What's new

Hazeolope on the Horizon

S

Seismic

For sure dude, these girls are crazy with the stretch, but nothin some good suppercropping can't fix. Take care man, and good to see you around:joint:

S

Seismic

Day 30 Flower

Day 30 Flower

I will get some better pics up tomorrow, but here are a couple shots of the lanky girls.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Seismic

Day 32 Flower

Day 32 Flower

A couple clearer shots. It looks like these girls are going to go for a good long while. Thanks again for the chance to run these ojd:thanks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:elf::santa1:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
lmao sleepy!

Yeah seismic, they look killer! Great job on these!

And i saw Black Dynamite the other day, that shit cracked me up!

ArcticBlast

S

Seismic

Oh yeah dreadvik, its packed to the brim right now, good thing I got so much airflow going through it. Take care dude:santa1:

S

Seismic

Day 36 Flower

Day 36 Flower

Thanks a lot nukkumatti and apollonio, glad to have you both here in the thread:santa1:

Here are some more pics for today, seems like bud formation is starting to pick up a little, and the stretch seems to have completely stopped at this point. So far, after rubbing the stems, I have one with a light chocolate like aroma, and the rest kind of leaning to a catpiss like smell. It will be interesting to see what develops:xmasnut:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:thanks:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lookin good seismic.....They should fill into some nice buds by the way they are lookin now!

oregon_guy

Nice frosty plants Seis, nice photography too. What type of camera are you using? Just picked up a Nikon D60 but too stoned usually to really learn much about it. Just keep it on auto all of the time.

Seems like alot of us are doing more Hazes these days, looks like I am in for a long flowering time in my tent as well.

:deadxmas:

K

kallenavndk

seismic ya grow look very promissing very healthy and so sticky already gonna be some nice smoke 4 sure ...Bookmarked

S

Seismic

Irie_Lion- Thanks bro, it's going to be nice to see how big they end up puffing up to toward the end. Take care dude.

oregon_guy- Thanks dude, and yeah you are right, I have been seeing much more haze hybrids being grown out, and released from breeders. I happen to use some old canon powershot a590, but it gets the job done for now, jut can't take trich pics with it.

kallenavndk- Glad to have you by dude, I always really like watching your outdoor grows, not to mention that monster you ended up bringing inside. Take care and good karma bro, and I hope you enjoy the ride.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking very good seismic
looks like you got both chocolope and g13haze phenos in there

pic 3 and 4 look like the choc pheno
and 5 and 7 the more hazy pheno

give it a few more weeks and it will be very easy to tell the diference

keep up the good work

peace

S

Seismic

Thanks ojd, I'm definitely happy some chocolate pheno's found their way through. What was the dominant smell with the g13haze pheno's you encountered? Thanks bro, take care:santa1:

:tree: