What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highest Yield Thread

Yup that is Bogglegum by Bog, its a cross of NL #5 and his Bogbubble, like I said its fast its good quality and the yields are outstanding.

On my pitty, his name is Samson, he is 5 going on six now, he was just a baby in that picture, maybe a year. Best dog I have ever had, has stood by my side through thick and thin. Never caused me and problems and never hurt anyone. Except the time a guy broke into my house trying to take my Roor, Samson bit him on the ass and legs. lol

Good name for a dog. I need to get batteries for my camera otherwise I'd already have my buddy up as my avatar. For now I got this crazy spidermonkey/meatball lookin thing. Mines name is Clay on account of he's the color of baseball field clay. Fits him well :D

I'll be sure to point him out as soon as I get him on here. I like to show him off lol. Pitts are the coolest dogs imo. Mines a big baby, never hurt a fly (Unless it tries to break in my house)

Surprised that guy even risked breaking in knowing a pit was around.

Thanks for stoppin by again

-Pine

1000ARMSofKALI

highest yeilder? simply answer: skunk number one

also jack herrer and ssh...skunk haze nl - all really good yielders hehe

casey jones is crazy:jump:, i second that
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kali:wave:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Good god man. These are the types of yield I would like to achieve. Over a pound is exactly what I want to hear.

So happen to remember veg and flower time?

Why didn't you like the way it smoked/tasted? Any particular reason?

Would you think it hard to sell commercially? We don't want compromised quality.

Thanks for the input m8

-Pine

I can't remember exactly, but I think I vegged that plant for 60 + days.

I never liked the taste/flavor of that plant when I smoked or vaped it. It had this lemon pine-sol sandlewood fragrance to it in flower, which made it taste funky when cured. All of my smoking buddies thought it was awesome. I never did, even though it packed a strong punch potency wise.

All you guy's seem too overly obsessed with huge yield's, so allow me to make a few comments in that regard. Don't get me wrong, chopping down fat weight's always puts a shit eat grin on a growers face, but the truth is, you're not always going to accomplish this each and every grow. Sometimes, things don't always work out as planned. Sometimes, everything turns out shitty, like when you get a mite infestation.....:lightning:....or root rot on all of your best plants. Shit happens.

What I'm getting at is, your system, the one that you grow in, has to be dialed in first. Temp, ph, ppm, everything has to be working in harmony. Then, and only then, if you chance upon the right strain, and the right pheno, the yield's will follow.

RMS

:smoweed:

therootsofwisdo

One master growers in my area keeps telling people 80% of yields is the grower and 20% of yields is genetics and nutrients. If your a skilled grower who has our environment and system dialed in and doing all 101 things right then you are going to get wicked yields. That being said once you are a master grow genetics become a lot more important. I have seen 10 pounds off a the Colosseum using 3 600w so that is 2.5ish g/w and I have heard of vertical gardens getting up to 3g/w. So Dr. Dank friend could have pulled that.

Peace

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
There are many under ground growers that really know their shit dude just because you never heard of it.... it doses not mean it isn't possible.
By the way it was crispy dry stem snap and it was only one light that gave that... .there was 4 + lights in the room so it got some light from the others too it was only 3 plants or 2 i don't remember.

Right, I have seen 100 pound plant outdoors.
Dude no offense thats like the biggest lie I have heard in a while.
Don't spread bad information.
AK-47
White Russian
Big Bud
Anything from Magus Genetics
Mt.Cook from Kiwi Seeds
Pure Power Plant
:wave:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some outlandish yield claims in here :D 6 pounds under 1k - stroll on!

i dont really do commercial strains but i can still get between 1 and 1.5 g/w with nearly all strains i grow in organic soil using a modular scrog method. i would love to see this method scaled up and used under a big light ;)

these plants take up just over 1 square foot and were flowered under a 250, no CO2
i get 2-3.5 oz off each plant

sharksbreath 1.3 g/w
picture.php

dr atomics NL 1.6 g/w
picture.php

UK cheese 1.4 g/w
picture.php

more info in my grow diary. the LED one has just started but the hps one had loads of stuff in it.

VG.

they should still have bogglegum at seed.........bay.

I found some crosses there.
I heard BOG was back in the seed business, maybe last summer.

