What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Sheeple of the World

D

Deep State

You lost me when you referred to me as a sheeple then told a story about getting banned from facebook, nice try tho.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

People who always carry on about sheeple are usually the worst offenders of actually being sheeple....

picture.php

picture.php

D

Deep State

Yes. Indeed. That is my intent. I have EVERYTHING in life I could possibly want. I am trying to spread KNOWLEDGE. However there are those who just refuse to "get it".
They will get stepped on.

You may have everything in life, but you can't buy wisdom or class.

Alex Jones- a CHRISTIAN but DEFINITELY not a sheeple. :redface:

D

Deep State

And yet the brainwashed-gullible still oozes from your posts.

You think Trump ISN'T a phony conman, what else is there to say?

Absolem

This thread is a great example of how we went from the scientific advances made during Roman times to listening to Merlin with a moot of shit around a castle.

T

Teddybrae

All the same, the thread shows how utterly disorganised we Sheeple really are.

And dear reader, don't say yr not a Sheeple. If you say not, then what is yr authority to say so? How do you know whose magic words or incantations are the right ones?

You go by what Mummy and Daddy told you all those years ago ... or you are reacting to what they told you all those years ago ... for the rest of yr lives. ALL your ideas are conceived in Action or Re-action ... only accidentally in Truth.

I say Socrates had it right: Demos is really just the Mob and we have ... not Democracy, but mob rule ...

This thread is a great example of how we went from the scientific advances made during Roman times to listening to Merlin with a moot of shit around a castle.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I have had it with Nancy Pelosi and her husband making millions off of inside information. I wrote my Congressman this am and he responded.
Of course it was all the procedures for removing Pelosi from office.
I told him to get started with an investigation. I told him that he works for US. I have an awful lot of people around America following my facebook page. We THE PEOPLE want her out. Especially after the dog and pony show with her wearing an African scarf, bending on one knee. her mask was not covering her face. Then she could not get up by herself and needed assistance. Then the motherfucker presented a folded American flag to the CRIMINAL George Floyd's family. BULL FUCKING SHIT. She just cheapened the most solemn ritual for dead HEROES of military stature and domestic protection. That is it for me. I am going full bore. She is going to be toast.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/alexn...OxUx19Zf2iYswYKhrCnfX7IIozqTD69eVrX9VmIFJ7p0E

h.h.

Veteran
All the same, the thread shows how utterly disorganised we Sheeple really are.

And dear reader, don't say yr not a Sheeple. If you say not, then what is yr authority to say so? How do you know whose magic words or incantations are the right ones?

You go by what Mummy and Daddy told you all those years ago ... or you are reacting to what they told you all those years ago ... for the rest of yr lives. ALL your ideas are conceived in Action or Re-action ... only accidentally in Truth.

I say Socrates had it right: Demos is really just the Mob and we have ... not Democracy, but mob rule ...

Guilty by public opinion. I do support BLM. I know protesting is giving it the attention it deserves, but in many ways it’s no different than chants of “lock her up”. I know what I saw in the video, still a trial should come before conviction.

gladysvjubb

Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts