What's new

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

D

DHF

nasty! i want some!
Fuck me nekkid that`s some nasty lookin shit not fit for human consumption........

Better let me quarantine that for yas till all side effects and contraindications are well noted and documented...and then...

I`ll send yas what`s left after all efforts have been exhausted......Ok......there won`t be any left.......OK ?......:moon:.....

Seriously.....Awesome top shelf product Bro......

Peace.....Freds.....:ying:.....

Mister_D

Veteran
Fuck me nekkid that`s some nasty lookin shit not fit for human consumption........

Better let me quarantine that for yas till all side effects and contraindications are well noted and documented...and then...

I`ll send yas what`s left after all efforts have been exhausted......Ok......there won`t be any left.......OK ?......:moon:.....

Come on now fred, you know you can't get accurate data with just one test subject. HL I think ya better just send the other half to me :biggrin:. Me and freds will put it through the ringer, making absolutely certain it's safe for consumption :smoker:. Once it's received our official seal of approval (might require further batches for testing ;)), you can safely release it onto the masses.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

Come on now fred, you know you can't get accurate data with just one test subject. HL I think ya better just send the other half to me :biggrin:. Me and freds will put it through the ringer, making absolutely certain it's safe for consumption :smoker:. Once it's received our official seal of approval (might require further batches for testing ;)), you can safely release it onto the masses.

Really, really guys? A proper test cost money, these guy's just want to smoke your hash. Send 1/2 to me with $25 and I will get a real test done. Some people are just crooks. I got your back.

farmari

No accurate data can be found without a proper sample size and equipment. I'm willing to do good for the community by taking the risks as a guinea pig.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359616619.202717.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359616651.498565.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359616672.714555.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359616699.900430.jpg

My reply earlier seems to have disappeared.

Here's what she looks like in the vac

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359617838.196310.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359617879.593220.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359617945.955182.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359617912.643168.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359617912.643168.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 9

TURBD

Looks sick as usual.
Are you moving to a larger upper on the ppk?
Ahhhhh I wish I had more room.
Keep up the hard work!

Mister_D

Veteran
I wanna hear more about this

:thank you::thank you::thank you:

Not sure if that's exactly what HL has done here, but it's easy. You make dry ice hash, then pack it in your BHO tube and proceed to blast it with 'tane til the all the goodies ooze out :biggrin:. Helps make the oil more pure, as you have removed most of the plant matter prior to making oil.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Not sure if that's exactly what HL has done here, but it's easy. You make dry ice hash, then pack it in your BHO tube and proceed to blast it with 'tane til the all the goodies ooze out :biggrin:. Helps make the oil more pure, as you have removed most of the plant matter prior to making oil.

Holy fudge, that's brilliant. Now I just need a muuuuuch smaller tube.

..or more dry ice'd material :D

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Heres a breif rundown, im pretty swamped these days, you will see when its all said and done. Plus I keep loosing posts.
Ichy is the only one being straight, we all know that test cost money.

Mister d is right on!!

Silver dont worry about your tube... in ppk fashion we try to keep this affordable...I used a stainless water bottle with a hole drilled in the bottom, a coffee filter over the mouth of the bottle.

Dry ice an bubble bags...
Shake the bags for 5 minutes, nothing will come out the first minute or so.

Be ready for trichs to go EVERYWHERE!!! A painters suit is a good idea.

you only need two bags, really you could just use one, the first batch was from the first bag which was assumed to be the lowest quality... all the oil has come out very high quality..still need to whip it more to get the budder texture im looking for.

Much love Mi amigos.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Silver dont worry about your tube... in ppk fashion we try to keep this affordable...I used a stainless water bottle with a hole drilled in the bottom, a coffee filter over the mouth of the bottle.

Lovin' the DIY. How packed were you able to get your vessel with the dry ice sift?

Edit: Or, more importantly, how important is (or isn't) it to get the vessel packed reasonably full of material? Is empty space detrimental? Not?

Dry ice an bubble bags...
Shake the bags for 5 minutes, nothing will come out the first minute or so.

Be ready for trichs to go EVERYWHERE!!! A painters suit is a good idea.

:yeahthats

THIS

Made my first dry ice batch a month or so back, and ho-lee shit. I shook over a 5 gal bucket (just one bag - 110), and I couldn't believe how much kif came off of the trim from one lone Nightmare..

Thanks hl45! :tiphat:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
THE POST OF THE MONTH!!!! EVERYONE MEMORIZE THIS!!!

THE POST OF THE MONTH!!!! EVERYONE MEMORIZE THIS!!!

well, the speed of flow increase we seek here is a direct response to the observation that the greatly increased media volume needs more drain capability in these larger containers.

but the thrust of this change is directed more at the o2 content in the top media bucket and not the o2 content of the solution.

yes, the solution will have increased o2 because of this change but only slightly. what it is really doing by filling and draining faster is keeping the o2 content of the medium at an ideal point for a longer period of time.

if it takes an hour to drain completely and you are pulsing every 2 hours then approx 1/2 the total time of the plants life is spent functioning in a reduced capacity.

as cannabis growers, we have a finite plant lifespan, x amount of time for that plant to do it's thing. every second of growth time counts towards yield.

in this device the o2 still comes from air, mostly.

we also have some reliability issues that need to be addressed having to do with the smaller diameter lines building up a scum block of some kind.

the faster we get the pulse done the more time the plant has in the "ideal" range.

one thing that needs to be stressed here as we go in search of the "monster" is that we are not using the water for o2 delivery and because of the outrageously huge difference in free o2 molecule content (23,300 to 1) between water and air most effort in that direction will not get huge gains.

what i do think will blow the plant up is direct o2 injection into the root zone between pulses. i'm thinking about ways to do that now.

i reported the media volume of my containers at 5.2 gals at 5" depth. this is wrong. it is 5.9 or almost 6. a lot of medium for indoor.

hydroponics in general have developed a reputation for enhanced growth or speed of growth. the increased yields over other methodology comes from the increased o2 supply over conventional container growing with potting soil and containers that allow the pwt to exist in the root zone.

an o2 supply that is dangerously close to depletion at all times. a bunch of big hungry plants can put quite a demand on a system.

temperature is another big problem as the solution holds less o2 at higher temperatures. therefore bullshit!

therefore, the whole act of trying to force solution temps down is also forcing growth rate down. the plants roots love 80f. but you can't let them sit in o2 depleted water because of pathogens so you chill it down artificially. keeping the plant alive but suppressing growth simultaneously.

the plant displays a synergistic response to the ppk environment. the total reaction is greater than the sum of the parts would lead you to believe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synergy

it is as if we are removing obstacles to growth instead of turbocharging a process, if that makes sense.
:woohoo:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Last night two of my top buckets werent draining so gro bro and I lifted them up and drilled them out. Tonight I get there and another one isnt draining in the top and smells like shitstank sewage. It also is drooping very badly. Well grobro was long passed out and my patient helperbee had a Seizure today (which also drains me because I love him like my son and Im pretty sensitive/empathetic):comfort: so hes not around either.

So I have to lift one of these top buckets full of water (heavy) and drill out the bottom which is quite a challenge. To make it even more of a circus act I have to manuver the drill into the 8x6" square of the cage....my drill and bit together are about as long as the top and bottom bucket combined so I have to drill it out at a 45* angle..it wasnt easy.

As soon as the drill finally catches and bores through the bucket SHITSTANK :moon:water BLASTS all over me. I move the top bucket so its draining back into the system and the bottom bucket isn't draining either. You know what happens when 6.5 gallons of liquid shitstank is trying to drain into a 3.5 gallon container thats already full and not draining?

Vocalized Vulgarities.

Thats exactly what happens.

I quickly grab the shop vac and start cleaning and suck some water out of the Bottom bucket. Then I undo the drain line from the push fitting, blow through it and simultaneously hook the shop vac up to the push fitting while drops of shitstank:moon: are splashing me in the face.

The weird thing is that this all happened in the room that I just flipped less than a week ago. The plants are only 4'tall. My jumanji room hasnt had this problem at all. The plants in there are 6'-7' tall..WTF!?!?

Anyway theres a reason that Im not a plumber and that reason is SHITSTANK. I dont like shitstank sewage smell.

I might scrap the plant if it doesn't pull through by tomorrow night. It looked like it wanted to.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359716989.213143.jpg here she is in all her glory.. Miss shitstank herself. I hope she enjoys her pulsed shower and is reborn a new woman tomorrow.

Just to make sure we end on a sour d note;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359717043.709243.jpg

D

DaveTheNewbie

Last night two of my top buckets werent draining so gro bro and I lifted them up and drilled them out. Tonight I get there and another one isnt draining in the top and smells like shitstank sewage. It also is drooping very badly. Well grobro was long passed out and my patient helperbee had a Seizure today (which also drains me because I love him like my son and Im pretty sensitive/empathetic):comfort: so hes not around either.

So I have to lift one of these top buckets full of water (heavy) and drill out the bottom which is quite a challenge. To make it even more of a circus act I have to manuver the drill into the 8x6" square of the cage....my drill and bit together are about as long as the top and bottom bucket combined so I have to drill it out at a 45* angle..it wasnt easy.

As soon as the drill finally catches and bores through the bucket SHITSTANK :moon:water BLASTS all over me. I move the top bucket so its draining back into the system and the bottom bucket isn't draining either. You know what happens when 6.5 gallons of liquid shitstank is trying to drain into a 3.5 gallon container thats already full and not draining?

Vocalized Vulgarities.

Thats exactly what happens.

I quickly grab the shop vac and start cleaning and suck some water out of the Bottom bucket. Then I undo the drain line from the push fitting, blow through it and simultaneously hook the shop vac up to the push fitting while drops of shitstank:moon: are splashing me in the face.

The weird thing is that this all happened in the room that I just flipped less than a week ago. The plants are only 4'tall. My jumanji room hasnt had this problem at all. The plants in there are 6'-7' tall..WTF!?!?

Anyway theres a reason that Im not a plumber and that reason is SHITSTANK. I dont like shitstank sewage smell.

I might scrap the plant if it doesn't pull through by tomorrow night. It looked like it wanted to.

all laughs aside (and I laughed) what was the cause / reason?
this is the first slightly negative PPK report I have ever heard. The damn things are indestructible. So share what happened so we can learn!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Glad you got a laugh out of it!

I cant be 100% sure since I am not taking the plant apart but I would imagine too much root growth in the tailpiece....

Not sure why the bottom bucket clogged.

Previously I drilled holes in the bottom of the top bucket and lined it with a landscape fabric donut.

Hopefully this wont happen with 3 tailpieces in every top bucket.

Maybe D9 will show up and drop some more knowledge.