upon the ppk thread. The rest is history!

Last edited:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Plus the electrical/equipment costs for chillers etc.. Different goals for everyone though. I don't think Gettogro is above 0.5gpw/60 days but he's doing amazing under extreme plant count restrictions. IMO with PPKs it's far easier for anyone to start up and get some trees rocking. Fast hydro pros like Gettogro and Heath (aka God :) ) post grows to be in awe of and to learn from, but perhaps not best to try to completely emulate, because of the difficulty in getting all the details just right, or simply learning and following all the little details that may not be obvious. While with HL45's grow for example, not only are we seeing a pro at work, but a pro doing something relatively straightforward to recreate.

Just my interpretation, as a noob learning day by day.

Thank you so much!

I honestly do work very hard at all of this.

I had an old roommate/friend by the grow whos gonna do some welding for me. I actually stayed on his couch while I was homeless with my pup a few years ago. He saw me at one of my hardest times of my life...Here we are a few years later and
"Freaking PRO" was all he could exclaim.

I know that you wont see me putting any paclo in my ppk...

I will be happy to exclaim I got a good yield without it.

Keep your dreams alive, it took me years but Im here now:biggrin:

D

DHF

Set goals......Make shit happen......Focus on 1 setup and dial that bitch.......or.....

If yas always chase the golden goose with a different setup , you`re destined for whole buncha ways NOT ta dial shit in and yields will be comparable......

Ran 3 setups in all my yrs and never changed until I was sure I could up my returns with more crops per yr progressively.....anyways......

Keep dialin HL...You da man......Big plants are a learned thingy.....bet on it....

Peace...Freds.......:ying:......

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
holy moly...

cant wait to get on that level

Holler anytime.
Youve got the tools now, just dont overgrow.
I got very fortunate that the plants stopped stretch where they did.
Comparing my rooms should be good information as to proper flip time...
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Holy shite mang!! those look great, Proves my point a few posts back.
LOL Hopefully I can get some good pics of the plants during harvesting. Some of them are nearly 6' wide

Ok I have not been meeting my goals, and Im feeling behind.
I am puttin myself on posting probation until I feel satisfied with my work and have accomplished a few things. This may be short and sweet or it may take a while. Just giving everyone a heads up and so your not wondering where I am. :tumbleweed:

I do have some good news... I left a bunch of herb at a friends house a while back. Anyway long story short they had all their belongings illegally confiscated along with my herb. They are a legal grower, with several patients and a good lawyer.

Hopefully the court date goes well, rules in my friends favor (and mine) and I get my herb back!!! That would truly be a miracle! Just the fact that its even slightly possible gives me a big smile and keeps my faith in positivity. Prayers and meditations always welcome!

HL45

D

DHF

Prayers and blessings from Fred-ville.....Here`s hopin yer shit comes back home minus marginal handlin fees.......I know yas were hurtin there for awhile.....

All on the wheel my buddy......God and Karma`s the same shit in my book.....All about bein tested and see how yas react to the pressure......

Your positive attitude brings it all back to yas HL........

Good luck......Freds.......:ying:.....

bobblehead

Veteran
Ya know, I just noticed the flourescent pink string holding your trees up... I like it... :D. Can't wait to grow some trees like you bro. Epic.

I hope those fucks do give you your herb back... But I was more than happy to give it to the feds and live to grow another day. :joint:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Damn HighLife you herbage is lookin real good esa. Keep the pigs away....Open a doughnut shop.

i have to tell y'all bout this!

in our town there is a municipal green way type trail for exercise. and bicycle cops patrol it.

well, i'm driving by a donut shop near the trail and they have a drive thru. in the drive thru is a bicycle cop and he was real chubby and wearing shorts and a shirt that was two sizes too small and had that stretched button look.

furthermore, he was pink. bright pink. one of those people that should never be out in the sun.

and i didn't have a camera!

to protect and to serve! oink! oink!

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Whaaa!!!!! You need to step your game up. My grandma grows bigger and better plants than that. 3lbs. per plant is only half of what you should be pullin'. I think the main thing that your missing is cat hair, either that or pm. But seriously you are a pro, and one day i hope to reach your level. Now you either get a job before sundown....or else we're shipping you off to military school with the god damn finklestein shit kid......son of a bitch!!!!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Still busy..im up to my neck, I picked this up from my dad.

The flip flop looks great.

I need to get a tablet to keep track of everything, a personal assistant would be great..

"drive here, pick up that, deliver it there, "

Looking for good light dep and greenhouse threads, post up a link if you know of one.