What's new

Here we go again!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
ChemD looking fine

ChemD looking fine

Always looking great in the garden Paulo, stardawg is pretty strong and chemmy, I bet yours is going to look dangerous at the finish line.

G81

Thanks mate, you´re very kind but things could always be a bit better.
Even tonight while spraying my plants i´ve gave them the wrong combo. Luckly it was not serious and i´ve just prevented some powdery mildew :biggrin:

But you´re right, things are looking quite well.
Here´s the ChemD showing us her first flowers.
picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Thursday to all

Happy Thursday to all

^ so nice and lush. Congrats!

Thanks Mr.Miner, for the kind words and good vibes.

Pauly long time no see shits looking good , I know your getting ready for the OD season ...

Hello brother. Long time no read!!!
You got that one right, OD season is straight ahead and we better be prepared for it, failing to prepare is preparing to fail! :biggrin:

This said i´m off to work the fields because the sun is shining after a couple of days of rain and now the soil is quite soft and easy to work.
Just a couple of shots from the SourCrack autos before i go

Catch you later guys :tiphat:

S

semilantacasa

I am impressed how nice thread can be and beauuuutiful plants. Lucky to find this and for sure, i'm watching you Paulo ;)

Greetings from 65lattitude Finland. We have to wait here OD season start for about month and glad to check this kind of threads what you are maded. Sun, plz come here soon :D

paulo73

Veteran
Gracias amigo!

Gracias amigo!

I am impressed how nice thread can be and beauuuutiful plants. Lucky to find this and for sure, i'm watching you Paulo

Greetings from 65lattitude Finland. We have to wait here OD season start for about month and glad to check this kind of threads what you are maded. Sun, plz come here soon

You´re very kind semilantacasa!
I hope that our dear ´n old Sun is visiting you already. I do have the upmost respect for all you Northern growers showing us at we can do even with such a short window of time to work in. Keep it up bro!

It seems that the weather is going to warm up on the next couple of days and i´ve been sowing seeds and seedlings like crazy. I´ve been also trying to use the Moon Calendar method but sadly sometimes Life gets in the way and i can´t wait for the next moon.

Picture update on the SourCrack from Mephisto Genetics

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Easter you toking bunnies.
I hope that all is well on the five corners of the Earth.
My grows are doing like shit as usual and last night i´ve even found a hornet trying to nest on the flowering room. I´ve decided to leave her to her own ways even if i risk getting stung somewhere in the future.
As usual in the vegging area things are not that bad.
The remaining Snowdog8 X C99 (Head) from Hybrids from Hell, one is a male and the other i´m assuming will be a lady.
picture.php

Smillin Mikado x Yeti OG
picture.php

La Reina Madre asking for a new pot
picture.php

Last edited:

paulo73

Veteran
Yesterday i´ve also popped 11 Pure Grape from HfH, let´s hope i don´t mess this one.

ElRubio

Veteran
hey bro...
seems you enlarge your family lastly hahahaah

btw good luck with those new seedlings. Talk to u later
Best positives vibes dude!

paulo73

Veteran
Gracias amigo.
Things could go better in the flowering room but they could also go much worst ;)
Little GG#4 bud entering week 4

I must say i´m very impressed with the resin production on the GG#4 and the Stardawg, good stuff!

Ollie

Veteran
Nice pushing both GG #4 and Stardawg ..

Looking good n frosty the GG #4, considering its start of week four.

Following along if okay :)

keep it up

paulo73

Veteran
You´re more than welcome Ollie.
Grab a seat, find your favorite herb and roll us a fatie then.
In the meanwhile feast your eyes in some good auto resin ;)
SourCrack Mephisto Genetics

Ollie

Veteran
Thanks, they look super, what day # ?

I got a couple of SourCrack which will get started in less than a week, seems like it will be all worth it ehe.

paulo73

Veteran
Entering week 8 this weekend

Entering week 8 this weekend

Thanks, they look super, what day # ?

I got a couple of SourCrack which will get started in less than a week, seems like it will be all worth it ehe.

Around day 50 since germination.
I wish that yours turn even better than mine.

Today i´ve prepared a nice auto plot on my guerrilla and it´s going to be mostly Mephisto Autos on it :woohoo:
Couple more shots of the lady that leans on the sativa side of it.

Ollie

Veteran
Thanks for posting in, you can really see it has a green crack ish look (Wonder why ehe) nice Work from the Mephisto Family, they have really taken Things to another level.

How is the GG #4 going ?

Big up

paulo73

Veteran
Sharing is caring Ollie

Sharing is caring Ollie

Thanks for posting in, you can really see it has a green crack ish look (Wonder why ehe) nice Work from the Mephisto Family, they have really taken Things to another level.

How is the GG #4 going ?

Big up

The GG#4 is doing fine even if i´m not 100% happy with my work with her, i´m never that happy :biggrin:

Mitch&Company are doing a proper work on the auto front, that´s for sure. Tomorrow i got a big day all dedicated to them, i need to pot them on their final pots/locations otherwise i risk triggering the flowering process too soon.

Because i´ll have some free space&pots i´m already preparing my new batch of seeds for germination. As usual choosing is the issue...

From these three, and thinking about outdoors&guerrilla, what would you guys pop first?

Cream Caramel X Big Devil#2 Auto Fems
C99 Haze Auto
Mighty Freeze F2

For sure i´m going to start 12 Wild S07 from Hybrids from Hell :woohoo:

Ollie

Veteran
Good and ya wont we all always have it a lil bit better than whats on hand ..

Ohh well ehe , atleast we know how to get quality !

paulo73

Veteran
Hello guys, happy Friday to all.
Spring is full on and my sore back already tell tales.
I hope that all goes well with all of you and that the weather is being kind to you.

Now a few shots from my Sweet Seeds Fast Version
Sweet Special

Killer Kush