What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HempKat & The Insane Clone Posse

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
9652C-99-Clones-Harvest-Plant-8-Trichshot5-thumb.jpg

Wow HempKat - I'm speechless! Absolutely stunning photos! Can't believe I missed this thread!

Thanks for taking the time to post, gorgeous - and I bet they will be very tasty as well....

Well thank you kindly for that, I must admit, this round of shots has impressed me the most so far too. I hope the trend of them getting steadily better continues :)

They are very tasty, that is the mothers they were cloned from are and judging by the resin from my scissors these will be as well. :D Kind of a carmelized strawberryish flavor :yummy: Although the carmelized might be from my use of molasses :)

HempKat

Veteran
buzzed day said:
HempKat,wow just woundering if you were all by yourself a smoked a joint about how many would you smoke 1,a half 2 or mayby just a toke or 2 by the way they look lol

By myself 1/2 to one good cigarette sized joint and I'm good for several hours. :joint:

HempKat

Veteran
Hitman said:
If I was HempKat, I'd moke all day! I'd set my alarm in the middle of the night just to take a hit! If I had to pick a favorite it would be plant eight, but I wouldn't know the difference if you gave me #7, 6, 5, etc. They are so full of color like underwater pictures at a reef. Just spectacular! All trichs are developed and standing up like lolly pops. They have to be 10 weeks plus!

They are approaching 10 weeks, plant eight should be much like 9 and 10 will be, these are the three ones that were the clones I thru in at the last minute, among them they average around 26 inches tall. They stay small and bush and developed lots of tight nugs. Also for some resin, maybe because of it's smaller size, there appear to be more triches, or a denser coat. So good eye on picking number 8 out. :tup:

G

HI Hemp. how have things going, thanks got the microorganism chat.. this should prove helpful in my future experiments. i will try hydro with the blackstrap molasses and let you know how it goes. Can i use this technique on my Outdoor plots?

HempKat

Veteran
stealth1k said:
HI Hemp. how have things going, thanks got the microorganism chat.. this should prove helpful in my future experiments. i will try hydro with the blackstrap molasses and let you know how it goes. Can i use this technique on my Outdoor plots?

Well to be honest my use of molasses is not the best use of it, any grow utilizing the micro-herd should benefit from introducing it somehow. I was sold after reading 3lb's breakdown of molasses and in there it was suggested that using it in organic teas was the best use as it is an excellent cheleting agent. I would think on outdoor grows it should work fairly well.

Not that this necessarily applies to you but, the whole micro organism thing is pointless if you are going with chemical ferts just to make sure that's stated. :smile:

G

hey hemp.......its been a few.....good to seeya still churnin away=) heres a lil sumtin sumtin for your old eyes...peebs
sour queen x c99 pineapple pheno;)
4733DSC00915.JPG

HempKat

Veteran
blue dog said:
hey hemp.......its been a few.....good to seeya still churnin away=) heres a lil sumtin sumtin for your old eyes...peebs
sour queen x c99 pineapple pheno;)
4733DSC00915.JPG

Looks good Blue, do you think it's flushed enough? :D

G

hemp, its fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushed and ready=) why fuck with soil if you dont get it PUUUUUUUUUUUUURE.......i hate chemy bud, id rather eat wolf........bd

HempKat

Veteran
blue dog said:
hemp, its fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushed and ready=) why fuck with soil if you dont get it PUUUUUUUUUUUUURE.......i hate chemy bud, id rather eat wolf........bd

Oh I agree, I was just teasing though, a blind man could look at that plant and see it's flushed :D

HempKat

Veteran
Okay, well I got behind a bit here having left off at plant number 8out of 13. I apologize, mainly because much of the delay was me allowing myself to get caught up in that silly drama knowing damn well there was nothing I could do to change it. I did however also have some legitimate delays caused by visiting relatives. Anyway all the plants are harvested now and I did continue to take pics along the way. So now it's time to get caught up.

With that in mind here are the bud shots from plant number 9:

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
HK superb nuggage, I'll be by in the morning tp pick my half.....
HOpe all is well, it's been awhile, I heard JJ got banned at GP lol.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
I can't believe you let relatives get in the way of those macros, kick 'em to the curb and get us our macro fix dammit.

HempKat

Veteran
Suby said:
I can't believe you let relatives get in the way of those macros, kick 'em to the curb and get us our macro fix dammit.

Well if it wasn't my mother I might have considered kicking them to the curb. :D

Last edited: