floydfanx6

starting to get hairy...
sorry for blurryness ,u can see it clearer on the plant in the back
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW....look how LOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG those fan leaves are!! Hahahaha. Can see that sativa influence in them for sure.

They are looking good. But I can't really tell for certain about something I *think* I might be seeing in the pics. What I am thinking I notice is perhaps a touch of Mg def. Might want to give them just a touch of dissolved epsom salts in the next watering...I'd hate to be wrong and it is kinda hard to tell.

Maybe take a photo of just one large fan leaf for me, mate? But they are looking great for all the worrying you do....hehehe.

Keep 'em green, bro! Grow 'em hard!

dank.Frank

floydfanx6

on a side note i think u might notice on the 2 highest colas some yellow,i think its from being closer to the hps.amd comes out lighter in the pictures under the lamp ,the close up top here is not under the hps

right on, lookin good, to help with the stretching i like to take the top as a clone, before I flower and let the bottom catch up, that way u have a clone for later.. I cant wait to start flowering mine ill be taken pic's and keeping everyone informed..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey FFx6...

I look at those 2nd set of temps and it confirms only that I am wrong...
hahaha. I don't see the edging on the leaf of a Mg def. This is very easily fixed by a bit of molasses anyway, which I assume you will be doing later in flower....

HOWEVER...hahaha, I do see the "yellowing", but I think more than lighting, this is just fresh growth, and very normal.
I do see your tips and leaf edges curling ever so slightly, and you know that this is the result of a slight over-feeding. Not sure when you fed last, but it seems like you might want to take it back just a touch. In the same line of thought, it is not really a drastic thing, as these plants are going to start needing more anyway, and they could very quickly be needing exactly what they are getting now. So rather than changing the nutrient strength, you might simply wait a day or two longer in between feeds. Just keep in mind, sativas eat less, but over a longer period of time. I know these have casey in them, but just by a quick glance, they seem to be leaning fairly heavy towards the g13/haze side of things to me...the one in the front perhaps a bit more than the one in the back...

But then again, what do I know? hehehe

Other than that...looking great, bro! Keep it up!

dank.Frank

floydfanx6

dank frank: as i always i love yr analysis, as far as molasses,i already started using it,for the first time last night :p

on the feeding side,,im feeding floranovabloom,,lucas,,,always the same dosage,,1000 ppms,,nothing else,, i like the growth im seeing,and i think a little minor minor burn,is ok in my growing experience
i walk into the tent everyday and i see healthy green leaves and new growth i love these plants,i still think i will give them a shot of the epson salts for good measure :p
thanx for the feedback as always

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dank frank: as i always i love yr analysis, as far as molasses,i already started using it,for the first time last night :p

on the feeding side,,im feeding floranovabloom,,lucas,,,always the same dosage,,1000 ppms,,nothing else,, i like the growth im seeing,and i think a little minor minor burn,is ok in my growing experience
i walk into the tent everyday and i see healthy green leaves and new growth i love these plants,i still think i will give them a shot of the epson salts for good measure :p
thanx for the feedback as always

I wouldn't give them epsoms if you are giving them molasses. Blackstrap has enough ca/mg in it that you wouldn't need to add MORE mg. In fact, I think you could cause a lock out of other things by adding TOO much Mg in the soil, and I definitely do not see the Mg def. I thought I was seeing in the first pics. The second ones really gave me the look I was after...thanks, mate!

dank.Frank

floydfanx6

ok guys its been some time since the last update here we go,, im at just about 5 weeks into flowering,,,,they needed a watering today badly,,so dont hate on the droopyness!!!!!!!!!!
heres the first pheno,which is looking nice
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

heres the second pheno,not filling in as much or as quickly
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry guys my camera sux,and the flash is fucked up :(
group shot
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

looking good
but still to early to tell
but yeah the quicker biger yielding pheno'swill be the casey's
peace

floydfanx6

hey guys i just wanted to drop a few flowering pictures for all of u,, buds are starting to fill in real nice,,still got a while to go
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro

starting to fill out now

next few weeks should see some action and show which pheno's you have

keep up the good work

peace

L~B

There looking awesome!! mad :respect:!! Sativas are the hardest type of cannabis to grow imho and your doing a great job.. I have found that many do not like lots of nutes looks like in 7 weeks your going to have a monster on your hands. Real nice work just keep it alive.