What's new

Heath Robinson's Black Rose (no defined grow, but generally hydro)

Sqydro

tagged shes a pretty low yielder tbh compared to alot of strains today id LST her a bit or something mate get some ansurd amounts of colas in there

zamzia

Veteran
tagged shes a pretty low yielder tbh compared to alot of strains today id LST her a bit or something mate get some ansurd amounts of colas in there

Thanks Sqydro :) Yes, I'd read the same, although Heath managed 24oz off one plant, but I don't think he said how long he vegged her for.

Sqydro

Thanks Sqydro :) Yes, I'd read the same, although Heath managed 24oz off one plant, but I don't think he said how long he vegged her for.

yeah she was a big ass tree i have the link to pics of i t if u want it shoot me a PM mate i think she was pretty big just get her tree'd mate :)

fingers crossed for a girl with big ass and titties for you mate

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Indeed, thanks Harry. I kicked myself for letting the first female fall into ill health, but like I said, she was a victim of circumstances of the time :(

Done it myself mate. That's how I lost Heath's V3 production clone (When he still called it NLxG13/Widow) and my fucking awesome Sour Bubble keeper.

Hopefully it goes well this time.

:tiphat:

MIMedHead

Just harvested my BR keeper man she is pretty unique, I will snap a couple pics of them hanging and bring them straight here. I haven't grown her in awhile so it's nice to see her full grown flowers again.

MIMedHead

Here she is

Attachments

• 20140410_151206.jpg
    20140410_151206.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20140410_151237.jpg
    20140410_151237.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 11

MIMedHead

I had many different phenos this is the one I kept based on everything. I need to get a better shot in day light

tempa13

shame you lost your first br girl best of luck with this one mate , looking good up to now

got my fingers crossed for ya mate

tempa