What's new

Hazeolope on the Horizon

S

Seismic

Day 45 Flower

Day 45 Flower

ojd- thanks for the info bro, it seems like 4 of the 6 plants are showing this lemon/lime smell.

kallenavndk- thanks a lot bro, glad to have you stop in! Take care.:santa1:

Standaman- Hi standaman, after using bloombastic the run before last, I no longer use it, as I found no difference between using and not using it. Take care dude.

Well today is day 45 in the flower cab, and things seem to moving along smoothly, with the exception of some premature flowering, from cutting off veg nutes too soon, I assume. I went ahead and switched to a flower nute, General Organic Bloom, which has a bit more N, to see if it helps. Other than that the girls are continuing to swell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Take care everyone:xmasnut:

oregon_guy

They look good as always Seis. So when did you switch off from the veg nutes on these? I have switched from veg nutes to flower nutes at different times (from 1 week before 12/12 to 3 weeks into 12/12) This last time I gave N up to 3 weeks into flower and they seem to stetch way more than when I started at the flip. All different strains though.

:deadxmas:

S

Seismic

I stopped using veg nutes about 2 weeks into flower, which why I think I messed up a little bit, since that is the time I usually do it for shorter flowering strains, ie: 70 days or less. But I think with these long flowering haze influenced girls, I could have benefited from using a transitional nute regimen for another 2 weeks or so after stopping the veg nutes, which I could have had a nice balance of N, which would be higher than the flower nutes, but lower than the veg nutes. Hope it helps dude.:santa1:

oregon_guy

That sounds like good advice Seis. The next ones going into my flower tent is mostly Haze/Sativa, maybe I should try more of a transitional doseage with them. I have a Platinum Haze in flower right now. I gave her a normal/heavy dose of veg and she stretched way more than normal even for a haze. I flipped her at about 1 ft tall and she hit 6 feet after the stretch. Its a pain in the ass moving her in and out of the tent for watering but hopefully I will end up with some good haze when all is said and done.

:deadxmas:

S

Seismic

It sounds like your going to have some really nice haze smoke, especially if the girl put on that kind of stretch. I will try to stop in soon to check it out. Take care dude.

Seismic

L

LolaGal

Oh Good Job!

All my Chocolope are alive, but far behind yours. I'm hoping for Chocolate pheno myself!

Thanks for blazing me a trail to follow! I am trying to see what to do to mine by reading up on yours!
:xmastree:

S

Seismic

Good to hear you got your hazeolopes started up lola, and I am glad I can help guide your decisions with girls through my grow. Take care, and glad to have you around.:santa1:

I

idoreallytry

hey bro the hazelopes look great man nice and frosty already i can see the lil trichs flistening on that girl,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Seismic, looking fine as usual!
Sorry to walk into the show so late but it was a real treat seeing the whole progression in a night.
I kinda feel like I cheated!:tree:
Keep it up my friend
RM

S

Seismic

Thanks for the kind words guys, I definitely appreciate it. And no worries about dropping in now RM, you're just in time for the best part anyways bro. Take care:santa1:

S

Seismic

Day 51

Day 51

Well I am still battling the premature yellowing, but other than that, things are looking good, as the buds are continuing to grow and swell. It seems like the odors have remained the same, with two plants showing a light chocolate scent, with the other 4 girls smelling of lemon/lime/catpiss.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:xmasnut:

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
mate I'm as inexperianced as the next new grower, but they look great to me... any slight yellowing after 30-40 days I thought was good no?

edit - mmmm lemon lime catpiss.....yummy...hehee :)

S

Seismic

Day 56 Flower

Day 56 Flower

JamieShoes- You know, you are right Jamie, there should be slight yellowing, to show the progression of nutes used throughout the plant near the end of the cycle. The only thing is that I wasn't sure how long these girls where going to flower for, and I think I have overestimated how long they will need, as most have quite a bit of dieback in the hairs already, as well as showing a large percentage of cloudy trichs. So it seems that the yellowing may work in my favor, as I won't have a hard time flushing the rest of these nutes out.

bigscoot- thanks dude!:smokeit:

kallenavndk- Thanks a lot bro. You're new litter of puppies looks awesome btw dude, very cool. Take care:santa1:

-------------------------------------
Well, as mentioned, it seems that the plants will finish earlier than thought, finishing in the 11 week range. So starting today I began using straight water for the flush. I actually ended up noticing the progression of the trichs towards cloudy, when I used the scope to inspect some balls I found on one of the hazeolopes.

Luckily it seems that only the single hazeolope threw any balls, as a thorough inspection showed nothing in any of the other plants. Since I don't have any light leaks or temp issues, it must have been something regarding a nute sensitivity, or a sensitivity to the supercropping I did on it. Either way, it's no problem, as it was the smallest and least pungent plant by far.

Sorry for the pics guys, but my reg program to adjust the was acting funny, so I wasn't able to rotate them.

Here is the girl, which showed a couple balls:
picture.php

And the rest of the girls.............
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Take care everyone, and I would like to wish ojd, and the rest of you guys a merry christmas:xmastree::thanks::stocking:

Latest posts

Latest posts