What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HempKat & The Insane Clone Posse

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
And here are the trich shots for plant number 11:

9652C-99-Clones-Harvest-Plant-11-Trichshot4.jpg

9652C-99-Clones-Harvest-Plant-11-Trichshot10.jpg

HempKat

Veteran
Next up are bud shots from plant number 12. My camera battery died while doing this one so I didn't get enough shots to put up the usual amount of bud shots:

HempKat

Veteran
Okay and finally we come to plant 13 out of 13. Now I'll warn you in advance, plant 13 is not a pretty sight. She is an example of what happens when you let other things interfere with your grow. In this case, the same things that kept me from posting these pics sooner also caused me to let plant 13 go longer then I should have. The result? Late flower banana's. Actually this might not be so bad since it was limited to this plant and it didn't happen until this was the last plant left. If I'm lucky I might get a few seeds out of it which would be cool since this was a feminized strain. Anyway the following is the bud shots from plant 13:

HempKat

Veteran
After a good harvest I like to unwind with some nice, tasty scissor hash. The pics below are of the scissor hash I collected during this harvest. I took it all and packed it inside a metal tube to give it the shape you see here. The pics indicate the size. As for weight well my scale only goes down to on gram and this didn't register so it's below one gram.

9652scissorhash1.jpg

9652scissorhash2.jpg

9652scissorhash3.jpg

After I give them a bit of time curing I'll come back and post up the dried totals. I also post up a strain/smoke report then too.

HempKat

Veteran
SKELETOR said:
Hey bro looks nice can I ask who it was that you ordered them from?

Well actually they were testers given to me by Gypsy along with 6 other strains, for me to do test grows. This particular strain, C-99 Feminized came from www.femaleseeds.nl

G

Thanks man the last time I grew out C-99 was brothers grimm from heavens stairway,unfortunately that website only ships to europe not the U.S.Have you heard anything about GN cindy-99 from seed boutique?

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
That's a healthy chunk of scissor hash, it'll be awhile before I see anymore of that.
How was the stickiness of this batch, it looks like a good hash strain.
You should definately bubblebag some trim and post it here, I'm a hash whore lol.

Sub's

HempKat

Veteran
SKELETOR said:
Thanks man the last time I grew out C-99 was brothers grimm from heavens stairway,unfortunately that website only ships to europe not the U.S.Have you heard anything about GN cindy-99 from seed boutique?

No, in fact I originally got onto the C-99's Feminized as testers when I asked Gypsy when he would be getting more C-99 stock. He said he had a few packs in his personal stash ( although this was about this time last year) and would sell me a pack from there, if I wanted those F2's he advertised on SeedsDirect and then Seeds Boutique. OR he gave me the choice of doing the feminized for free on the promise of doing a grow report with pics. Being that money is always tight, I opted for the free route :D

Heaven's Stairway likely ships no where at the moment as the owner was arrested and is pending charges which I surprized you don't know unless you are a different Skeletor then the one I remember from OG.

As for Bros Grimm well I can't say any of those genetics made it into the feminized ones or not but they did match exactly in behavior and appearance and yield to several strainguide reports of the Bros. Grimm strain.

HempKat

Veteran
SKELETOR said:
OK I just found them on doc chronic's site,32 bucks is in the mail!

Wow, kind of odd that isn't it? You can't find it at the breeders site except in a bunch of crosses. Oh well, doesn't matter to me where it comes from as long as it delivers as promised :smile:

HempKat

Veteran
Suby said:
That's a healthy chunk of scissor hash, it'll be awhile before I see anymore of that.
How was the stickiness of this batch, it looks like a good hash strain.
You should definately bubblebag some trim and post it here, I'm a hash whore lol.

Sub's

Hell I can't afford a grinder with a screen let alone bubblebags. These people making all these cool gadgets sure are out of touch with us average struggling poor folk.

It was pretty sticky though, I'm trying to find a good inexpensive way of collecting the triches off the close trim (small bud leaves coated with triches) something like a silk screen or kief box, but so far it's all over $50 and I need it to be no more then half that with shipping included. BHO is possible but I really would rather not mess with flamables. Any ideas for a poor stoner? I haven't weighed it but it looks like I got about 2 ounces worth of good trim.

Last edited:

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Yeah but the bags where worth it, come to think of it my grinders broken and I really miss it, I shelled out for a VapoBrothers unit too.
I like my toys lol.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hempkat
I understand... Why don't you make some canna butter instead? No fancy equipment needed, and you can put those leaf trichs to good use. :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts