What's new

Hazeolope on the Horizon

S

Seismic

Cool dude, #4 was my personal fav, even the catpiss smell:jump: Take care bro:tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice smoke reports retardo motabon

killer grow seismic

peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks OJD, Seismic did do real nice job with this smoke, very resinous, nice density, very smooth smoking. THanks again!

OK, well #5 finally got put into action. Heres the sample pics.
picture.php

picture.php

Sample #5 smelled the best to me from the first time I opened the bags. Sweet, candylike notes, the predominant haze scent the other samples is much more subtle in this one.
Seismic mentioned that this plant finished before the others.
The high of this sample is more intense for me. I smoked a 1/2 of what I had with the other samples and there is still more of an edge to the feeling from my chest to the pineal gland. I like the potency of this one the best but honestly I feel less focused than I did with the other samples. THis one makes my brain race more.
The urge to do get up and do something is strong with this one, I can feel my hair follicles tingling! I'm going to finish this and come back later with some more thoujghts.
RM

S

Seismic

Thanks a lot ojd, and no prob RM, just glad that you are enjoying them bro. :jump:

N

NellaK

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=123259&page=44

Here ya go champ story and info on uk08 and sic ....well i think sic is comming up soon but anyways its on danish but google translate it if u wont ......bottomline the uk08 is from a dutch coffeshop its a sativa outdoor mix he dont know the genetic in the mix but found two look alike in it and breed them .

S

Seismic

Thanks for the info bro, will definitely check it out. You got me itching to hurry up and find a nice outdoor spot already:) Take care n good karma.

Latest posts

Latest posts