What's new

hazey jones( G13 haze X casey jones)

floydfanx6

ok guys its been some time,,here is my casey pheno at around 75 days shes justtt starting to amber looks like i need another 1 or 2,,,but looks like shel be worth the wait

sorry for my shitty ass camera its the best i can do guys my camera was awesome like 5 years ago when i got it :(

~As u can tell shes been flushed now for about 5-6 days,,wanna remove ALL the green before chopping~
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice update bro

the pics posted kinda look like equal casey and haze genes

the last pic you posted the plant shape looks identical to casey with long branches with fat colas at the top

the caseyjones smells from fruity/earthy /musky
the g13haze smells of lemon/lime/haze

whats the smells like

looks like some great yielders there for sure

peace

floydfanx6

u hit it on the dot,,,the casey pheno has a earthy musky hazey kinda smell
and the g13 pheno has a more lemon/lime smell,,i already sampled a few nugs quick dry,,and was very potent

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice update Floyd...Looks like u will have some good smoke to start off the year :)

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Floyd any chance you can post up some nUG shots? I am about to flip the switch on about 10 2.5ft Hazey Jones and would love to see the prize.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Floyd nice..they turned out nice for you. I had to send another payment over for mine...but they have now arrived and I'll be growing them out some time soon. Good job on your grow..DD

ENZO

Why, is there just one grow log on this strain? I'm interested in purchasing this strain but find it strange theirs only one report.. Just curious how many packs of these were released, any info would be great.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
hey i'd say go for it and buy a pack....there are some nice yielding phenos in there and sure to pack a nice punch too! I purchased some a bit ago and will prob start them in the spring.....Only one grow done on it here but i know of others who finished them too...take care

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi
there was only 50 packs released 20 on 1 site 20 on another site and 10 on another
type hazyjones in google and you will find more reports on hazyjones

i will definately be remaking this strain agian in a few months as it has come out very good

peace