What's new

Hazeolope on the Horizon

S

Seismic

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate having all of you around for the grow:joint: Things will be getting interesting real soon though, as it seems the terminal bud formation has started, which means all the other bud sites should be popping up real soon. I am currently feeding them Triflex, with the transitional feed schedule, until all of the budsites appear, at which time I will start the pbp regimen. Take care everyone.

:abduct:

S

Seismic

Day 19 Flower

Day 19 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So far it seems like most of the girls are pretty uniform in height, with the exception of the two in the back, which are about a good foot above the rest. So far most of the girls are putting off a faint chocolate musk smell. It will be interesting to see if these girls keep on stretching....:abduct:

dreadvik

Nice, guessin the big ones at the back be more hazey. Whats with the tatty one on the right in first pic? Can't see too well browsing on my phone :)

D

Darkstarlive

Hey Seismic.
Does your Hazeolope have crinkled fan leaves, it kind of looks that way in the pix?
I have a couple Hazel, as I call them, that I'm going to flower in a couple of weeks and they all have this characteristic, one in particular has a almost crepe paper look to it.

Peace..

S

Seismic

Hey darkstar, the tallest hazeolope in the back seems to have a slight krinkle to the leaves, though the texture isn't really different for the leaf surface.

Hey dreadvik, yea I am sure the two in the back probably have some more haze in them than the rest, they shot up so fast. The crazy looking plant you can kind of see on the side of the first picture is my mutant cut of Dj Shorts F13. It looks crazy, but produces some ultra potent cedar tasting nuggets.

dreadvik

@seismic: That mutant F13 cut sounds nice! I did wonder why it looked so strange especially when I reviewed your pics on my laptop :) I wonder what will be more chocolatey the hazier plants or the more indica ones.

@darkstarlive: Mine seems papery or crinkled or they did yesterday. It was more apparent at first but now the leaf colour variation is more noticeable like the leaf is thinner at the sides in the middle moving towards the centre of the leaf.

S

Seismic

Thanks for stopping in Jamie, good karma to you bro:joint:

If I had to to guess dreadvik, I would say that the more squat indica leaning pheno's will probably have a more predominant set of chocolaty aromas. At least it seems that way so far with my plants, as the short ones are by far the most pungent in terms of chocolaty musky odors. Take care dude.

D

Darkstarlive

Yeah, its an odd look.
anyway, the smell on my plants is strong for only being 30 days from seed.
I have been able to sex them already, well all but one and that one has the crinkliest leaves.
I'll try to get a Picture up, if Seismic doesn't mind posting in his thread.

Peace..

D

Darkstarlive

Okay, Here you go.
This is the one that hasn't shown sex yet and appears to be the most crinklely leaves.

I'm gonna be flowering these in 2-3 weeks.
Peace...

S

Seismic

Darstarlive- They look good, very similar to the crinkle in one of the taller plants. Speaking of that, the hazeolopes keep on stretching, and I have had to employ some supercropping, which seems to have worked pretty well. Otherwise two of the ladies would be touching the top of the tent already.

Oregon_Guy- Thanks a lot bro, they are pretty healthy, but there are always little things I miss, and I am still learning how to read the plant. But, I suppose it is a continual process isn't it? Take care dude, and glad to see you around.

dreadvik

Damn them hazes! hehe :) I hope I can manage mine ok in my smaller room. Having to downgrade my op a little :(

S

Seismic

That sucks you gotta downsize dread. I think if you do some heavy lst work and suppercropping you will be ok. Take care man.:joint:

S

Seismic

Day 24 Flower

Day 24 Flower

Well the bud growth has really become pronounced now, as bud sites are clearly starting to show up, with the terminal bud formation becoming greater as well. Due to stretching, I have had to employ some suppercropping near the top, which she responded well to, but is still trying to stretch for the roof. I think I still be able to manage it no problem. But it is something to think about if you are short on space, and need to gauge correctly at when to trigger flowering for you space, as I could see these easily outgrowing some smaller cabs, if given enough veg time.

Group Shot w/ all the other plants.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:abduct:

oregon_guy

Those look pretty hazey seis. Happy to hear you have them under control, I will need to come up with a game plan soon for a couple of haze plants.

Good job.

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts