What's new

HempKat & The Insane Clone Posse

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
mrwags said:
HempKat man I gotta give ya props for the fine show here sir. I got 6 of these in the buckets as we speak:

Your fantastic thread has given me an idea of what they might look like in the coming weeks and for that I just wanted to say thank you.

Have A Nice Day
Mr.Wags

Six just like that? Untopped? Oh man you are in for a treat come flowering time if your experience is like mine. How much light can you hit them with in flower? Hopefully at least 1000W, then you'll be very happy :D

They'll end up looking roughly like this

9652C-99-Harvest-Growroom2.jpg

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
JJScorpio said:
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. The buds are looking very tasty as usual. I need to try and learn to get those shots but first I need to quit tracking around the County with all these outdoor plants. I sure hope mother nature is kind with the rain this summer or I am in a world of hurt being an old man and all, lol.....Keep up the good work and see you soon.....

Well I got my fingers crossed for you JJ, you all sure aren't getting off to a good start though, hopefully that will change real soon and all the talk of hurricanes tracking along the East Coast will prove wrong, you guys up north have been getting hammered with rain.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hemp we got watts man 2000 on a mover and a nice chiller keepin the food at a nice 68. All is well and looking forwward to the next few weeks if they turn out half as good I'll will be happy.

Be Safe
Mr.Wags

HempKat

Veteran
mrwags said:
Hemp we got watts man 2000 on a mover and a nice chiller keepin the food at a nice 68. All is well and looking forwward to the next few weeks if they turn out half as good I'll will be happy.

Be Safe
Mr.Wags

With all those conditions and that you are doing hydro (you mentioned chiller) you should do way better then I did. :D

G

GeT TwiZtiD

Holy shit! Everything looks realllll good!!!! Very nice fat ass buds, Great job man!!!

HempKat

Veteran
Okay, well three plants have gone under the clippers so far leaving 10 plants left to harvest. The pics below are of the second plant, unfortunately while in the middle of that one my camera battery ran out so I only was able to get a few shots of this one and unfortunately with the limited selection the quality is not quite what I'd like it to be.

Stan Laurel

Stop it already!

I'm not going to be able to look @ these images until after my next harvest, as my weak mind can't take it no more :canabis:

AbaZabba

Very nice work HK and fabulous photography skills as usual. Those feminised c99's sure did turn out to be pretty bomb, how's the smoke? :smoker:

HempKat

Veteran
Stan Laurel said:
Stop it already!

I'm not going to be able to look @ these images until after my next harvest, as my weak mind can't take it no more :canabis:

Uh-oh, you might be in trouble, I got 10 more plants to go yet :D It's okay though, I'm turning down the volume some :biglaugh:

HempKat

Veteran
AbaZabba said:
Very nice work HK and fabulous photography skills as usual. Those feminised c99's sure did turn out to be pretty bomb, how's the smoke? :smoker:

It's pretty good, when you first start smoking it I find it has a fruity almost berry like flavor, I want to say strawberry but it's not guite strawberry, but close. The high is fairly strong and long lasting. Very up, heady, cerebral high, great for pondering the mysteries of the universe :D The only bad thing is that at least for me having nothing but that you get burned out on it kind of quick and one of the first casualties is the nice flavor. The good news is if you can make it like a once a week or so experience then it's all good. I'll have to post a strain/smoke report here after I wrap the harvest up.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Okay, there's 13 plants total and I've harvested 5 3 of which you have seen. I'm about to go get to work on plants 6 and 7 but before I did I figure I should post up 4 and 5 so I don't get too far behind.

So with that in mind here are a selection of Bud shots from plant number 4

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I'm sure you've been asked before, but I'm lazy :D

What cam are you using??? Those macros are insane :yoinks: :D