Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Now moving on here are a few Bud shots from plant number 5

9652C-99-Clones-Harvest-Plant-5-Budshot1.jpg

HempKat

Veteran
Alex-F said:
Ok found the info, it's a coolpix :D Great pics anyway mate.

Thank you kindly :smile:

Yeah the coolpix 4800 by Nikon, it's 4.0MP with a 3x digital zoom and a 8.2 x optical. It does very well on it's autopilot settings for macro mode but to get really decent shots you need to really play with the lighting I find. The problem is with this camera you can focus from as close as .4" and if the subject is that close the lens extending out actually shield the subject from the flash. So what currently works best for me is a small led flashlight I hold with one hand and the camera in the other. It's a bit awkward at first because to get good results you need the camera to still activate the flash so you end up having to shine the light near your subject area but not directly on it. Once you get used to it though, the results are like you see here. I knew nothing of photography before I got this camera nor have I done more then to read about what modes are available in the manual so what you see here is really all due to the camera, I just hold it and the light :smile:

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Okay well I was going to wait until I had the pics ready from plant number 7 but since plant 6 is uploaded already and I'm here now I figured I should go ahead and put these up now.

So here are the pics from plant number 6 starting with a few bud shots.

HempKat

Veteran
Sorry, it's been a few says, been busy between harvesting and other daily chores. :D Anyway I know have 8 of 13 plants harvested so to catch up let me start with some bud shots from plant number 7.

G

Nice HC... I feel as thought I know EVERY nug from your grow.

I love C99... very nice grow and harvest... I really enjoyed the trich shots!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
9652C-99-Clones-Harvest-Plant-8-Trichshot5-thumb.jpg

Wow HempKat - I'm speechless! Absolutely stunning photos! Can't believe I missed this thread!

Thanks for taking the time to post, gorgeous - and I bet they will be very tasty as well....

B

buzzed day

HempKat,wow just woundering if you were all by yourself a smoked a joint about how many would you smoke 1,a half 2 or mayby just a toke or 2 by the way they look lol

Hitman

If I was HempKat, I'd moke all day! I'd set my alarm in the middle of the night just to take a hit! If I had to pick a favorite it would be plant eight, but I wouldn't know the difference if you gave me #7, 6, 5, etc. They are so full of color like underwater pictures at a reef. Just spectacular! All trichs are developed and standing up like lolly pops. They have to be 10 weeks plus!

HempKat

Veteran
Maistre said:
Nice HC... I feel as thought I know EVERY nug from your grow.

I love C99... very nice grow and harvest... I really enjoyed the trich shots!

Well not quite yet, but we're more then half way along now :D Glad you enjoyed the shots so far :tup: