What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go again!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Thanks guys.

Thanks guys.

man thats a shame bro, they should have the baddest trip of their lives if they smoke it, frickiing bastards,hope the next spots have a better outcome!!
PS:that stardawg is looking killer!!! do you have some GG #4 pics for us, you know i wanna see them!!
1L

No biggie broski. I don´t dwell on negative thoughts, may the herb serve them well and may they find some comfort on their lives.
I´ll sort some GG#4 pics for your asap.

Those last pics of Stardawg bud are pretty cool... adore resiny beauties.

Mate she´s almost too sticky and resin laden.

Great looking harvest, besides the headaches ..

Keep the spirit up bro, may your mind be blessed tonight

BUM SHIVA

BUM SHIVA Ollie!

Bastards!!! Good luck and enjoy those beautiful buds mate !

Bastards also need a toke :laughing:

Fuck ´em All!!!
My path always brought me a steady supply of cops&bastards but i keep enduring in not becoming one of them :dance013:

Green81

Veteran
Just read, sorry about the rippers, hurts the heart with all the energy that you put in them for some twat to get some uber smoke, gutted for you. I like your new plan. Shame you got slam hundreds into a poly tunnel, that would work!

G81

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks Dank Demon.
Again is just the way the world goes around. Growers grow, rippers rip.

Today i harvest Lime Tree blossoms and Apricots and i´ll also take cuttings from all sources of plants from my aunties garden. This little Eden, if i find the time i might take some shots later on, was missing some TLC and since the missus&me started helping out our auntie, a grumpy mid 50´s single lady, that place has thrived like a tropical garden.
We even made a pond for Margarida, a 10yo turtle that was living in a kids bathtub inside the house. Since we built the pond she doubled the size!!!

Now i finish my SD breakfast and i´m off to chop one SourBubbly just before i leave.

Keep it kind and if the body allows it and the mind wants it, keep it busy!

paulo73

Veteran
Hello guys&galz.
I hope that the world became even greener on my forum absence.
It´s a big pleasure to see that i was not needed in any way and that our community keeps growing strong no matter what. I do love it.

I had to step back from forums mostly because i was wasting too much time on it and leaving some other important stuff behind, a big no no to the balance of my Home.

As usual the 2015 season had mixed results, a few pounds of outdoor GG#4 being the high moment and a nasty back injury the lowest one.

I had to reduce indoor numbers to a minimum in order to minimize safety risks and due to that i stopped germinating new seeds and i´ve been working with the same strains for over 18months now. All good genes and a few new crosses made with a local stud.

Of course that i missed a few brothers in here and their brilliant threads but for the time being i´m back and i´ll try to check on my friends.

When i find the time and head space for a few pictures, i´ll share them with all of you.

In the meanwhile may my best vibes find their ways to all of you.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Paulie

Where yah been man ?? he he .
Very happy to hear all`s well . I was beginning to wonder what you where up to .

Break a leg .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Saturday to all.

Happy Saturday to all.

Great to see you back on the boards my friend :)

Stay safe and well brother.

Thanks DD. It´s excellent to get those good vibes.

G`day Paulie

Where yah been man ?? he he .
Very happy o hear all`s well . I was beginning to wonder what you where up to .

Break a leg .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Hello my dear brother from a different Mother!
I´ve been hiding under that famous stone :biggrin:
Any travels in the horizon? Are you coming our way?
Mi casa es su casa :huggg:

Welcome back brota !

Thanks friend!
I hope that all goes green&sweet at your end.

It seems that daddy Sun came out from isolation and i can, only now, start feeling his warm embrace that dissipates the black dog that guards me during the cold months.

Last week, i´ve noticed that my camera was past is prime and bought a new one just to take a few decent shots for you all.
Now i just need to take the time for the photo session.

Now, for the sake of my own organization, here´s a list of what i´m working at the moment. GG#4, Stardawg Illuminati, Reina Madre, KillerKush, DucksFoot, KillerSkunk, GG#4 S1´s, a few many autos and my own homemade crosses.

So just wait for it that some lurvely girls will show up in here later on.

Please have a great weekend and don´t be a crazy twat like me:biggrin:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Bom te ver Paulo and simply glad for you about the phoenix revival, you and yours are certainly stronger now congratz!

Btw have you find the time to select another Katia with my Maz?

Kenavo ave chal meu amigo
:smoke:

ElRubio

Veteran
Im super happy to see you finally posting my friend...

You know where we at for whatever you needed bro. Talk to you soon. Have a superb week hermano!:biggrin:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
It´s great to have ya back posting with us man,i was missing this thread, its a bum to ear about the back injury,I've been there and its a MOFO, i hope you get better and gives us a glimpse of your backyard, i really dig all the nature and wildlife you show on this thread, not to talk about all those precious gems you always got around!!
1L

paulo73

Veteran
Hello my dear friends.

Hello my dear friends.

Good to see you back P!

Take care of yourself and get the puppy to dig your holes this year.

Bom te ver Paulo and simply glad for you about the phoenix revival, you and yours are certainly stronger now congratz!

Btw have you find the time to select another Katia with my Maz?

Kenavo ave chal meu amigo

Im super happy to see you finally posting my friend...

You know where we at for whatever you needed bro. Talk to you soon. Have a superb week hermano!

It´s great to have ya back posting with us man,i was missing this thread, its a bum to ear about the back injury,I've been there and its a MOFO, i hope you get better and gives us a glimpse of your backyard, i really dig all the nature and wildlife you show on this thread, not to talk about all those precious gems you always got around!!
1L

Hi mister P.
Welcome back .

Hi there guys!!!:tiphat:
I do missed you all :huggg:
Sorry for the gigantic absence without notice but Life got in the way and i had to stop most of my cannabis related activities.

But after this miserable but deeply necessary pause i´m back at it.

I´ve just made my decision last week and i´ve not even told my family but " Here we go again!! Pt.2" has already started :dance013:

I´ll need to start it all from scratch and i need to do it better than never when comes to security, discretion and end quality of goods.

So guys. just bring me again to the light and tell me what´s been going on on this special corner of ours.

Sorry for the group answer but, here, here you have a personal hug for you all:huggg:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see you back around paulo73 wishing you good luck on your next venture. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts