Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro
shame about the 3rd 1 but you got a cut so its all good

keep up the good work

peace

floydfanx6

and i could not bend it anymore then it i did,and i pushed it,,the stem is too thick,,i would have broken it,,so this will for sure be the last training shel get

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
not knockin yer technique ff but i been growing sats for a long time and i know for a fact you can even out that canopy better now with those long skiny stems, you need some twine, tie those ladies, spread them out , they are gonna stretch more is my guess
and if they dont ya can raise them, but now is perfect time to train these, supercrop aint gonna hurt them , its gonna let all the lower shoots catch up, supercrop and tie down level so they dont just spring back up,cause i see some nice places to supercrop bro, anyhoo good luck , looks good but seems like wasted space ya can fill with a lil supercrop, then fert them suckers some flower nutes with good amount of N

floydfanx6

ok guys so i tried to even out the canopy even more took a lot of work but its better now.
from this point on im just letting them go ,
hairs starting to come in nicely
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ya cant let them go, ya have to keep all the tops same level so the chems in the plant treat each top like the main cola, not sure on the science but shit works wonders, the main branches are gonna try to out grow the others so make sure they stay level with other tops, when they are even they all compete to be the main cola and thats when ya see the AMAZING growth, once ya get them all growing at same speed then ya can stop training, peace

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
im telling ya, my last indoor my sativa cross stretched 6 or 7 times what it was when it went in flower and seemed to never stop stretching, grow em hard

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
casey jones is a very stretchy girl and so is haze so it is expected to be a stretchy girl

looks like its about stoped now and puting out pistils

peace

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
what kind of veg do you reccomend on these with the aim of a 4-5ft plant mate? .. also the same question on the AH x G13 if you have time...

cheers
j :)

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
If u dont plan on training it any i would say veg it til its about a foot and half or 2 feet and u are almost certain to reach 4-5 by the time its done flowering....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro, looking good.

You started those other seeds yet? Or are you going to hold off a bit until you figure out your room design...??

dank.Frank

L~B

Man talk about stretch you gonna have room in there? Those fan leaves look huge and happy!! I think its going to be a monster!

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi floydfan
nice update
stretch seems to of stopped and bud production taking over
keep up the good work
peace

floydfanx6

for ojd:
ive noticed now i have 2 phenos,1 has darker leaves and is maturing faster..other has lighter leaves,and is taking longer to budd mature
so what do u think we got here as far as phenos ojd or too early still?