What's new

Hello Sheeple of the World

T

Teddybrae

Oh you DO look like an angry old Crankbox! But why wouldn't you after reading here?
You have more stamina than me to get this far thru the thread. I only came back here to find out what previously I got rep for.

Give me Liberty! Give me so much Liberty I can quote F/B and believe it.

I am FREE, I am FREE. My gun proves it!

Get the REAL FACTS

On Facebook?

Some of your family trees are just circles.

MAYBE if I TYPE with more CAPITAL LETTERS I will GET my point ACROSS and not LOOK like AN angry old crankbox.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Definitely Vice Presidential material - lol

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
that was amongst the last thing i wanted to see before dinner.. ah now no dinner thank s Gyp xDD

D

Deep State

I actually find that kind of figure reasonably arousing. Not going to lie :bigeye:

You could do a lot worse.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My point was that she's - Definitely Vice Presidential material - and since Biden is looking for a potential VP - perhaps he might consider her?

*how you find racism in that - I will never know - maybe you spend your whole day looking for it?

And other folks smoke dope. Why should I give a hoot how she poses? Your point? That’s just racist bullshit.

T

TakenByTheSky

View Image

Definitely Vice Presidential material - lol

I just puked a little in my mouth...

They need a woman Biden wont try to sniff, grope, fondle or kiss, she might just be the right wildabeast for the job.

Believe it or not Biden has a hard time not getting handsy even with little girls, you'd be amazed at how many pictures and videos there is of him innapproiatly touching little girls.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh you DO look like an angry old Crankbox! But why wouldn't you after reading here?
You have more stamina than me to get this far thru the thread. I only came back here to find out what previously I got rep for.

Give me Liberty! Give me so much Liberty I can quote F/B and believe it.

I am FREE, I am FREE. My gun proves it!

uQg4I.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Well - since you have kindly left a link - maybe some of us can now get edumacated about the lady -

Buncha bigoted keyboard hypocrites and visual misogynists. Do you even hear yourselves??? Disgraceful.

While sitting there body shaming this woman and doing... what??? to create the "changes" necessary... has anyone taken the time to see what this lady is all about? Nah, obviously not.

Here is just one source:
https://www.goodreadbiography.com/patrisse-cullors-biography/

cyat

Veteran
Buncha bigoted keyboard hypocrites and visual misogynists. Do you even hear yourselves??? Disgraceful.

While sitting there body shaming this woman and doing... what??? to create the "changes" necessary... has anyone taken the time to see what this lady is all about? Nah, obviously not.

Here is just one source:
https://www.goodreadbiography.com/patrisse-cullors-biography/

Whoops accidental rep to you . Changes necessary for soros? Follow the money

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Youtube and FB. Classic playthings of adult children with too much time on their hands.

Ya need a job son?