What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heath Robinson's Black Rose (no defined grow, but generally hydro)

MIMedHead

Looking good, i just put a light of black rose or as i like to call it purple rose, into flower. Im a week amd half in be back with pics next couple days.

Hope you like the smoke zamzia

zamzia

Veteran
Popped in this morning to check and one of the bigger branches was on the floor :/ Must be packing on the weight ;)

mack 10

Veteran
fraid not mate, but my fogy memory cannot really remeber.
I can vaguelly remember heath breeding it, just didnt really get any decent reviews.
Pretty much day time purple, If you are rocking my chem D and the stardog cut doing the rounds,
they will blow it into space!

zamzia

Veteran
Thanks NE. Got it all down by Wednesday night. Each harvest had 48 hours hanging in the flower room (because better air exchange despite RH being around 55%), then goes into sealed bins to even out the moisture, with regular airings until it's stable at about 65-70%. Hopefully have a smoke report from one of the members soon :)

mack 10

Veteran
Yo IC! some of this Black Rose fell out the sky and into my hands....
So Here's a little smoke test.
The bud i recieved was a nice chunky bud, with some Purple/red ish tint's. This is the first time i've ever tried the Black Rose so i quickly twist up a spliff,
as i'm breaking up the nug she gives off a really subtle but sweet smell,
which was better than i was expecting (but imo needs to be stronger.) The bud burn's well and cleanly, even though (to the trained eye) you can tell it's a hydro grow the bud had been grown and flushed properly.(which most herb is not..)
.after a couple of spliff's i started to get a nice relaxing, sedative effect.
Great day time herb, I enjoyed it but i don't think i would grow it ?
Big up's Zam you did well, Black rain was not really to my taste but the nug you grew was well grown and smoked smooth. (the strain just needs to be stonger, imo)

zamzia

Veteran
Cheers mack! I had to grow it because I've not seen a nice purple bud for YEARS! I like that it's not too strong, not being a regular toker myself, so it hits the sweet spot :) Really appreciate your honest feedback. I'm always looking to improve so honesty is the best policy as far as I'm concerned :)

zamzia

Veteran
Hoping to find a few keepers in the Khalisi project SB defo. I don't have a clue about breeding though, but I'm sure I could get the knowledge and help here if I go down that route :)

Latest posts

Latest posts