What's new

hazey jones( G13 haze X casey jones)

floydfanx6

hey all finally got started on these seeds,i would like to thank ojd for sending them to me,and also thank him for letting me pop 5 beans now and the other 5 in a few weeks.
everything will be grown in a soil mix of promix,ewc, perlite dolomite lime for nutes im using blood bone kelps meals in the soil
and i will feed ewc compost tea with kelp :p
i popped 5 beans and all 5 popped within 1 day
picture.php

floydfanx6

thank u,,im hoping in the 10 hazey jones i pop to find 1 elite keeper and have that im my mom room for...ever??? :p and im sure itl happen

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi floydfanx6

nice 1 for starting the thread

im sure you will find a winner with both of the amazing mother and father

tagged unti your smoking the buds

peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice Ill be watching as well...got some lil ones about the same size only they are his SSSG strain. happy growing!

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ff6 that plant on the left seems to be dieng, its gotten real yellow quick, not the seedling , the one on the far left , big plant all i see is yellow leaf , seedlings look good

floydfanx6

yes i had problems with the other plant i had shawk thanks for pointing it out! lol i started a new job so i neglected her a bit 1 week,but shes healthy again actually,takes time though :p

floydfanx6

Whats your grow setup?

well i had girlfreind issues... im sure uv all been there,,she wanted me to get rid of my whole op,didnt like me growing in our place,,we came to a comprimise,to scale down my grow to a tent,and not a full room or closet im a medical grower for myself,so i dont need to run an op like i used to,so the size is ok,since im the only consumer of the meds.,so i have DR60 grow tent with 300 watts of hid , and i have a mom bin where i keep a few of my keepers,,where i hope i will have a hazey jones in there :p