What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Sheeple of the World

Absolem

I do not click on facebook bullshit. Find it written somewhere else.

If whatever (usually nonsense) you are talking about is anything at all. It will be available somewhere else on the web.

I watched the video and the chick is making a bid deal that money sent to BLM goes to political organizations who then push for change.

Guess some people don't understand change happens in this country through politics. Who would have thought eh?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I would have to say that Black lives matter raising enough money to donate is great news! Hopefully they choose an effective channel to work through.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I watched the video and the chick is making a bid deal that money sent to BLM goes to political organizations who then push for change.

Guess some people don't understand change happens in this country through politics. Who would have thought eh?

You seem to miss the important points.
The DEMS are loading their banks with your dollars if you are an American. Look at all the insider trading PAUL PELOSI has done with information from Nancy. I am trying to get her kicked out. I am in my Congressman's agenda right now. I have a bit of a following. We are going to do SOMETHING about all this business.
Look at Nancy's expense reports. Millions of YOUR dollars she is spending on having a good time. Lots and lots of booze. Facelifts, hair, etc. It is all there. These CROOKS should not be getting wealthy off the Government they serve.
They suck.

Absolem

You seem to miss the important points.
The DEMS are loading their banks with your dollars if you are an American. Look at all the insider trading PAUL PELOSI has done with information from Nancy. I am trying to get her kicked out. I am in my Congressman's agenda right now. I have a bit of a following. We are going to do SOMETHING about all this business.
Look at Nancy's expense reports. Millions of YOUR dollars she is spending on having a good time. Lots and lots of booze. Facelifts, hair, etc. It is all there. These CROOKS should not be getting wealthy off the Government they serve.
They suck.

Pelosi is close to 80 and will be leaving soon. Seems like wasted effort on your part. Have at it. Hobbies are good.

Panties in a bunch over Nancy while supporting Trump and his family making money being in the oval office. Makes zero sense to me. By they way I've never donated to a candidate. So I have no money in the game.

Big following on FB. Pffft. Nothing but lazy ass people who can click "like" but not get off their ass to do anything else.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get the REAL FACTS

On Facebook?

Some of your family trees are just circles.

MAYBE if I TYPE with more CAPITAL LETTERS I will GET my point ACROSS and not LOOK like AN angry old crankbox.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Get the REAL FACTS

On Facebook?

Some of your family trees are just circles.

MAYBE if I TYPE with more CAPITAL LETTERS I will GET my point ACROSS and not LOOK like AN angry old crankbox.

Excuse me but there are many links to sites that have FACTS on facebook.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I do not click on facebook bullshit. Find it written somewhere else.

If whatever (usually nonsense) you are talking about is anything at all. It will be available somewhere else on the web.

Well, you open your mouth with trash that you do not know about.

If whatever (usually nonsense) you are talking about is anything at all. It will be available somewhere else on the web.[/QUOTE]

Yes. You have cinched it. If you were following my FUCKING nonsense in my cryptocurrency postings you would have doubled your money in the past 3 months. But that is okay. You know more than I do.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I really HATE like hell to do this but...............you are a DOPE.

Once again. Being insulted by anybody ignorant enough to support shit president is a compliment. Based on what you share of yourself on here, having you think I am wrong shows I am doing what is right.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Once again. Being insulted by anybody ignorant enough to support shit president is a compliment. Based on what you share of yourself on here, having you think I am wrong shows I am doing what is right.

You see how fucking STUPID you are? I do not give a shit about you. You area FUCKING DOPE. There is NO help for you. You keep throwing out shit for me to hit you with. Just shut up. I guess you are allergic to money. DOPE.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Lol.. Money is of very little interest to me. I love good people and nature.

I love bad people too. But try to at least show them some truth.

Also. Go fuck yourself you retard!

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Lol.. Money is of very little interest to me. I love good people and nature.

I love bad people too. But try to at least show them some truth.

Also. Go fuck yourself you retard!

See????
You value your opinion so much you just can't shut up can you? You will learn.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I am under the opinion we all live and survive on one planet. I believe we are one species. I feel we need to look out for each other regardless of race, income or whatever. I feel we need to take care of the planet that supports our species.

Which part of this do you find incorrect?

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I am under the opinion we all live and survive on one planet. I believe we are one species. I feel we need to look out for each other regardless of race, income or whatever. I feel we need to take care of the planet that supports our species.

Which part of this do you find incorrect?

Too fucking bad. You are living in a delusion of your choosing. Do not wake up to the real world. You must be on a Government program for income.

https://www.audible.com/pd/Animal-F...fZVr32HX8qlSlTzqxT9cOTI_trWcmtW0gwIjhZtIN5q2o

Morcheeba*

Veteran
...Then the motherfucker presented a folded American flag to the CRIMINAL George Floyd's family. BULL FUCKING SHIT. She just cheapened the most solemn ritual for dead HEROES of military stature and domestic protection. That is it for me. I am going full bore. She is going to be toast.

George Floyd was not afforded a trial for an Alleged crime, a Misdemeanor at that. He was murdered by those who should up hold the Law.....not take the Law into their hands.

i cant stand Pelosi but yall Trumpetts need to give it a rest and re focus on another boogie man. I agree that ALL politicians should be investigated for insider trading so why is it that you are only outraged about her actions! partisan sheeple mindset.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts