What's new

Hawaii Green harvest 2016

JOJO420

Veteran
Here is what I have gathered after 20 straight years of fighting GH. It all comes down to this.

Get yer MMJ permit, have a valid rec and live in peace. No busts, No GH. No worries.
Or
Don't get it and waste time being worried about GH.
How much is your time worth??
It really is that simple to me in 2016.

Casper808

Lookin good db...I'm putting up greenhouse next week..Ac,dehueys,co2,... What u think about in the ground in the greenhouse?or mo bettah in pots?

militia420

Here is what I have gathered after 20 straight years of fighting GH. It all comes down to this.

Get yer MMJ permit, have a valid rec and live in peace. No busts, No GH. No worries.
Or
Don't get it and waste time being worried about GH.
How much is your time worth??
It really is that simple to me in 2016.

I'd prefer not to have them unlawfully apply enforcement to me, but I get off on fighting in court. I won a no license case for a different licensing topic. If they do try to unlawfully apply commercial laws to me over MJ, I'll fight it and I expect to win. Then that'll go up on youtube like my other win. No press on that though due to the billions the BAR is pulling in by lumping exempted classes of persons in with regulated classes, because the masses don't read boring and tedious law. For most people it ain't worth the time and they aren't going to want to sit and read law. For me it's the principle. The corruption in this country is out of hand and can't be voted out. I cited the "ultimate user" provision in the hawaiian and federal code earlier in this thread. When they hit people with charges it's ALWAYS for unlawful distribution, whether that was intended or not. And people get intimidated in court by the scoundrels running the racket, and if they haven't studied law and get a lawyer that lawyer is GUARANTEED to tell them to take a plea deal because all the BAR members, defense, judge, and DA win in that case. Unless it's someone with a shitload of cash to throw around they might get a lawyer who will work for the money and actually try to put up a defense, but they will NEVER raise the issue of the ultimate user because then ever single user who gets busted will know that they are exempt from the charges against them. I think people have to see charges dropped before they can believe it though, but that's reasonable considering you never hear about this sort of thing on the controlled press.

Personally even if I wasn't willing to fight this on principle when put in the position I'd feel safer w/o a license, do smaller grows and plants rather than monsters. I'd be concerned about corrupt officials knowing through a license that weed is being grown at the address and they could pass the info on to someone else to do a rip job.

I can see where you're coming from but even outside of fighting in court I see different pros and cons to the license route.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
"The term ''ultimate user'' means a person who has lawfully obtained, and who possesses, a controlled substance for his own use or for the use of a member of his household or for an animal owned by him or by a member of his household."

How will you explain the "lawfully obtained" part when you decided to not obtain it lawfully? I'm just curious, not trying to be rude.

I personally like having the piece of mind of having my card, knowing the law is on my side as long as I obey the plant limits, but thats just how I prefer to pick my battles.

Last edited:
With all the energy GH is putting towards checking medical grows this would probably be a great year for guerrilla grows if you are the type who is inclined to do so. I don't think GH is hardly checking for them from the couple times I've seen them this year.

SurfdOut

Veteran
Not too much over here, but dang there has been a ton of choppers cause of the lava and Obama. Hope these storms dont mow us.

Green

Veteran
What's up casper808,

Haven't seen any blue thunder over here.

You got any good cultivators in the ground this year?

SurfdOut

Veteran
Saw the black DEA one flying last night. They normally fly midweek in the evenings like that, but they looked lazy like they was going volcano.