What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heath Robinson's Black Rose (no defined grow, but generally hydro)

Sqydro

tagged shes a pretty low yielder tbh compared to alot of strains today id LST her a bit or something mate get some ansurd amounts of colas in there

zamzia

Veteran
tagged shes a pretty low yielder tbh compared to alot of strains today id LST her a bit or something mate get some ansurd amounts of colas in there

Thanks Sqydro :) Yes, I'd read the same, although Heath managed 24oz off one plant, but I don't think he said how long he vegged her for.

Sqydro

Thanks Sqydro :) Yes, I'd read the same, although Heath managed 24oz off one plant, but I don't think he said how long he vegged her for.

yeah she was a big ass tree i have the link to pics of i t if u want it shoot me a PM mate i think she was pretty big just get her tree'd mate :)

fingers crossed for a girl with big ass and titties for you mate

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Indeed, thanks Harry. I kicked myself for letting the first female fall into ill health, but like I said, she was a victim of circumstances of the time :(

Done it myself mate. That's how I lost Heath's V3 production clone (When he still called it NLxG13/Widow) and my fucking awesome Sour Bubble keeper.

Hopefully it goes well this time.

:tiphat:

MIMedHead

Just harvested my BR keeper man she is pretty unique, I will snap a couple pics of them hanging and bring them straight here. I haven't grown her in awhile so it's nice to see her full grown flowers again.

MIMedHead

Here she is

Attachments

• 20140410_151206.jpg
    20140410_151206.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20140410_151237.jpg
    20140410_151237.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 10

MIMedHead

I had many different phenos this is the one I kept based on everything. I need to get a better shot in day light

tempa13

shame you lost your first br girl best of luck with this one mate , looking good up to now

got my fingers crossed for ya mate

tempa