What's new

Hello Sheeple of the World

gladysvjubb

Veteran
George Floyd was not afforded a trial for an Alleged crime, a Misdemeanor at that. He was murdered by those who should up hold the Law.....not take the Law into their hands.

i cant stand Pelosi but yall Trumpetts need to give it a rest and re focus on another boogie man. I agree that ALL politicians should be investigated for insider trading so why is it that you are only outraged about her actions! partisan sheeple mindset.

peace

Well, well, well. He spent 5 years in prison. He threatened people. He broke in to their homes and robbed them. I think he is a national hero.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The conversation should be about the person who took his life. Both have questionable character. Only one of them murdered a citizen.

Sucks that Floyd likely was a scumbag himself. But it seems he knew enough not to murder anyone.

Which is more than we can say about the cop that murdered him.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Unless you are saying it is ok for police officers to hold a trial in their head and deliver a death sentence?

Is that what you are saying?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gentlemen - can we not have any bad words towards each other please - or I will have to start exerting my authority around here - and I'd rather not have to -

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Well, well, well. He spent 5 years in prison. He threatened people. He broke in to their homes and robbed them. I think he is a national hero.

the cops responded to a MM call so why are you bent out of shape about his past record when none of that is of relevant.

national hero? just another diversion attempt.

why do Trumpetts only care about the Constitution and Law and Order when it suits them?

a man being murdered by cops and his family given a folded flag and its the instance of a folded flag being presented to the deceased family that infuriates you, not the murder says lot about YOU.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Unless you are saying it is ok for police officers to hold a trial in their head and deliver a death sentence?

Is that what you are saying?

that exactly what he is saying.

instant justice served by "The Chosen White" AKA the cops.....had to quote a song by RATM

peace

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
This George Floyd's rapsheet (and it ain't music). What a warm, fuzzy human being. You should go out and look for his ilk and sort and invite them in to your home and bond.

https://thenewamericanist.com/court-documents-george-floyd-had-a-career-criminals-rap-sheet/
i don't care if he had just assassinated the dalai lama right in front of the cops... he was already subdued, and then was murdered.

nobody is calling george floyd their role model (that i know of) BUT he was murdered by a psycho cop. that's why this is important. police murder. summary execution.
full stop.

due process, learn it live it love it.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you're doing anything but gently mocking as you would a child, you're just playing the game he came to play.

Sunshineinabag

The conversation should be about the person who took his life. Both have questionable character. Only one of them murdered a citizen.

Sucks that Floyd likely was a scumbag himself. But it seems he knew enough not to murder anyone.

Which is more than we can say about the cop that murdered him.

Who thinks to themselves being a small town cop is a career?

D

Deep State

1 step forward and 2 steps back for old gladys.... time to call rock and roll girl for a diaper change.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You better pay attention here. We are ALL being manipulated. Pay attention, this is important.............

https://www.facebook.com/grell.barnes/videos/10217180731489721/

Our mentors at fb are taking down all kinds of material. I got suspended for 3 days for posting Miss Kate Smith singing God Bless America.
You figure it out................

I got so fed up with all the misinformation being passed around on facespace about coronavirus, I left in March and won't be back.

After a few days of twitching and headaches, I was fine.