What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highest Yield Thread

johnbobit

I am going to be doing a yield run pretty soon. I havent finalized what strains im going to do but my list so far is

Pot of gold
Dr atomics NL x Bb
Dutchgrown LUI
Double Dutch
Nebula
Donk

All are yielders with good punch not to mention easy to grow.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is a dude I saw on on here getting nearly 3 lbs per 1k with big plants using Sweet Tooth #4. I think that works out to something like 1.3 grams per watt overall.

cali2

Casey Jones from Head Seeds is a crazy yeilder. I got two and a half pounds off a 1000 watt light. Really good smoke too. I had 25 plants in two gallon buckets of canna coco. Feed them Advanced two part,bigbud and bud candy. Ive read other people getting more than me and I believe it. Three pounds is realistic with this girl.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are big yields man. I know for a fact that Sweet Tooth is straight up connoisseur quality bud and there are not many with better bag appeal and sweet smell if that's your thing. There is just something about that candy grapefruit smell, not to mention the happy kind buzz of the highest order.
:greenstars:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, right now its very hard to get Spice of Life Sweet Tooth beans unless you go with a hybrid like Dutchgrowns Sweetest Cindy 99 which is a big yielder and half Sweet Tooth #3.

If you can get Legends LUI pure, most of them will be the Sweet Tooth pheno with a few Ortega Indica phenos from what I have seen, it is generally less stretchy than the Sweet Tooth and good for SOG, single cola style. The same father of Sweet Tooth #3 was used to make the LUI and it's a big yielder gene wise. :joint:

If you want a big branchy plant I would go with the Sweetest Cindy 99, or get both! :greenstars:

There is the LUI 13 too which is the G13 cross by Dutchgrown you should check out on the bay. ;)

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
a buddy of mine dide 6 lb under 1k with super star Hydroponics
I just harvested a few new strains so i'll tell you individual plant weight in a few days.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
6 lbs under 1k? What, wet?

lol nope just veg for 2 months, why would I say wet weight? never heard of any one doing so:nono:.
i got 3lb on soil with bubbleberry 4 plants two months veg...
This 6 lb was a record high in over 12 years of the dude growing and i know this for fact.

BORNaSMOKER

I'm telling you right now to go get a pack of boggelgum, this stuff yields through the roof and finished 10 plus days faster than anything else in your room. Ive been growing this strain for years and it is the king shit.

these are available now but won't be for long. If you want cash and quality this is what your you've been looking for.

a buddy of mine dide 6 lb under 1k with super star Hydroponics
I just harvested a few new strains so i'll tell you individual plant weight in a few days.
Dr.Dank
Seeing makes us all believers. If you've got pictures please include them people.

Hats off to Rocky Mtn Squid for being the first (And only) person to post there results in the preferred fashion.
:tiphat:
A few years ago, I grew out a ECSD S1 seed that I was given. I didn't particularly care for the way it smoked & tasted, but as far as vigor and yield were concerned, it was a mega-monster. I've never had any strain grow with the vigor that this one did. It was crazy......:plant grow:

picture.php
[/IMG]

It grew like an out of control jungle vine on steroids. Big fat cola's with decent weight that yielded 22 oz's from one single plant......:jawdrop:

No CO2
Advanced Nutrients
1000 watt hps
aero/dwc hybrid

:smoweed:

I've found that reading at least the very first post helps tremendously. :tongue:

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
lol nope just veg for 2 months, why would I say wet weight? never heard of any one doing so:nono:.
i got 3lb on soil with bubbleberry 4 plants two months veg...
This 6 lb was a record high in over 12 years of the dude growing and i know this for fact.

2.6 GPW with just 2 months veg? mmmhmm....

S

Sir_Nugget

vouch casey jones for yield, expect double from casey you would from anything else, super weed

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
6 lb under 1k total bullshit, no fucking way. Sorry man your friend lied. ;)

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
:laughing:well I don't lie man and i've seen it myself.. if i could post pictures i would i can't but i can post dry shots you can believe what you want i don't give a shit.
instead of asking me what nutes lights and system he used lol thats how we don't learn shit:bashhead:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Listen to what you are saying. 6 POUNDS under 1000 watts of light. That is like 2700 grams dry, I have never seen or heard of anyone in history getting a yield like that. Unless of course it was half wet. ;)

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
There are many under ground growers that really know their shit dude just because you never heard of it.... it doses not mean it isn't possible.
By the way it was crispy dry stem snap and it was only one light that gave that... .there was 4 + lights in the room so it got some light from the others too it was only 3 plants or 2 i don't remember.

There are many under ground growers that really know their shit dude just because you never heard of it.... it doses not mean it isn't possible.
By the way it was crispy dry stem snap and it was only one light that gave that... .there was 4 + lights in the room so it got some light from the others too it was only 3 plants or 2 i don't remember.

You have to expect people are going to call you out on this. So for the sake of this thread, please use
THE RUBRIC
found on the
FIRST POST

Hope everyone caught that

If information like lighting, weight, style, CO2, blah blah blah IT"S ON THE FIRST POST GO READ IT!!!!!

Then the majority of this bickering can be avoided.
This is a place to share results. If you believe someone is mistaken, by all mean, call them out.

Just do it a little more tactfully please....

Listen to what you are saying. 6 POUNDS under 1000 watts of light. That is like 2700 grams dry, I have never seen or heard of anyone in history getting a yield like that. Unless of course it was half wet. ;)

Good job.^^

6 lb under 1k total bullshit, no fucking way. Sorry man your friend lied. ;)

Not so good...^

I respect your right to not believe him, but you guys need to stop fighting in here :bump:

It's far fetched but hey, I like to believe it's possible.

talktosamson

Veteran
At first I was like, no way is that 2 ounces, then I re-read what you wrote and she was only on day 25. I can only imagine what she looked like at the end. Good shit, Sampson. So that strain is...?

Bogglegum?
Right?

BTW
That's a beautiful pit you have there. He looks like a big boy. I'm about to put a picture of mine on right now so I can get rid of w/e the fuck this thing is on my avatar lmao

Yup that is Bogglegum by Bog, its a cross of NL #5 and his Bogbubble, like I said its fast its good quality and the yields are outstanding.

On my pitty, his name is Samson, he is 5 going on six now, he was just a baby in that picture, maybe a year. Best dog I have ever had, has stood by my side through thick and thin. Never caused me and problems and never hurt anyone. Except the time a guy broke into my house trying to take my Roor, Samson bit him on the ass and legs. lol