What's new

Here we go again!

Ollie

Veteran
Frosty saturday huh !

One of the strains that would be bomb to taste n try.

How is the nose + profile on the Stardawg Ilu ?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Happy Sunday guys.
Sadly Ollie my nose is quite weak but i´ll try to report on smell later on.
Picture of Spring 2015 Studs

SnowDog X C99 on the left and Smillin Mikado X Yeti OG on the right hand.
SD x C99 detail

paulo73

Veteran
A few shots from the 24Carats and SourBubbly
24C´s
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SourB´s
picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Sweet Seeds Fast Versions
Cream Mandarine

Fast, easy to grow, high resistance to spider mites, good resin coverage.

Sweet Special

More Sativa leaning, sensitive to over fert and pests and with very fluffy buds. Poorly grown by me made her not that special, my bad. Sadly i´ve lost her cuts. Only managing to save the Killer Kush from all my Fast Versions.

To finish Snowdog x C99 from Hybrids from Hell

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Man so much goodies on your surroundings my friend, that stardawg oh my :headbange!!
Good job on the Autos, i have tried the Cream Mandarin and it was a nice surprise, it just didn't translate to the smoke!
And let me tell ya that pic with the fields in the background is just breathtaking,keep rocking on buddy!!
K+

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks friend!

Thanks friend!

Man so much goodies on your surroundings my friend, that stardawg oh my :headbange!!
Good job on the Autos, i have tried the Cream Mandarin and it was a nice surprise, it just didn't translate to the smoke!
And let me tell ya that pic with the fields in the background is just breathtaking,keep rocking on buddy!!
K+

I can only say that the Stardawg and the GG#4 lived up to the hype.
Good stuff indeed. I´ve stressed the fuck out of them (spider mites, poor air circulation, bad feeding) and they managed to deliver a good yield of great quality smoke. To top it all both of them threw a few male nanas on the lower bud sites, not bad genetics just stress induced stuff, and now i´m collecting the S1´s GG#4 and Stardawg seeds. I´ve refrigerated the first few i´ve collected for a week and they are now on the paper towel after soaking for 24hrs.
All taproots are showing and now i just need to grow them to see what comes out of them. Stardawg will be done later in the season.

I´ve also started my Ace specials and they´re looking good enough.

Happy Saturday to all.

paulo73

Veteran
Stardawg keeps pushing forward without no feeding at all, i´m loving her!

Minor foxtailing and good bud density with amazing resin production.
Here´s the lowest and smallest buds, sorry for the borgs

Small but dense,hard and resin covered. Good stuff indeed!

Happy Saturday to all.

Ollie

Veteran
That SD gonna be nice once finish, it reallyy does stack great up and produce quite some frost.

Nice Work bro and thanks, happy saturday for you aswell :)

ptfarmer420

You having lot's of pests right ?

That is a shit bro. Countryside has the good stuff and those nasties mtf !!!

GG#4 ... What a dream.

Cheers mate

paulo73

Veteran
Life is just but a funny and vivid dream

Life is just but a funny and vivid dream

That SD gonna be nice once finish, it reallyy does stack great up and produce quite some frost.

Nice Work bro and thanks, happy saturday for you aswell

Yes it´s true, SD is truly interesting.

You having lot's of pests right ?

That is a shit bro. Countryside has the good stuff and those nasties mtf !!!

GG#4 ... What a dream.

Cheers mate

That´s it. It´s the downside of living in the country side, pests are all around.
Aparece aí para uma churrascada que levas o gorila para casa :biggrin:

Thanks for the kind words and good vibes :tiphat:

paulo73

Veteran
My stash is always ready

My stash is always ready

Hoping your settled for the evening bro with a nice stash ready ..

BUM SHIVA

BOOM SHIVA indeed.
Today i´ve opened the barbecue season with great success surrounded by a few friends.
Now many flasks are open on the coffee table and everyone smokes what they fancy the most. Happy Daze!

Ollie

Veteran
BOOM SHIVA indeed.
Today i´ve opened the barbecue season with great success surrounded by a few friends.
Now many flasks are open on the coffee table and everyone smokes what they fancy the most. Happy Daze!
Sounds lovely bro, wicked nice with the chill n friends over !

And what a dessert :dance013:

Green81

Veteran
Sounds like great vibes Paulo! I did the same yesterday but sadly with an umbrella to shade the bbq :)

Your stardawg looks tasty. What's your opinion on flavour and strength?

G81

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Sunday to all

Happy Sunday to all

Sounds lovely bro, wicked nice with the chill n friends over !

And what a dessert

It was a lurvely Saturday indeed.

Sounds like great vibes Paulo! I did the same yesterday but sadly with an umbrella to shade the bbq :)

Your stardawg looks tasty. What's your opinion on flavour and strength?

G81

Hello G81.
While in the UK, the good old Brits showed me that there´s no bad weather, just poorly prepared/dressed people :biggrin:
Some of us in here, down south, don´t know how lucky we are to be able to count on the weather when preparing our events. I bet the bbq tasted great anyway.

Stardawg is very potent indeed and my cut is revealing to be a good yielder. Can´t comment properly on taste because i haven´t smoked any properly cured, but for the time being is a sort of ChemD with floral/fruty undertones that i can´t identify with certainty.

Today the Sun shines strong and i´ve been doing some small furniture repairs in order to avoid the hottest hours. Later on i got a couple of strolls up the hill to do some necessary watering to the girls hiding in the brambles.

To all of you out there, have a great day and please don´t forget to be kind, to yourselves in the first place and to all the others afterwards.

Life is Just a Ride. At your lowest your just gaining momentum for a spectacular rise!!! Refuse Despair and soon enough you´ll be again up in the air :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts