What's new

Hemp Russet Mites!! Help?

The Joker1

The Met 52 proved ineffective in my environment although it seems better as a drench than spray. I returned to Nuke em with a wetting agent and it knocked them out and nearly killed my plants. Let them recover and after not seeing a single bug for 3 weeks of scoping went nuclear in 5 day intervals, Tetrasan, Pylon Fogger, Avid. Plants look really good except for the old ones. Two moms are over 10 years old. Scoped, saw what could be eggs, but no carcasses. New growth looks exceptional.

Took cuts, dipped in Tetrasan and Avid and crossed my fingers.

These are moms, they will be grown in isolation, treated , then cloned again. I will be growing from seed for my head stash as i think Avid stays in for like 180 days. Once enough time passes I will grow these moms out again.

Once it warms up a bit I am going to buy swirskiis for the indoors and for my outdoor garden.

Good Luck. If this doesn't work I'm tossing everything. It's a shame because I don't know anyone else with Pure Kush. I am desperate to save her.

iTarzan

I volunteer to put it in the cornfield Joker as a last ditch effort. A hot and humid Pennsylvania cornfield might do it wonders. The trash heap is the end of the road. The cornfield would be a Hail Mary pass.

I think you are on the verge of saving it. This time your efforts will be rewarded.

The Joker1

I got 1 good cut yesterday of the PK and fingers are crossed. The russets poison the plant so it really needs help. I gave it some Regalia and up potted with OG tea. If it doesn’t work , I’ll send it you once Spring comes.

I got 1 good cut yesterday of the PK and fingers are crossed. The russets poison the plant so it really needs help. I gave it some Regalia and up potted with OG tea. If it doesn’t work , I’ll send it you once Spring comes.

Have you tried aspirin once a week for an immune system bump?

The Joker1

You know I forgot about it! I have uncoated children’s aspirin. Thanks man!The Regalia is supposed to boost it, but I’ll leave no stone unturned.

It is me by the way. I can’t message yet or leave an avatar.

You know I forgot about it! I have uncoated children’s aspirin. Thanks man!The Regalia is supposed to boost it, but I’ll leave no stone unturned.

It is me by the way. I can’t message yet or leave an avatar.

I give all my plants in veg aspirin every 2-3 waterings. They absolutely love it, especially ogks. I also havent seen a spot of pm since I started using it routinely. Don’t want to say that’s why but def an odd coincidence.

Good to see ya back around!

wazzer

I've finally figured out I got these fuckers
Over here down under but not as bad as what you guys get hammered over there these has happened to me for over two years and in two different locations in that time they stayed dormant for over six months before changed locations and got it again been chasing my tail for fucken that long very rare down here. Third week of veg is when they come and hit them aza max, green cleaner, killer mite, that slows them down and the hit with aspirin and straight into flower and they go into flower
And finish perfect but they come again in fucken veg can you believe that,talked to a rep yesterday he said claymen mites I said why do I get them in veg but not in flower he reckons they slow down in flower cause of oil production I've tried to see them 500x microscope can't see them they fuck with the new growth makes them thin dropy burnt tips stunted more like zink-iron deficiency older leafs taco paper feel I'm going to have a chat with a hydro guy that had similar problem he made a cocktail mix and wiped them out I've dragged it on to far for first post I'll make it little bit less next time I explain how I pull 4 lbs of one plant over here down under. ����

I've finally figured out I got these fuckers
Over here down under but not as bad as what you guys get hammered over there these has happened to me for over two years and in two different locations in that time they stayed dormant for over six months before changed locations and got it again been chasing my tail for fucken that long very rare down here. Third week of veg is when they come and hit them aza max, green cleaner, killer mite, that slows them down and the hit with aspirin and straight into flower and they go into flower
And finish perfect but they come again in fucken veg can you believe that,talked to a rep yesterday he said claymen mites I said why do I get them in veg but not in flower he reckons they slow down in flower cause of oil production I've tried to see them 500x microscope can't see them they fuck with the new growth makes them thin dropy burnt tips stunted more like zink-iron deficiency older leafs taco paper feel I'm going to have a chat with a hydro guy that had similar problem he made a cocktail mix and wiped them out I've dragged it on to far for first post I'll make it little bit less next time I explain how I pull 4 lbs of one plant over here down under. ����

Clean and bleach your room, then heat treat it at 120F for 2-4 hours per day, daily, for a week. There will be nothing left.

Treat all your mom's with nuclear materials (with Forbid 4F, you will be like Vishnu. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.) or if you can, just throw them out.

Remove all plants from within the facility, even house plants. Make sure there is no decaying matter. Vacuum, bleach, etc all through the facility, even outside of the grow room.

They will be gone at that point.

wazzer

Clean and bleach your room, then heat treat it at 120F for 2-4 hours per day, daily, for a week. There will be nothing left.

Treat all your mom's with nuclear materials (with Forbid 4F, you will be like Vishnu. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.) or if you can, just throw them out.

Remove all plants from within the facility, even house plants. Make sure there is no decaying matter. Vacuum, bleach, etc all through the facility, even outside of the grow room.

They will be gone at that point.

Thanks for your input you've had the same drama obviously I'll give give the bleach a go and I've heard the hi temp works as well but never tried it bit worried might burn the room down Lol but I'll give it a go I've lost a a lot of hair from these fuckers I can't get forbid over here down under or avid or nukem or mighty wash 😞.

calisun

You can try MET52 they have a new formula out not sure how well it works yet but seen success with the old formula. I know they are a subsidiary of monsanto but oh well. It's a bio-insecticide.

The Joker1

It may be strain dependent but for the russets I have,wettable sulfur did nothing and met 52 was very dependent on cool temps and sustained humidity of 70% and above. I’m only using the Met as a soil drench now.

I sprayed Met52 every 5 days. Not much , then every 3 days , then every other day. They came back.

I think that may be good to soften them up before the kill.

I had better luck using Monterey Pest Fighter oil and coco wet.

So far , avid and tetrasan are kicking their asses.

The Joker1

FWIW , Met52 killed everything else but russets. I haven’t seen a fungus gnat in months . If you have a fogger which I don’t , that might help .

wazzer

wazzer try wettable sulfur
also consider the DIY green cleaner :
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=335002

Thanks for dropping in you've had experience with these fuckers I seen in your link did you fully eradicate them for good,
Haven't tried wetable sulfer but tried green cleaner 5ml once every seven days didn't do any thing may I should try every 3 days
I'm hopefuls getting a recipe today of a guy that fully eradicated them I'll let yous know what happens.

wazzer

You can try MET52 they have a new formula out not sure how well it works yet but seen success with the old formula. I know they are a subsidiary of monsanto but oh well. It's a bio-insecticide.

Hey calisun we a very restricted laws in what we use over here down under can't get MET52 have to wait for one year for a pistol license and only 10 shot mag no asallt rifles
No pump action shot guns they've got as by the neck you got a criminal record can't come here for holiday.:dance013:

wazzer

Hey guys update I got a hold of the hydro guy that owns a shop he had a infestation two years ago he said he eradicated them with one-two hits plants walls and floors he said on contact it vapourised them can you fucken believe that I'm about to go get what I need and try it isopropyl 99% mix with 50% water and 3 drops of dish washing detergent he said it nocks the plants a bit but gets the job done and maintaince is good as a precaution if you missed hitting some of them I'll update.

Latest posts

Latest posts