I recently found myself able to get a garden going again and got a pack of Dr. Atomic Blueberry Jam from Hemp Depot. They were crap. I've grown that strain before (well the earlier version) and these were not the right seeds. Out of the 10 beans I got two completely different strains. No doubt about it. Not different phenos, completely different strains. One completely useless whose yield was chopped and turned into bubble and that didn't even produce much. The other, pretty good quality (though not the strain I ordered based on my prior experience with the strain but very low yield in a proven setup for that strain (I don't like to post numbers but many runs)
So I'm a little apprehensive about giving Dr. Atomic another shot (Hemp Depot too for that matter). I'd like to get some bogglegum from a reputable dealer as I've heard about them for years. BOG was a legend on OG.
I just want to be sure I'm getting what I order.

*edit* I loved my Dr. Atomics that I grew before. I don't know for sure if it was Hemp Depot that screwed up or Doc.

Also 6lbs under 1kw... pics or it didn't happen.

And I have seen people post wet weights because they like to post useless information.

Sorry dude, but people in the real world that have actually grown can spot the non-growers BS claims from a mile. I'm trying to imagine what a 6lb plant would look like under a single 1kw. There simply isn't enough space. That isn't even a once in 12 year possibility. That isn't a once in a lifetime possibility. You might as well say you know a guy who won the lottery twice.

Thanks for stoppin by VerdantGreen

Nice results there. The things you said about big lights and scrog?

I thought the whole point of any screen or training method was so you did have to use big lights?

Since the buds are all on the top you don't need powerful lights to penetrate a canopy. But, more light=more bud in most cases. So who knows, could make scrogging even more efficient than it already is.

I'd be up to trying it with a 1k when I get mine going.

I love that NL and UK cheese by the way. Northern Lights is always so pretty!!! And UK cheese, it looks like natural cheese lol I love it!!! It's so chunky.

So has anyone found a particular growing method/media that works the best? My guess would be DWC for maximum yield.

Any input?

Thanks everyone

-Pine

W

Wasabi420

My Ak yielded around 4 oz dried per plant an less than 8 weeks. I grew out legends johnny blaze(bluberryxHaze) under a 400 watt, two plants yielded 8oz of primo shit. Took forever though. Also cotton candy can get real big. I had a buddy pull 6lbs under a 2k watt scrog! Nutz It was ultra tasty too. And the bubble hash mmmmmm ooooeeeee

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cotton Candy = Sweet Tooth knockoff by federation

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Also 6lbs under 1kw... pics or it didn't happen.

And I have seen people post wet weights because they like to post useless information.

Sorry dude, but people in the real world that have actually grown can spot the non-growers BS claims from a mile. I'm trying to imagine what a 6lb plant would look like under a single 1kw. There simply isn't enough space. That isn't even a once in 12 year possibility. That isn't a once in a lifetime possibility. You might as well say you know a guy who won the lottery twice.

I'll try to snap a shot soon lol some of you will feel dumb for thinking you know it all
anyways i had an uncle that won the lottery twice in chile ... later he killed himself never knew why... no joke

Last edited by a moderator:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A picture of a bunch of stretchy scrogged out plants under a 1k still won't mean your homeboy got 6 elbows under 1k, you already said there was other lights so correct your story because if he DID get 6 bows it was from 3 - 4k watts. :)

Also, I have a 4 foot Sweet Tooth plant growing out of my ass as we speak I tuck it under my shirt when I go out, my weekly GH 3 part enemas keep it lush & healthy and I am 4 weeks into 12/12 which is accomplished by sleeping for 12 hours a day with the lights off and covers over it. It will probably yield like 6 pounds too. Smells like grapefruits & poop. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
a great sog would be NEBULA one huge main cola allows for many side by side pots no need for spacing. 2 gallons with as many as you can pack in. good smoke as well

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a buddy of mine dide 6 lb under 1k with super star Hydroponics
I just harvested a few new strains so i'll tell you individual plant weight in a few days.

Not possible either your telling lies or your buddy is i have been around commercial grows since 1992 and for you to say 6lbs under 1000watts is a straight up lie and since you don't have any pics or info about the method or strain i am more inclined to NOT believe you...

There is an old saying i think fits perfectly for your outrageous claim and it is...."Believe in half of what you see and none of what you hear"...

Jack Herer, Big bud, northern lights and skunk#1 have always been consistent high yielders for me and my friends....

Cheers...

Latest posts

Latest posts