What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highest Yield Thread

ProGroWannabe

:tiphat: Right on puma!

You have no idea how glad I am to hear that someone else is working with the Nightmare. Post up some pics when you can.

You have a pm coming.....

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, i think you do need to find that pic

... does something smell funny?

:tiphat:

Yeah well you obviously have not been around and seen all the monster Swt #3 pics during the OG era lol

I will get that pic off my old computer soon if I can get the fucking thing started up and working :blowbubbles:
Lots of soil in a big container and a nice bright light with CO2 = big ass buds!

P

puma

hey ProGro.
ya man i dont know what the NIGHTMARE will bring to the OUTBACK but if it has any yield to her then that cross should SHOCK ppl with the yield she will give...

i tried to breed with the OUTBACK last round but the pollen i used i guess had run its viability, it was PURPLE BARNEY pollen i had had for a couple years....was going to call the cross OUTBACK-BARNEY.....

very interested in seeing what this NIGHTMARE is all about, praying its have as good as the OUTBACK was/is.....
peace bro.

P

puma

ProGro.
i guess you did not get my PM then the other day?????............

Reeferman's Cherry Bomb 2 was by far the highest yielder I've ever grown. You may have to search for a nice phenotype, but it's worth it.

My thoughts on finding your own high yielder are simply to buy as many packs of one strain from the same breeder you can afford and pop them all at once. Take cuts from each and flower them all. Select from all your females the nicest one. It may not be the highest yielder. One may come up that simply astounds you to the point of not caring about yield as much. Or maybe you'll get the coveted combo of dankness, taste, AND yield!

My point is stop letting people decide for you. Pop your own seeds and select your own elites! You'd be so surprised at what you're missing....

Bongstar420

If they pull +2lbs per lamp, they will have expensive stuff and waste money if not start brick and mortar shops. People don't pull profits like that just to lock them dollas away needlessly. A single garage is going to put $500k/yr at wholesale. Most of us could live near half our lives pretty decent off $500k. I find it pretty comical these folk talkin +2/1000w and then they say "time to go to my normal job"- wtf. Who wastes time slaving for the man under those circumstances that isn't mentally ill?

Words are cheap. They will have the money or will tell you the tricks (which there aren't any unless we are talkin illegal hormones or some cut no one has). Another thing is the potency of this stuff. Its hard to believe these folk are not pullin 15% regs. And really, 15% is a waste of time. People should be embarrassed of that.

lol back to the 6 pounds per 1000w. First I think it would be interesting if some crazy scientist on here could calculate if that is even possible. If 1000W of light has enough energy to produce 6 pounds of bud. Then if it is scientifically possible I wants to know how to do it! Damn I would love to be producing 6 pounds per 1000w. I would need a 400w and I would be one happy grower. Best I have heard and an actually method described was 10 pounds off a coliseum with three 600w. No pictures or proof to back it... But at least the person described how they did it. One grower I knw says he is able to get 3gms a watt but when I pressed him on how he as doing it he didn't have anything to say. Some friends have been to one of his grows, but he said that that one didn't produce that well because the ceiling was to low. Needless to say I don't really buy it. Just like everything I think a lot of people want to say they caught the biggest fish. I say if you can get 6 pounds a light tell us how. Let us put your method to the test. That is how science works. Someone says the results they got and described exactly how and a bunch of people go out and see if they get the same. If not than you either got a total fluke or are lying. So Dr. Dank I don't even care to see pics but if you know how your friend did it please share with us so we can all learn to be better growers. After all that is what these forms are about.

Yodaweed

DNA genetics golden lemons grows so freaking fast and has huge buds if you looking for yield i never seen something else that grows as fast. It also clones in 4 days.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
And yet another bump.

While I'm here...
Last year's Original Glue from Nirvana. 2 phenos. Bush and xmas tree. Bush was heavier but prone to broken branches. Tree was damaged by high winds. Tree was taller, thinner but stronger branches. Close to same yield on both. About 1-1.5lbs easy with minimal gorilla tending. My pick is the tree because it towers over weeds and is by far easier to harvest via hand stripping.

2019 is neck and neck with Arcada Trainwreck (old seed pack) and Greenhouse Strawberry Cough (seems heavier).