What's new

Hazeolope on the Horizon

umbra

I made some bubble from my trim last night. This is some of the most potent hash I have ever smoked. I'd run a pepsi challenge on it with anything out of the dam. Its 7:00am time for another hit. Oh well, too high to go to work. time for another hit.

S

Seismic

Kallen- thanks a lot bro, im glad I am still able to keep you guys interested. Take care dude.

Darkstarlive- Thanks dude. I bet you will do a really good job with em dude, it seems like ojd did fine job with these seeds, as I am definitely impressed with their size with damn near no veg time. Take care dude.

I

idoreallytry

another thread another great grow man,,,u doing ur thing bro,,,,peace

D

Darkstarlive

Thanks.
I'll have to try and find some time to get some pix of my Hazel's (thats what I'm calling them) up to share with y'all.

Peace..

S

Seismic

1 Hazeolope down at 68

1 Hazeolope down at 68

idoreallytry- Thanks bro, im trying:smokeit:

gonzo`- thanks dude, I am definitely surprised at how fat some of the pheno's have been getting considering the small pot size, and lack of veg. Take care:biggrin:

shaunmulok- Thanks dude, hope you and mel are doing well. Take care.

Darkstarlive- sounds good dude, can't wait to check out some of your hazel pics.

==========================================

Well, after going through the garden today I found two things, that one of the hazeolopes was ripe n ready for the picking, and the other being that I found the source of the mystery seed on the other hazeolope.

This girl has a faint smell of chocolate/fruit/skunk, and her calyx's are actually very hard, though the buds themselves aren't particularly rock hard.

Without further delay, hazeolope picked at 68 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And found on a lower branch of this girl, the offender that caused the couple seeds to appear on the other hazeolope, luckily it seems that is as far as it pollen got.

picture.php

Some pics before hanging, will leave leafs on till after dry to trim off, in order to slow down drying a bit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will update tomorrow with some pics of the other girls, until then, take care everybody and good karma:biggrin::smokeit:

D

danny karey

Holy shit!!! Those look bomb bro, look'n frosty as phuk!!

Great job seismic and OJD!!

Keep up the good work.

Danny

S

Seismic

ArcticBlast- For sure dude, the smells are awesome, though I think my favorite is off the g13haze pheno's, they have an awesome catpiss smell:biggrin: Thanks bro, take care:smokeit:

danny karey- Thanks alot dude, I am definitely happy with how these girls are turning out, makes me excited to hopefully try out more ojd genetics some time. Take care dude.

D

Darkstarlive

Sticky, Sticky, Sticky!!!
awesome. You really coaxed the resin out of these girls.
Thanks for this thread because it gives a good reference for my girls.

Peace...

S

Seismic

Thanks a lot Darkstar, I think these genetics really hold the possibilities to find some real resin bomb phenotypes, ojd definitely did a bang up job on them. I am glad I am able to help give you a frame a reference for your own girls dude, always make me happy when I can help:biggrin: Take care.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics bro
you done a great show

im very happy with how they have turned out

dont forget to come back with some dry pics and smoke reports

peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another great thread Seismic, nice work!
Always nice to find the mystery pollen source too eh!
Looking forward too how she smokes for ya
RM

K

kallenavndk

idoreallytry- Thanks bro, im trying:smokeit:

gonzo`- thanks dude, I am definitely surprised at how fat some of the pheno's have been getting considering the small pot size, and lack of veg. Take care:biggrin:

shaunmulok- Thanks dude, hope you and mel are doing well. Take care.

Darkstarlive- sounds good dude, can't wait to check out some of your hazel pics.

==========================================

Well, after going through the garden today I found two things, that one of the hazeolopes was ripe n ready for the picking, and the other being that I found the source of the mystery seed on the other hazeolope.

This girl has a faint smell of chocolate/fruit/skunk, and her calyx's are actually very hard, though the buds themselves aren't particularly rock hard.

Without further delay, hazeolope picked at 68 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And found on a lower branch of this girl, the offender that caused the couple seeds to appear on the other hazeolope, luckily it seems that is as far as it pollen got.

picture.php

Some pics before hanging, will leave leafs on till after dry to trim off, in order to slow down drying a bit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will update tomorrow with some pics of the other girls, until then, take care everybody and good karma:biggrin::smokeit:

Loooking really great maing :smokeit: I wish i could smell her thru this screen hehe does taste match the smell?

StaY safe n high

S

Seismic

Day 72

Day 72

ojd- Thanks a lot bro! I will be sure to post some dry shots tomorrow, as well as pre-cure smoke report on her as well. Take care dude:smokeit:

Retardo Motabon- Thanks bro, I was definitely happy to find out what caused the seed, don't care for those kind of mysteries in the garden, haha:biggrin: Take care and talk soon bro.

dreadvik- Thanks dude, glad you enjoyed the shots. Take care.

kallenavndk- Thanks a lot bro:biggrin: She actually has a bit of an oily hash taste to her, at least with the intial dry sample. It will be interesting to see how it evolves through the cure. Take care dude:smokeit:

Sleepy- Thanks a lot Sleepy:biggrin: By the way dude, I will be making a full switch to our favorite organic nute, Age Old Organics, to see what that and Floralicious+ can produce. Take care man.

-------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few pics of the remaining girls, sorry for the hps glare, but at this point it is very hard to move them outside the tent, unless I will be trimming them, since they are so lanky. Other news is I think I found a girl which will be revegged, with further testing. She absolutely reeks of catpiss/lemon/lime, and completely overtakes the smells of all the other hazeolopes. She is also the shortest, so that is a plus, though it looks like she will be one of the longer flowering ones. She is the first girl with the top cola closeups:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smokeit::whistling:

K

kallenavndk

what a healty update , killer plants thanks 4 info about taste i will return for more info when u have taste her after curring :)