What's new

Hello Sheeple of the World

redlaser

Veteran
A team of FBI agents who were also Democrats with a hard on for Trump found no collusion, yes your grasping at straws. I understand you can't deal with the fact that we were right and you were wrong all along. It's time to accept the facts and move on to a new conspiracy or whatever you do.

doesnt sound like you were right about Manafort, or are able to discuss it at all.

I realize you would prefer to ignore it, but douchenozzle is still pres and running again, so it matters to some.

'Boogieman'

doesnt sound like you were right about Manafort, or are able to discuss it at all.

I realize you would prefer to ignore it, but douchenozzle is still pres and running again, so it matters to some.

Hillary had classified information on a private server that got hacked, Paul Manafort delivered polling data (big fucking deal lol) that Russia probably could have hacked anyways. If this is your big proof of Russian collusion it's the weakest argument I ever heard in my life. Polling data is not classified information but having classified information on a private server is illegal. Manafort had his own agenda regarding this anyways and Trump had nothing to do with it so again keep grasping at straws. Russian collusion is dead.

redlaser

Veteran
Hillary had classified information on a private server that got hacked, Paul Manafort delivered polling data (big fucking deal lol) that Russia probably could have hacked anyways. If this is your big proof of Russian collusion it's the weakest argument I ever heard in my life. Polling data is not classified information but having classified information on a private server is illegal. Manafort had his own agenda regarding this anyways and Trump had nothing to do with it so again keep grasping at straws. Russian collusion is dead.

Why do you think anyone would care about Hillarys email server when the CURRENT presidents daughter does the exact same thing?

Manafort delivered INTERNAL polling data on key swing states, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

Manaforts agenda is up for debate, but his job as campaign manager for trump is not.

'Boogieman'

Why do you think anyone would care about Hillarys email server when the CURRENT presidents daughter does the exact same thing?

Manafort delivered INTERNAL polling data on key swing states, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

Manaforts agenda is up for debate, but his job as campaign manager for trump is not.

:smoker:

Attachments

• c91452d76fa577524c168102d56b0856.jpeg
    c91452d76fa577524c168102d56b0856.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 2ywj16.jpg
    2ywj16.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 24

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,even one dyson sphere would take just about all the matter in the solar system to construct!

Exactly. And if they can build it you'd think they could come wipe us out/etc. Be like the Germans having supersonic jets while the rest of us are still fucking neanderthals to pass the time.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly. And if they can build it you'd think they could come wipe us out/etc. Be like the Germans having supersonic jets while the rest of us are still fucking neanderthals to pass the time.
any alien civilization capable of deconstructing an entire solar system and building a dyson sphere i would think would be more "inward" focused since they would be capturing all of their suns output and thus would have little to no need for further resources since i would have to think it would include energy to matter conversion...

really the only logical reason i can think of for aliens to visit earthlings,aside from teenage alien pranksters rectal probing yokels and their version of cow tipping is to obtain cultural artifacts like artwork/music...

aside that is from some sort of locust type aliens that travel from system to system stripping it bare and moving on...but once again the oort cloud and asteroid belt offers anything a planetary body would offer without an inconvenient gravity well

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AHA. I like talking to you.

I believe most projections for dyson spheres are now more bands around a sun than a contained unit, for the reasoning you bring up.

Have you heard of the theory none exist based on autonomous self replicating miners?

The idea is that space mining will never be profitable if humans or any civilization is part of the equation, and that given the vast distances, it would have to be a self replicating system that would spread like a virus?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I believe most projections for dyson spheres are now more bands around a sun than a contained unit, for the reasoning you bring up.

Have you heard of the theory none exist based on autonomous self replicating miners?

The idea is that space mining will never be profitable if humans or any civilization is part of the equation, and that given the vast distances, it would have to be a self replicating system that would spread like a virus?

von neumann machines...of course,a staple of sci fi...

space mining within the asteroid belt you would just find some water and use that to create fuel,attach some low thrust rockets to an asteroid and send it home...might take 20 years but it's well within the realm of reasonable as far as the tech required.

as far as mining them in situ that's going to require compact,long lasting power supplies,advanced robotics,and ai...as well as better drives since it will require boosting a large mass in the form of a robotic factory to land,extract the minerals,refine them,and build an electromagnetic catapult to fling the refined product back.

once again the self replication thing could come into play to effectively strip mine the asteroid belt...

i think von neumann original intended them to be tools of exploration,travel to a new system,stop and mine material and build the next wave,they go to the next system....slow but geometric way to explore

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Everyone knew Hillary's email server was hacked, Trump was being Trump during a campaign rally while Hillary was fucking with classified information on a private server. Your whataboutism is hilarious you just can't let this dead horse go, it's over with, no collusion.

Just wanted to say that you are unable to face the fact that dismissal is not address.

Is your lack of vocabulary going to invent a new word: "whataboutism"?

Check out "inspect" or "scrutinize" before you just give up and make up a new term.

It may let you appear as ijustsuck.

shaggyballs

Veteran
von neumann machines...of course,a staple of sci fi...

space mining within the asteroid belt you would just find some water and use that to create fuel,attach some low thrust rockets to an asteroid and send it home...might take 20 years but it's well within the realm of reasonable as far as the tech required.

as far as mining them in situ that's going to require compact,long lasting power supplies,advanced robotics,and ai...as well as better drives since it will require boosting a large mass in the form of a robotic factory to land,extract the minerals,refine them,and build an electromagnetic catapult to fling the refined product back.

once again the self replication thing could come into play to effectively strip mine the asteroid belt...

i think von neumann original intended them to be tools of exploration,travel to a new system,stop and mine material and build the next wave,they go to the next system....slow but geometric way to explore

Oh you guys and your ponderous thoughts just crossed into the shaggy zone.:dancer:

Could this be how the Borg get started?

Just pondering along with ya'll in the shaggy zone here.:friends:

In truth it does seem to be the best way to get the job done.

shaggyballs

Veteran

Don't say VIRUS, it gets real crazy round here when you do.:biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh you guys and your ponderous thoughts just crossed into the shaggy zone.:dancer:

Could this be how the Borg get started?

Just pondering along with ya'll in the shaggy zone here.:friends:

In truth it does seem to be the best way to get the job done.

borg are cyborgs,they have a biological origin!

'Boogieman'

Just wanted to say that you are unable to face the fact that dismissal is not address.

Is your lack of vocabulary going to invent a new word: "whataboutism"?

Check out "inspect" or "scrutinize" before you just give up and make up a new term.

It may let you appear as ijustsuck.

LOL, I made up whataboutism now? Is this place your only form of social media? You are way behind the ball bro.

Attachments

• 45e9276fe9f2e5d8f249c8eb9abab0ec.jpg
    45e9276fe9f2e5d8f249c8eb9abab0ec.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Latest posts